Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

sweet blog post that i stumbled on. https://www.wifessionals.com/2013/03/the-pain-that-came-before-our-joy.html

That is a nice blog post. Will probably check out some more when I get off work.

My little stabby cramps are getting worse :( ouch

Amanda/Robert: Since you seem to be pretty in-the-know about cloth diapers, could you advise me?

If I start out with a selection of a few different types, would 19 diapers be enough to get started with if I plan on washing every day?

Amanda/Robert: Since you seem to be pretty in-the-know about cloth diapers, could you advise me?

If I start out with a selection of a few different types, would 19 diapers be enough to get started with if I plan on washing every day?

Yes, I think 19 is plenty to start! Are you planning to only use cloth diapers, or use disposable for outings? I would stock up on the inserts, have maybe a 2:1 ratio of inserts to shells. Most need to be run through a soak cycle too, so consider (realistically) washing every other day.

Keep in mind that most CD's are air dry only, so allow yourself enough spares if you plan on washing once a day (essp in winter if you can't put them in direct sunlight to dry quickly!)

Let me know if you have other questions! Bumgenius makes a great stain remover spray as well as CD detergent, and I really like using oxyclean on them during a soak cycle, too.

Yes, I think 19 is plenty to start! Are you planning to only use cloth diapers, or use disposable for outings? I would stock up on the inserts, have maybe a 2:1 ratio of inserts to shells. Most need to be run through a soak cycle too, so consider (realistically) washing every other day.

Keep in mind that most CD's are air dry only, so allow yourself enough spares if you plan on washing once a day (essp in winter if you can't put them in direct sunlight to dry quickly!)

Let me know if you have other questions! Bumgenius makes a great stain remover spray as well as CD detergent, and I really like using oxyclean on them during a soak cycle, too.

I was actually looking at the All-in-ones to start. I wanna do it as much as I can and only use disposables when my MIL and mom watch him. But I actaully heard the BumGenius and the Thirsties brands All in ones are really easy and close to disposables as far as convenience.

Oh my goodness there is so much to know! I didn't know I would be in so far over my head with diappies!

I was actually looking at the All-in-ones to start. I wanna do it as much as I can and only use disposables when my MIL and mom watch him. But I actaully heard the BumGenius and the Thirsties brands All in ones are really easy and close to disposables as far as convenience.

Oh my goodness there is so much to know! I didn't know I would be in so far over my head with diappies!
the 4.0's are similar, you just have to pre-stuff them. not as easy, but I found that they leak less.

Have a great weekend ladies, I'm (finally) out of here! Prob won't be on this weekend, trying to stay away from the computer during the weekends.

DH and I are going back up to Lake George for Labor Day weekend and our 19yr old nephew called an asked if he could come with us bc his girlfriend is going to be up there with her folks. I'm not keen on the idea bc 1.hes been in trouble and I don't need to play mommy on my vacation making sure he's not drunk and 2. No one knows we are preggo and me not drinking will give it away for sure and 3.we have a room with one bed/bathroom and I'd like to be comfortable in a towel/sleep in my underwear...am I being a brat???

Also, we have a picnic tomorrow and like I said, people will notice if I'm not drinking, I'm admittedly known for my fondness of libations lol...anyone have tips? I was thinking of just getting a beer in a dark colored bottle and then going to the bathroom and pouring and filling with water? Or maybe getting a bottle of alcohol free wine and pouring it into a regular wine bottle and bringing that? I'm not one that can get away with "I'm on antibiotics" or something lol

Spaghetti & garlic bread here! Not on my diet but oh well I guess. I have been STARVING the last few days. Crazy!

Omg you guys are making me SO HUNGRY. I have my Special K red berries bar here to keep me company... LOL

We went grocery shopping last night and DH is trying to be super healthy and wouldn't let me get any of my goodies :( I know that's a good thing but ugh we got home and were both looking in the cupboards like THERE'S NOTHING TO EAT! lmao! I think we're having chicken and rice for dinner tonight... and tomorrow... and the next day. Hahaha.

I'm still light-headed. Every single day since the night of drinking. Not as bad as the first two days (where I would open my eyes and the room would be spinning), but I'm definitely dizzy/light-headed basically constantly. It's REALLY WEIRD. I took an hpt just because i've never felt like this. Negative of course. I've been drinking lots of water daily since Sat. night so I really don't know what the heck is going on with my body.

Kara- your ideas are genius. I seriously wouldn't even think of that lol.

DH and I are going back up to Lake George for Labor Day weekend and our 19yr old nephew called an asked if he could come with us bc his girlfriend is going to be up there with her folks. I'm not keen on the idea bc 1.hes been in trouble and I don't need to play mommy on my vacation making sure he's not drunk and 2. No one knows we are preggo and me not drinking will give it away for sure and 3.we have a room with one bed/bathroom and I'd like to be comfortable in a towel/sleep in my underwear...am I being a brat???

Also, we have a picnic tomorrow and like I said, people will notice if I'm not drinking, I'm admittedly known for my fondness of libations lol...anyone have tips? I was thinking of just getting a beer in a dark colored bottle and then going to the bathroom and pouring and filling with water? Or maybe getting a bottle of alcohol free wine and pouring it into a regular wine bottle and bringing that? I'm not one that can get away with "I'm on antibiotics" or something lol

I don't blame you! I would say no.. and as far as drinking.. your ideas sound good to me!

I always say that I'm cutting alcohol because I'm on a diet, or because It slows me down while I run :)

ETA: No, enjoy your vaca. leave nephew at home.

Omg you guys are making me SO HUNGRY. I have my Special K red berries bar here to keep me company... LOL

We went grocery shopping last night and DH is trying to be super healthy and wouldn't let me get any of my goodies :( I know that's a good thing but ugh we got home and were both looking in the cupboards like THERE'S NOTHING TO EAT! lmao! I think we're having chicken and rice for dinner tonight... and tomorrow... and the next day. Hahaha.

I'm still light-headed. Every single day since the night of drinking. Not as bad as the first two days (where I would open my eyes and the room would be spinning), but I'm definitely dizzy/light-headed basically constantly. It's REALLY WEIRD. I took an hpt just because i've never felt like this. Negative of course. I've been drinking lots of water daily since Sat. night so I really don't know what the heck is going on with my body.

have you tried something that has lots of electrolytes? gatorade (I water it down because of the sugar), or similar? It may help!

Yeah i've been drinking powerade too! Idk it's sooooooo weird it gets better throughout the day but especially in the morning when I wake up it feels like i'm on a boat!!! lol

So only my right boob hurts ALOT...and my right nipple is sooooo sensitive...uuuugghhh wtf

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->