Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Ash, goodluck holding out. I am going to try not to test at all and just wait for AF. easier said than done though.

Katrina, No symptoms isn't always a bad thing!

Sonia, goodluck waiting! :)

Ash, goodluck holding out. I am going to try not to test at all and just wait for AF. easier said than done though.

Katrina, No symptoms isn't always a bad thing!

Sonia, goodluck waiting! :)

Yea, it's SUPER hard but I really don't want to play the line eye game again this cycle. Last cycle was miserable.

No symptoms being a good thing is true, the cycle I got a bfp I only had nausea 3-6dpo other than that nothing really. Then around like 14DPO started getting pretty tired. Also, way later I realized that I had veiny boobs in my TWW but at the time I didn't realize it was a symptom lmao

Also, I'm getting some little stabby cramps today, but trying not to read too much into them. I had really convincing cramps last cycle and it was a total bust...

Any ideas for what I should make for dinner tonight? We're trying to eat at home as often as possible, as as healthy as possible. I'm also going to drag my butt out for a run when I get home. I haven't worked out all week and I am sure that my weight reflects it.

My 5 o'clock strip looks lighter. I'm not doing another one til morning though. If I O'd yesterday or today, I should probably still BD, right? And my temp should go up tomorrow for yesterday O or today O? Sorry I'm so dumb at all this stuff. Hopefully I won't have to learn more ;) I said 1 & done.. but now it's a second and probably done, but mayyyyyyybe a third on down the line and DEFINITELY done. Hubby isn't convinced for two more, and that's okay. We'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

Also, I'm getting some little stabby cramps today, but trying not to read too much into them. I had really convincing cramps last cycle and it was a total bust...

same here. fingers crossed that they're good signs!

Any ideas for what I should make for dinner tonight? We're trying to eat at home as often as possible, as as healthy as possible. I'm also going to drag my butt out for a run when I get home. I haven't worked out all week and I am sure that my weight reflects it.

I love grilled chicken or pork chops and grilled veggies (just throw them in foil with some seasonings and let 'em cook!).. sometimes a baked potato.

My 5 o'clock strip looks lighter. I'm not doing another one til morning though. If I O'd yesterday or today, I should probably still BD, right? And my temp should go up tomorrow for yesterday O or today O? Sorry I'm so dumb at all this stuff. Hopefully I won't have to learn more ;) I said 1 & done.. but now it's a second and probably done, but mayyyyyyybe a third on down the line and DEFINITELY done. Hubby isn't convinced for two more, and that's okay. We'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

Yup! I keep Bd'ing until its stark negative again, just to be safe. I think every other day should be enough

I don't even know what my early early pregnancy symptoms were because I didn't pay attention.. I didn't know I was pregnant and I didn't expect it. At all. I hadn't had an AF in 3 months. I had cramping like I was about to start and low back pain and tested and it was positive! Kinda disappointing, but every pregnancy is different so what I had then may be totally different for whenever the next one is. I figured it up, and I found out at 3 weeks and 4 days with my son.. so it felt like I was pregnant for EVER to all of us. :) I'll take it though! And not one complaint -- I don't even care if I puke 12 times a day every. single. day. One of the girls at work is pregnant and it's so hard some days to hear her talking about it and everyone else, too. I put a smile on my face, join in the conversation appropriately, but sometimes, like today, my heart is aching and breaking. It was so bad today that I had a stomach ache. I'm so happy for her, but I thought we were going to learn how to be mama's together.. and all of that has changed now. I'm rambling. Ha. Sorry!

I was going to do grilled chicken tonight but apparently my chicken didn't thaw all the way according to hubby, so will be doing that tomorrow

thank you ladies, we did grilled chicken ALLL last week (OH's mom was really into this new bbq sauce so its all we had).

I think I may do a big salad with lots of goodies on it. Don't know what to do about a protein though..

sweet blog post that i stumbled on. https://www.wifessionals.com/2013/03/the-pain-that-came-before-our-joy.html

DH is tempting me with chinese tonight so I will probably give in and have that. Darn DH! :haha:

I've been having some stabby cramps on the right side today too. Must not read into anything! My this tww thing is hard lol.

Skinnytaste.com is the best low calorie/fat recipe blog I have stumbled upon. Practically all my recipes come from here. That and skinnyms.com.

How about a taco salad or something. I think we are going out tonight. Dh is being strange! First flowers then instead of going to the local diner he wants to go to a classy restaurant. I would rather go to the diner-better desserts!

How about a taco salad or something. I think we are going out tonight. Dh is being strange! First flowers then instead of going to the local diner he wants to go to a classy restaurant. I would rather go to the diner-better desserts!

Lol, but at least he is being sweet? I'm with ya on the local diner rather than the classy restaurant though.

True. He asked were I wanted to eat I told him he tried to sway me with the classy restaurant- but I would rather go somewhere within walking distance. I know we don't go out to much, but I like local places more.

Chinese for us too!! Yum!!

And skinnytaste is awesome, love her recipies!!

I am more diner then classy too. The fanciest we go is local brew houses lmao. I think it's mainly because I am so picky with food though.

I am sitting here in pinterest looking at different ways to reveal to DH I am pregnant, when the time comes that is. There are some super cute ideas out there.

We live in a very small town, pop 2500. So fancy means driving-I hate driving! Our town has 2 restaurants, 2 diners, 2 fast food and a few bakeries (that have limited hours thank goodness). Otherwise I would be there frequently
There is a new Italian place 30 miles away but dh is busy this time of year so I don't want to go and not get a table so I will wait until we make a reservation.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->