Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

So, I was trying not to symptom spot but I started getting a stuffy nose last night and still have it today also REALLY irritable this morning, it's only 10 and I've already wanted to punch DH for irritating the shit out of me lol. Every little thing he's doing this morning just drives me nuts. Can't wait to see what pregnancy hormones do to me lmao

I love the blanekt, sooo pretty! Maybe I need to start a project to keep me busy for the next week.

I have stuffy nose too! It started last night and its still here. I'm not irritable though (just yet!)

Hope everyone had a nice weekend! Quiet day here. Im babysitting my friends baby and 6 year old later today, which im really looking forward to! No real symtpoms, cramping went away. My boobs are big but they don't hurt, which im guessing is just because ive gained some weight.

Huge congrats again to Julie, I am so thrilled for you!

So, I was trying not to symptom spot but I started getting a stuffy nose last night and still have it today also REALLY irritable this morning, it's only 10 and I've already wanted to punch DH for irritating the shit out of me lol. Every little thing he's doing this morning just drives me nuts. Can't wait to see what pregnancy hormones do to me lmao

I love the blanekt, sooo pretty! Maybe I need to start a project to keep me busy for the next week.

I have stuffy nose too! It started last night and its still here. I'm not irritable though (just yet!)

Hope everyone had a nice weekend! Quiet day here. Im babysitting my friends baby and 6 year old later today, which im really looking forward to! No real symtpoms, cramping went away. My boobs are big but they don't hurt, which im guessing is just because ive gained some weight.

Huge congrats again to Julie, I am so thrilled for you!

Thanks. FX stuffy nose is a good sign for both of us and we aren't jut getting sick! I haven't had anymore cramping either and my boobs always feel huge to me lol so I don't notice them being any bigger. However I have the strongest craving for a nice warm soft pretzel which is totally weird because I hardly ever eat them and its not something that I regularly want but right now I want one so friggin bad lol

I have a stuffy nose too. I am blaming allergies though.
Vivian did you test?

Mirolee :hugs: :hugs: I'm so sorry that stupid f***ing :witch: with a b got you! UGH. Next month WILL be your month! It is far past your time, but I have so much faith you will see your BFP soon!!!!!

Ashlee- love the blanket!!!!

AFM, EWCM from yesterday is gone, back to creamy. Not much else to report. I was SUPER crampy/gassy yesterday but nothing so far today (plenty of time for that though lmao). Here's hoping i'll get a shocker BFP this month, but trying not to put too much stock into it.

Just went to the bathroom and had red spotting woohoo! It's far too early to be AF so fx ill be getting a BFP soon.

I was worried about it being red rather than brown but then read that red bleeding means there's active bleeding at the site of implantation in the uterus and that the blood is leaving the uterus quickly which may mean implantation just occurred. Ohhhh I reeeeeally hope so!

AHHHH ASH! What a freaking great sign!!! Now you have to test in like 3 days! Lmao

AHHHH ASH! What a freaking great sign!!! Now you have to test in like 3 days! Lmao

Lol I probably will now. I've never had any spotting between AFs before except for like the day before. And obviously my temp is still up and I'm only 7dpo so I highly doubt it's AF

Mirolee im sorry hun :hugs: ..u deserve your baby just as much as everyone of us...fx for u :hugs:

Ashlee - really cute blanket .. Hopefully the prep will b spot on and ull get your bf this mth :)

Cassidy and Amanda - all the best for this mth to u girls too :flower:

Nichole - your temps look so gud...im sure u must b thrilled :)

Julie- once again....Congratulations sweetie...i am honestly happy for u..yday was a bad day for me but today im better and honestly alil more happier for u :)

Vivian - u crack me up girl :)

AFM - Hanging in there...af shud b here tomorrow or the day after...i have my dr app tomorrow where ill get my refill for clomid...we r leaving for chicago on wednesday and will b gone for a week..we r goin for my sils baby shower which I AM HOSTING...FML ... but im happy for her...im glad tht ill b gone the first week of my cycle tht will bring in o sooner and the wait wont b too long....and honeslty the whole of next mth is gonna go by real fast bcos my in laws and grand mil will b visiting us for 6 weeks....so i will b SUPERRRR BUSY....in a way gud...im hoping tht the next mth will turn out better bcos the last time the all were here was the mth i got pregnant...mayb bcos i cudnt really sit and obssess in the tww...ahh well we'll c...Happy Sunday girls!!!! :)

Just went to the bathroom and had red spotting woohoo! It's far too early to be AF so fx ill be getting a BFP soon.

I was worried about it being red rather than brown but then read that red bleeding means there's active bleeding at the site of implantation in the uterus and that the blood is leaving the uterus quickly which may mean implantation just occurred. Ohhhh I reeeeeally hope so!

OOOOHHHH Ashlee awesome sign....wooohoo :)

Sonia.. YOUR chart is looking great! Have you tested again?

Thanks ladies! At least it's a legit symptom that I can't say I'm imagining lol just hope I actually do get that BFP in a few days. Can't wait to temp tomorrow and see what happens!

Sonia I agree with Cassidy, your chart looks amazeballs!!

Well i know my temp went up a bit but i dont know if its from the tequila punch i had yday or its genuine soo im kinda not getting excited...im feeling alil heavy in the abdomen and my lp is usually 15-16 days ...and no i havent tested again...i will test tomorrow morning tho...just bcos i can :dohh:

Ashlee, that's so exciting!

If I haven't O'd and I O next week, I'm out. Hubby is out of town for work from tomorrow to Thursday night. I'm confused and frustrated by my body.

Ashlee, that's so exciting!

If I haven't O'd and I O next week, I'm out. Hubby is out of town for work from tomorrow to Thursday night. I'm confused and frustrated by my body.

I know how you feel Hun, my last cycle was crazy and I had no idea when I really o'd. All the temps and signs conflicted and ff couldn't make up its mind either. I ended up with a 45 day cycle. This month though I took 500mg of maca root and drank two cups of fertilitea every day and my cycle was almost back to normal. I really recommend it

Nichole-I agree with the other ladies...you O'd! That's a huge part of the battle!!! Your temp shot up, so that's a strong O. I have so much hope for you! Clomid can take a few cycles to really regulate your cycle, but your's is looking amazing!!! Even if you don't see a bfp this month, I would not be surprised if you saw one in the next month or two.

Sonia-Your temp is back up...14dpo...is that normal for you? I still have hope for you :) Your chart looks amazing! I can't wait to see your bfp pic, whether it's this month or in the next few months!

Mirolee-I am so sorry. I read your journal post and I want you to know that I completely understand...You have got to be close to a bfp, got to be! Your charts have looked amazing...I can't even imagine how it feels right now, but all I can say is that you WILL get a baby and you are closer to that baby now then you ever have been before.

Ashlee-I hope that's a really good sign for you! I have had a stuffy nose for a few days too, but allergies are common for me this time of year so I don't know that I can blame it on anything other than that lol The blanket looks so good! I need to learn how to make one!

Cassidy-You are seriously cracking me up! You are seriously the positive polly of the group and I love it! lol

Julie can you list any possible symptoms throughout your DPO if you can remember? ;)

Do I ladies think me having a couple of drinks last night would have affected my bbt this morning??

For sure getting some uterine cramping now, hopefully that's a good thing.

And ALISSA!!!! I hope you're doing good hun! We miss you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->