Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Heheheehe. GO LADIES GO! C'MON EGGS! LET'S GO LITTLE MEN GET IN THERE AND MAKE US PROUD! WOOT WOOT LET'S SEE SOME MORE BFPS!!!! :dance::yipee::headspin::juggle::wohoo::loopy:=D>[-o<\\:D/:holly:

Had to throw the last one in there. Lmao. Just had way too much fun.

what IS that at the end? ROFL

Hahahaha. I have all the hope in the world for you ladies! You got your BD bases totally covered too Vivian.

I seriously see so many BFPs in the near future!

LMAO it's the funniest smiley in the world.

It reminds me of that awful rhyme:

Do ya tits hang low?
Do they wobble too and fro?
Can you tie them in a knot?
Can you tie them in a bow?
Can you toss them over your shoulder like a regimented soldier?
Do your tits... hang... low?

We used to sing it at school hahahahahaha

awwwww TTC... I'm sorry :) Actually no I'm not because YOU ARE HAVING A BAAAAAAAABYYYYY

Thanks Cassidy :hugs: Ovulating was definitely a battle won. I need to remember that and be happy for what I've accomplished so far.

Ashley- we should wait one more day and test Sept 1st. Get the ball rolling for Sept :bfp:

I was originally going to test that day but then decided to test on the 31st instead because we're going to the Jason Mraz concert on the first and I don't want to be totally bummed out that day if I get a bfn. If I get a bfn the day before ill at least have 24 hours to cry it out or whatever.

You girls are cracking me up tonight! :rofl:

Cassidy THANKS A TON for all the cheering u r doin tonight...today has been such a brabby day...overwhelmed by the feeling tht its never goin to happen...locked myself in a room and cried my heart out...then i realised tht crying is one sign tht af is gonna show up soon...always happens...but nonetheless....feeling like poo..:cry::cry:
Sorry selfish post:cry:

That's how my boobs feel...

lmao I remember that rhyme

Cassidy THANKS A TON for all the cheering u r doin tonight...today has been such a brabby day...overwhelmed by the feeling tht its never goin to happen...locked myself in a room and cried my heart out...then i realised tht crying is one sign tht af is gonna show up soon...always happens...but nonetheless....feeling like poo..:cry::cry:
Sorry selfish post:cry:

Selfish? NO! that's what this is all about. Ladies supporting each other. Lay it all out here! Better out than in.

I was thinking on my walk tonight how you gals will quite possibly know I'm preg before DH does and it shocked me for a second... and then I thought, you know, back when we lived in communities and villages and existed in groups that extended beyond our little Mom and Dad families and encompassed the whole village... I BET women would sit around the fire at night and talk just as we are. It made me feel good. That although its through the lens of Pregnancy Tests and OPKs and Temp Charts.... at the end of the day all we are doing is supporting each other the VERY way we have been doing for millennia.

Oh and Cassidy - you are a "bloody ripper" as we Aussies like to say ;) Thanks girl x

Julie-That sounds awesome! You guys make me tear up!
Sonia-I am sorry you are feeling so down.
AFM: Its going to be a long night-stupid movies rope me in and I can't sleep

Been working on my baby blanket to try and distract myself during the tww. using neutral colors obviously lol. I'm loving it so far, killing my hands to make it lol, but I think it will be really nice when finished.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 8
Been working on my baby blanket to try and distract myself during the tww. I'm loving it so far, killing my hands to make it lol, but I think it will be really nice when finished.

Oh my goodness it is so beautiful! How long have you been working on it?

I think you girls will know first. For a couple reasons.
1. Because I can't keep secrets well at all.
2. I probably won't know until after hubby is at work so I will have all day to think about how to tell him. So I will need ideas.

Been working on my baby blanket to try and distract myself during the tww. I'm loving it so far, killing my hands to make it lol, but I think it will be really nice when finished.

Oh my goodness it is so beautiful! How long have you been working on it?

Thank you. I started it Thursday evening. Didn't get to work on it much the last couple days because of work but I've done quite a bit today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->