Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Cassidy THANKS A TON for all the cheering u r doin tonight...today has been such a brabby day...overwhelmed by the feeling tht its never goin to happen...locked myself in a room and cried my heart out...then i realised tht crying is one sign tht af is gonna show up soon...always happens...but nonetheless....feeling like poo..:cry::cry:
Sorry selfish post:cry:
Sorry you are feeling down Sonia :hugs: guess it's just one of those days for us. You aren't being selfish for posting what you feel. It's what we are here for.

Awww Sonia it's so gonna happen for you! You are not out until AF shows! :hugs: I know you'll get your rainbow baby soon <3

I ate everything in my kitchen... now I'm watching my Strange Addiction and rubbing my sore boobs. I feel like I should audition for next season.. I'm addicted to POAS.

This girl has eaten cleanser for 30 years.. the other tans three times a day - she's worse than "Tan-Mom".

I've never seen Cabin in the Woods... what's weird about it?

Idk it was interesting. It's a total twist on what you think will be a pretty basic horror movie lol.

You all know how I feel about my mother by now. I just want a simple opinion if you wouldn't mind.

My mother drinks Bacardi & Dr Pepper daily. She starts early between 1 & 3 pm and goes on until she goes to bed which is anywhere from 11pm to 4am (usually well after midnight) and that's all she'll drink once she starts (no milk, juice, water...) She's constantly talking about their budget and lack of money but is buying handles of rum every few days on top of cases of beer for my stepdad and most nights, that's all he drinks (though he will drink caffeine free soda every now and again & drinks a lot more water than she does & goes to bed hours before her.) But they spend so much money on beer and rum yet she fails to see where their money is going.

But like I said, she buys a handle of rum each time she buys more. I'm assuming we all know how big a handle is for the sake of my post lol. OH and I decided to figure out just how much she's drinking on any given day so last night while they were at the ER with my oldest we took a picture of her bottle of rum to see where it was at and then compare with it tonight. She went to bed awhile ago so I went and took a peek at the bottle. I'm going to assume my stepdad had some tonight because they were sitting out by the fire drinking/talking & occasionally he'll drink some of hers but this was mostly my mom's doing since about 2pm today.

Basically I want to know if you think this is an insane amount for one person to consume in a day... just to make sure I'm not completely crazy here. And I really just want to share my ridiculous "findings" with someone else but OH is asleep, my sister was in a wedding tonight so is likely passed out by now and nobody else is online.

It went from the top line at 9pm to the bottom line at 2am...

Attachments

• Untitled-1aaa.jpg
    Untitled-1aaa.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 11
I definitely think that's a lot to be drinking daily, ugh I can't even imagine drinking every day!

Good morning ladies.
Well, temp plummeted, bfn, and started my period.
I want to thank you all for your support, encouraging words, silly stories, and everything else. This is a great great thread. I'll still be around, stalking, but I'm gonna take a few days off of BnB. I've been crying since 6am; not a pretty way to start a Sunday. I also want to remind everyone about charts: 1) it's the pattern that matters, not the specific points; 2) you can have a lovely chart and all the symptoms and 71 points on FF and still not be pregnant; 3) you can have a less than stellar chart and no symptoms and be pregnant. Keep the faith.
Congrats to all the BFPs, now and to come. I'll be back in a couple weeks, when I'm ovulating again. Hugs.

Ashlee, your blanket looks amazing. Wish I were that talented!

Amanda, that sure seems like a lot of booze to me.. I can't imagine drinking that much every day, or even drinking every day for that matter..

As for me.. my temp dropped this morning, and so did my heart! I tried a few times, got a few numbers, all lower, and went with the first one. I don't understand it. At all. I did some researching on FF and found this,

"Temperatures can also fluctuate a great deal when you are not ovulating, or when you have delayed ovulation. If you are taking your temperatures accurately and are still having large temperature fluctuations and no clear ovulation pattern, then this might be the case."

I'm afraid that could be me? Looking at them, it looks as though it could. So frustrating! I am pretty consistent on time.. I think. I mean within the half hour. Does it need to be closer? Sorry I'm being a negative person today. I am just so frustrated! I told hubby we could re-evaluate the Clomid option at the new year if I wasn't pregnant by then, but I'm not sure I can wait that long if I'm not having regular cycles. This one already seems awfully long. Today is CD 22 and I'm not sure I've ovulated yet.. even though OPK's do seem to be getting a bit lighter, I figured they would be totally stark white negative by now. Am I way off there? I was so looking forward to cross hairs..

Ashlee- it's beautiful!! Such a get talent to have, I'd love to learn!!

Mirolee- I'm so sorry hun, hugs xx

Firsttime- are you temping orally or vaginally? Your chart looks oral an that could be the prob...vaginally is much more accurate. I sleep with my mouth open often so there's no way id ever get a readable chart from oral temping.

Ashlee- it's beautiful!! Such a get talent to have, I'd love to learn!!

Mirolee- I'm so sorry hun, hugs xx

Firsttime- are you temping orally or vaginally? Your chart looks oral an that could be the prob...vaginally is much more accurate. I sleep with my mouth open often so there's no way id ever get a readable chart from oral temping.

Yes, I temp orally.

Might want to try the vajay route if this cycle doesn't make a little one! It's a little awkward at first but will take the frustration out of trying to decipher your chart for sure!! If you think you Od I'd take a break from the thermometer bc it's only going to drive you mad. If you're questioning is you have yet or not I'd still DTD every other night just to cover bases! Fx'd your in your tww and that beautiful bfp is just a few days away!! :)

Mirolee- I am so sorry hun :hugs: I wish I knew what to say to make you feel better :( You've been such a support to me this cycle that I wish I could be the same for you. You will get your sticky bean soon, I just know it!

Frsttime- I temp the vajayjay route. I sleep with my mouth hanging open most of the time so it was definitely affecting my temps. FF says that temping within a half hour might not mess with some people's temp but it could with other people. They want you to be taking it at the same time every day. I set my alarm to 6am every morning to temp.

AFM- my temp was even higher this morning. I am going to stop now that I know yesterday wasn't a fluke. I go in tomorrow to test my progesterone levels. I'll let everyong know my results the second I get them.

Thanks ladies, I can't wait to finish it.

Cassidy- that movie is SO weird! Chad and I were totally surprised by the plot, completely different than expected.

Amanda- holy crap that is a lot of booze for one person in one day. And to not be drinking anything else, that's wayyyy too much.

Mirolee- so sorry AF got you Hun :hugs:

Nichole- your chart looks so freaking good!

Frsttime- I started temping orally like you, but since I'm a mouth breather at night lol I was getting crazy temps. I agree with these girls, vaginal temping is the way to go

So even if I switch now, how am I going to get crosshairs? Just assume Thursday was O and go from there?

You might not get your cross hairs this time around. You can manually put ovulation date. You can wait until next cycle or start now and see if your temps even out.

Julie!!!! I heard/read the great news on mirolee's journal and had to pop in to say congrats!!!!! Sooo so excited for you! :)

I used to follow the thread but it got away from me awhile ago. Hope everyone is doing well and good luck to everyone in the tww or playing the dreaded waiting to ovulate game.

Oh yeah Sandy I recommend vajay temping, too lol.. MUCH more accurate.

And lots of hugs to Mirolee :hugs:

AFM- Nausea kicked in today.. Woohoo. Hopefully this peppermint tea helps.. Off to church :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->