Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Omg Ash you're not even CLOSE to being out. Keep your hope alive! Lol

Ashlee-I agree with Cassidy...not even close!

Cassidy-That is still pretty unfair...lol

Ok, I'm off to bed. I'm exhausted and have a headache. Boo!

I promise to temp next month and post it in my siggy :p Maybe i'll start temping tomorrow.. if i can remember! Lol

Go rest Julie! You're gonna need lots of energy cooking up that baby! :)

Julie I want to see that video! You MUST play it at the baby shower!!

Just finally managed to take dogs out for a walk for an hour - having twinges like UTI and heart burn WTF is going on. BFN again. Waaa waaaah.

My emotions have been all over the place today. I've just been feeling so down about ttc, like it's never going to happen for me. Idk why I am being so pessimistic but I broke down to DH today. Just feeling so blah.

Nichole you have such an amazing chance this month, and the clomid is obviously working for you- you just took a huge step in the right direction, I know you will see your BFP SOON!!!!

Vivian- Sorry about the BFN hun, Grrr. Do you know when you O'd. FX for a sneaky BFP! Lol

I know I should be feeling more hopeful and I am trying but the black cloud of sadness will not leave me alone. I need to find away to bring the hope back.

:hugs: :hugs: Well you ovulated for one, hun! That's freaking badass considering you've been going through hell and back with your cycles. Even if you have no hope, I have all of it in the world for you!!! Clomid has been working miracles for the ladies in this thread, your turn is right around the corner! (Hopefully about a week away :haha: )

Lol I know I still have a week, but I guess I'm just thinking its highly I unlikely that ill get a bfp after there have already been so many lol. And even though his cycle was a normal one I just can't help but feel like its not happening this month. I think it probably has to do with how much of a disappointment last cycle was, just made me a bit pessimistic.

I think last cycle just messed with your head Ash, with all those positive OPKs. Your body was just adjusting getting back to normal after the m/c. But your chart looks totally perfect and you most definitely covered your bases BD'ing.

I think you are all gonna get your BFPs and i'm gonna be sitting here like :shrug: WHAT ABOUT ME?! lmao

Lol I so suck at temping. I just went back through all of my charts and I only managed to temp for a full month ONCE back in March! hahahaha

I'm sorry Nichole and anyone else who is feeling down about TTC. I just want you guys to know we're not going AnYwHeRe!! In this for the long haul.. You all will find your time and it will be awesome.. Maybe sooner than you think.. ;)

Thanks Cassidy :hugs: Ovulating was definitely a battle won. I need to remember that and be happy for what I've accomplished so far.

Ashley- we should wait one more day and test Sept 1st. Get the ball rolling for Sept :bfp:

Nichole you have such an amazing chance this month, and the clomid is obviously working for you- you just took a huge step in the right direction, I know you will see your BFP SOON!!!!

Vivian- Sorry about the BFN hun, Grrr. Do you know when you O'd. FX for a sneaky BFP! Lol

Got a VERY positive (startlingly so) OPK on the 14th. BD from the 9th - 14th almost every day (we did it v late one evening). I wasn't temping because... i don't know. I'm kicking myself now. I wasn't temping because I've been really disheartened about everything since I'm so far away from DH and I have so little chance of seeing him during "Operation Grow The Bean" that I figure if we get together and it happens then yay because it's sort of out of my hands anyway.

I'm guessing I O'd the day of the 14th or perhaps the next. In the past my OPKs were short positives. The swimmers SHOULD have been ready and waiting at OutPost Vigaygay by then if they are as half as good as they were a year ago .

Lol I so suck at temping. I just went back through all of my charts and I only managed to temp for a full month ONCE back in March! hahahaha

I suck at temping too. Depending on what happens in the next few days I'm happy to be your temp bud and keep you accountable :thumbup:

Vivian- So you're only 9 or 10dpo, still VERY early and your symptoms sound so promising!!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you! I think on this thread we've seen BFPs anywhere from 10dpo to 17dpo so you're DEFINITELY NOT OUT!!!

I swear Cassidy you are like our Positivity cheerleader tonight! What would we do without you :friends:

Vivian- So you're only 9 or 10dpo, still VERY early and your symptoms sound so promising!!! Keeping my fingers crossed for you! I think on this thread we've seen BFPs anywhere from 10dpo to 17dpo so you're DEFINITELY NOT OUT!!!

You remember that face that you used to pull when your mom told you off and asked if you heard her.... that one where you roll your eyes back into your head and say in a sarcastic voice...

"Yeeeeeeesssss moooommm"

I'm making all that up in my facials right now ;)

Heheheehe. GO LADIES GO! C'MON EGGS! LET'S GO LITTLE MEN GET IN THERE AND MAKE US PROUD! WOOT WOOT LET'S SEE SOME MORE BFPS!!!! :dance::yipee::headspin::juggle::wohoo::loopy:=D>[-o<\\:D/:holly:

Had to throw the last one in there. Lmao. Just had way too much fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->