Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Hmm.. not sure which would be better. I may just wait for the simple fact of comparison? I will just assume Thursday was O day I guess. So today would be 3 DPO then. This all might just make me crazy :)

Remember though Sandy, IF you Od, your temps will spike at least .4.. Mine usually stay 97 pre O and 98 after!

Mirolee-I am sorry af got you!
Amanda-That is a crazy amount of alcohol! And doing it daily with nothing else.
AFM:After staying up late last night I slept in with dh. It was so nice, well until the neighbors dog woke me up.

Well apparently my stepdad was drinking some of it but OH couldn't say how much. So tonight I'm going to check it again because I can guarantee it'll only be her doing the drinking today.

Mirolee - I'm so sorry dear :(

I'm 7dpo today woohoo! Half the tww is over with! Making the blanket has actually helped a lot, been keeping me too focused to even think about poas

I am 10 dpo and don't even want to think about poas. I am definitely considering not doing it, just waiting until af shows up.

You all know how I feel about my mother by now. I just want a simple opinion if you wouldn't mind.

My mother drinks Bacardi & Dr Pepper daily. She starts early between 1 & 3 pm and goes on until she goes to bed which is anywhere from 11pm to 4am (usually well after midnight) and that's all she'll drink once she starts (no milk, juice, water...) She's constantly talking about their budget and lack of money but is buying handles of rum every few days on top of cases of beer for my stepdad and most nights, that's all he drinks (though he will drink caffeine free soda every now and again & drinks a lot more water than she does & goes to bed hours before her.) But they spend so much money on beer and rum yet she fails to see where their money is going.

But like I said, she buys a handle of rum each time she buys more. I'm assuming we all know how big a handle is for the sake of my post lol. OH and I decided to figure out just how much she's drinking on any given day so last night while they were at the ER with my oldest we took a picture of her bottle of rum to see where it was at and then compare with it tonight. She went to bed awhile ago so I went and took a peek at the bottle. I'm going to assume my stepdad had some tonight because they were sitting out by the fire drinking/talking & occasionally he'll drink some of hers but this was mostly my mom's doing since about 2pm today.

Basically I want to know if you think this is an insane amount for one person to consume in a day... just to make sure I'm not completely crazy here. And I really just want to share my ridiculous "findings" with someone else but OH is asleep, my sister was in a wedding tonight so is likely passed out by now and nobody else is online.

It went from the top line at 9pm to the bottom line at 2am...

Sweetie I think you recognize that this is a problem. My best friend's dad is a fully functional alcoholic. He is a lovely man but can't live without his crutch of alcohol. He can't just have a "few" and more than often the most damage his done when he is sitting in the comfort of his own home.

Drinking this much booze has cost him lots of things - obviously it has hit is wallet hard, he has held down a job but he could be living in a much better environment if he wasn't spending so much on alcohol. It has affected his relationships - his kids don't like going to see him, my house mate (bestie) can barely handle more than a few minutes on the phone with him and Stevo is the most patient person I've ever met. His dad has also been in really bad places with the alcohol - most recently he ended up with a huge gash on his head after falling in his house - he has no idea how it happened and by the time he told anyone and got to a doctor it was too late to stitch it up cleanly because the tissue was dead and now he has a terrible scar on his face - not good for someone working primarily in Sales.

I can't tell you what to do. It's different for each person. But just know that if you need to vent you have my full support. Steve regularly just sits with me and talks and talks and talks because he's had a run-in with his dad and it left him feeling hollow.

Thanks ladies, I can't wait to finish it.

Cassidy- that movie is SO weird! Chad and I were totally surprised by the plot, completely different than expected.

Amanda- holy crap that is a lot of booze for one person in one day. And to not be drinking anything else, that's wayyyy too much.

Mirolee- so sorry AF got you Hun :hugs:

Nichole- your chart looks so freaking good!

Frsttime- I started temping orally like you, but since I'm a mouth breather at night lol I was getting crazy temps. I agree with these girls, vaginal temping is the way to go

Sorry to hear about the AF Mirollee - I'm mentally punching the little :witch: in the face for you, what a bitch.

Frsttime - I'm with you - I was doing orally but I guess I'll have to switch... so much stuff is going to end up going into my vajay I was hoping to not prod it with a thermometer....

Any tips for V-testing girls?

I just have it in it's case next to my alarm, put it it, test, then go to the bathroom and wash it. You could try those thermometer covers but idk if they mess with the results or not.

I just have it in it's case next to my alarm, put it it, test, then go to the bathroom and wash it. You could try those thermometer covers but idk if they mess with the results or not.

I'm trying not to be grossed out lol

It's really not too bad. You will have weirder things stuck in side you when you get pregnant I'm sure :haha:

So, I was trying not to symptom spot but I started getting a stuffy nose last night and still have it today also REALLY irritable this morning, it's only 10 and I've already wanted to punch DH for irritating the shit out of me lol. Every little thing he's doing this morning just drives me nuts. Can't wait to see what pregnancy hormones do to me lmao

It's really not too bad. You will have weirder things stuck in side you when you get pregnant I'm sure :haha:

That is EXACTLY what I'm worried about!!! I bumped my cervix the other day when I was checking for CM and I almost passed out from the sick feeling I got (didn't help I saw a little pink on my finger and I'm super bad with blood.... im feeling sick just thinking about it).

barf.

My husband is such a sweetheart. I am basically a housewife unless I am leasing empty apartments here at our complex so I do 99% of the cleaning. DH wants to start being in charge of the dishes on the weekends along with the garbage and litter box. I try to tell him not to worry about it and just relax because he works so hard during the week. He absolutely refuses and says 'You always do the cleaning so the least I can do is help out on the weekends'. He also does other things like help put away close anytime hes home when I do laundry and wipe down the toilet. Little things like this really show me how lucky I am do have him <3

That is EXACTLY what I'm worried about!!! I bumped my cervix the other day when I was checking for CM and I almost passed out from the sick feeling I got (didn't help I saw a little pink on my finger and I'm super bad with blood.... im feeling sick just thinking about it).

barf.

And all the grossness will get so much worse once we have kids. If you have your mouth closed while your sleep your temps should be fine. I just have to do it because my house hangs open all night.

Lol Ashlee I think things like that all the time. I get a bit crazy just with PMS, I am scared to see what pregnancy hormones do.

So far this morning I have read the news, had a coffee and taught one of my dogs to "show me your bum"...

It's a new trick where he does a hybrid breakdance/downward-facing-dog dog pose.

I'm winning Sunday people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->