Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Ahhh Julie so exciting for you! I waited til af was officially late to change my signature.

Hahaha, no sorry, I rescue kittens/cats. I forgot some people don't know that on here hahahaha.

Nichole you've DEFINITELY O'd. You can relax now ;) I have high hopes for you, your BD timing was amazing! Ahhhh there's totally more BFPs to come, I can feel it!!!!

Thanks Cassidy! When I woke up and saw my temp I was like HOLY SHI**! I kinda want to temp tomorrow and see what it is lol.

Now that you've for sure O'd temping won't be so stressful (hopefully lol) and it would be nice to have something to compare further charts to, so I say go for it! :)

I was mainly thinking that it would be nice to sleep in and not have to wake up to temp for a bit.

Hahah yes sleeping in is super nice too! :)

Ummmm Mirolee?!?! Can we talk about how super amazing your chart looks right now?!?!?! eeeek FX! When are you testing?

Julie- OMG OMG OMG!!!! YAYAYAYAYAY! What an amazing month. I want to see a pic of the pups in their shirts and hear how DH reacts! PS. also wanna hear how donor reacts! I changed my sig after the bata's... but you tots can do it now!

Nichole- nice temp spike!

What a beautiful month! hopefully a few more to come!

Nichole-I've been temping through the 2ww for a while. I might take a few days off to sleep in, but I like to see what they do. The only reason I tested today was bc my temps usually start dropping around 9/10 dpo. They looked like they were going down, but today were back up. They had never been that high on 12dpo before. I decided to test but just knew it would be bfn bc I figured the change in temps was probably bc of the clomid. Just FYI If I hadn't been temping, I still would have found out eventually though, right?! lol
Don't be jealous, your time will come! I've been very jealous of all the bfps on here and now I finally have one. This was my second round of clomid. You are ovulating, even if you don't get a bfp this month I am confident that you will get one soon!

I will! The dogs are in their shirts already lol She should be clocking out now...so about 15-20 mins! So nervous and excited to tell her! The camera is ready to go!

Can't wait to hear how she took it! Eeeee!

So exciting! My dog would eat her shirt by then she hates outfits!

OMG I am so excited for everyone.. This thread is too lucky!! Oh Mirolee where are you? Any good symptoms today?!!

Just had steak cheesy potatoes and holy moly- I made SPINACH too! I am trying to start being superrrr healthy.. Got a bunch of fresh stuff.. Ooh & greek yogurt (which has 3x protein, who knew?!). Taken 3 big fat poop smelling prenatal vitamins too.. Ew but chock full of baby brains!! :) So still just counting down the days, 17, til my scan.. I'm dying over here!! And my ovaries hurt.. lol.

Congrats again, this thread is getting so crazy! :)

UPDATE- Ooops hi Mirolee, and good luck Julie!!!

Ahhh Julie I can't wait to see the reaction- how exciting!!!! OMG IM SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!! AHHHHH!

Mirolee- your chart seriously looks freaking killer. TEST!!!! I stalked your charts and your temp has never been so high!!! Eeeek!

I can't wait for the reaction. Too bad Amanda is avoiding the internet this weekend. She's missing all of this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->