Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

julie are you the first with a May baby coming? I think so, let's hope for many to follow!!!

Yay for May babies!
DH is at a bachelor party so I am watching all the chick flicks while he is gone :haha:

Congratulations Julie! So excited for you!

IF I have O'ed yesterday or even Thursday, should it be safe to take tonight off from BD'ing? Hubby wants a break lol. I thinkhave the OPK's are gettin a bit lighter. How long will they show anything? And that would have me testing in September I believe? Maybe the luck will roll over.

Frstime - every other day is enough, so if you have done that, a night off is fine :)

frsttime- I'd definitely say you're covered, give him a break :p lol

Mirolee- did you not temp today??

UPDATE- nevermind, just stalked your TTC journal :p

I think I owe you all....20 weeks (ish)

Attachments

• 20 weeks.jpg
    20 weeks.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 11
Ahhh so stinking cute Nikki! She's growing big and strong in there! :)

Firsttime- you're definitely good hun!!

Nikki-loving the bump!!! :) Eeekkk I can't wait til the bump fairy comes to our house!!!

JULIE! Woooohoooooooo I am SO Happy for you!

So who else is testing this month?

Nichole and I are testing on the 31st

Amanda is the same dpo as me but not sure how long she'll hold out lol

Ha ha ha ha, no idea of how long I will last either. Shooting for the 31st but we will see...

On my phone so I can't get caught up entirely. Will catch up later. What a lucky thread ladies, sooo many bfp's!

Thanks ladies! Can't be too careful lol. I'm so anxious lol. I even dreamed about HPT's last night. I kept taking them and they were all positive so I kept taking more to be sure .. it was weird. We went to the cemetery today. For the first time in 2 months, I didn't cry while we were there or when we left. It's getting better. :) Hopefully I'll be able to kick September off with a BFP!

Morgan-I'm doing the same thing with being healthy! I had decide to restart my healthy eating this cycle if I didn't see a bfp. DW was asking me to stop drinking soda last night....well, today is the first day of no soda! I already have a headache, but I know it's better for me and for the bean.

Cassidy-Yes, I am the first one with a May baby! May 5th is my due date, which is also DW and my 2 year anniversary!

Nikki-You're looking pregnant! Such a cute bump! I can't wait to have one of my own...

Ok, here's how it went.....I had the shirts on the dogs and was videotaping her. She walked in and was like, "what that? what are they wearing?" I was like, "read them!" She said she didn't want to bc they'd make her cry. She avoided it by talking about random things for a second and I was like "Seriously?!" So she read the one that says "the baby did it" and goes, are you pregnant? Really? For real? lol We both got a little teary-eyed. Then I showed her the tests...I think she's in as much disbelief as I am. We both agreed we'll feel better after getting betas....I bought another box of FRERs though so I can test and see if they get darker. Should I test tomorrow with FMU or try to wait til Monday? I'll download the puppy pics so you guys can see them with their shirts

Cassidy-I've been meaning to ask for a while...why isn't your chart in your sig? For someone who chart stalks everyone else, I find it extremely unfair that I can't stalk yours....

Morgan-I'm doing the same thing with being healthy! I had decide to restart my healthy eating this cycle if I didn't see a bfp. DW was asking me to stop drinking soda last night....well, today is the first day of no soda! I already have a headache, but I know it's better for me and for the bean.

Cassidy-Yes, I am the first one with a May baby! May 5th is my due date, which is also DW and my 2 year anniversary!

Nikki-You're looking pregnant! Such a cute bump! I can't wait to have one of my own...

Ok, here's how it went.....I had the shirts on the dogs and was videotaping her. She walked in and was like, "what that? what are they wearing?" I was like, "read them!" She said she didn't want to bc they'd make her cry. She avoided it by talking about random things for a second and I was like "Seriously?!" So she read the one that says "the baby did it" and goes, are you pregnant? Really? For real? lol We both got a little teary-eyed. Then I showed her the tests...I think she's in as much disbelief as I am. We both agreed we'll feel better after getting betas....I bought another box of FRERs though so I can test and see if they get darker. Should I test tomorrow with FMU or try to wait til Monday? I'll download the puppy pics so you guys can see them with their shirts

Awwww yay! So happy for the two of you! And that's way too cute :)

AFM, it's only 75 degrees in my h Ouse but I feel like its about 90, ugh. Felling really sensitive to heat today. Had some little cramps this morning but nothing compared to the shabby ones yesterday, overall, feeling like I'm probably out this cycle but happy that I at least got an almost normal o.

Awwww you're getting ME all teary-eyed!!! Lol. That's so awesome!!!

I don't have my chart in my sig because I massively SUCK at taking my temp so there's not much to look at!! Lol. Plus FF frustrates me and always puts my O date a day after it is because it doesn't register that I am O'ing the same day as my pos. OPK lol so I mess around with it to make it tell me what I want :p hahaha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->