Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

I have a stuffy nose too. I am blaming allergies though.
Vivian did you test?

Nope :( I had to pee really early this morning (it was still dark) and I had POAS in the last two days and they were all BFN and I was so tired I decided that I couldn't handle another BFN at 4am so I resisted.

Mirolee :hugs: :hugs: I'm so sorry that stupid f***ing :wiitch: with a b got you! UGH. Next month WILL be your month! It is far past your time, but I have so much faith you will see your BFP soon!!!!!

Ashlee- love the blanket!!!!

Blankie is gorgeous... I agree that next month will be THE MONTH. Have you seen What The Bleep Do We Know? Its a cool documentary and it looks at the effect feelings have have on our bodies - they did an experiment, filled three water bottles up with ordinary tap water, asked someone to hold it and to think of three distinct emotions and to write those emotions on the bottle - one was sadness, one was love and the last one was hate. Four days later they came back to analyze the water and found each bottle contained water that had very distinct water crystal formations (i'm not explaining this very well - sorry) but basically each emotion had a different water droplet shape at a molecular level. They were saying that what we put out into the world and into our bodies at that chemical level (feelings and emotions being the result of chemical signals in our bodies and brain) affects us and the things around us in ways we can't understand right now.

My long winded and stupid point is that we all love and support you and WE believe in you and what you are capable of :) SENDING ALL MY POSITIVE ENERGY YOUR WAY x

AFM, EWCM from yesterday is gone, back to creamy. Not much else to report. I was SUPER crampy/gassy yesterday but nothing so far today (plenty of time for that though lmao). Here's hoping i'll get a shocker BFP this month, but trying not to put too much stock into it.

Cass - that would be bloody awesome!

Just went to the bathroom and had red spotting woohoo! It's far too early to be AF so fx ill be getting a BFP soon.

I was worried about it being red rather than brown but then read that red bleeding means there's active bleeding at the site of implantation in the uterus and that the blood is leaving the uterus quickly which may mean implantation just occurred. Ohhhh I reeeeeally hope so!

Well i know my temp went up a bit but i dont know if its from the tequila punch i had yday or its genuine soo im kinda not getting excited...im feeling alil heavy in the abdomen and my lp is usually 15-16 days ...and no i havent tested again...i will test tomorrow morning tho...just bcos i can :dohh:

I got similar bleeds with my first BFP. FX for you my dear xxxxx

Sonia-If it was only 1 or 2 then I don't think it would have much of an affect. Try not to stress, lets see what your temp is tomorrow...

Well...here's what I can remember:

5-6DPO I was feeling slightly crampy, had a few shooting type pains and some lower back pain like I only get during AF usually (probably the biggest indicator I had bc it was not normal for me at all) This was also about the same time I had tons of the creamy cm, it was almost the consistency of EW but creamy in color.

7DPO Almost AF like cramping, lower back pain, lots of creamy cm

10-11DPO I started some cramping, sensitive nipples, tender boobs...not too uncommon for pre-AF symptoms though. A little gassy.

12DPO (Day of BFP) Temp went back up so I tested...have had cramping/bloated/gassy feeling in lower abs and some more low back pain. Boobs and nipples are still tender.

I've noticed my gums hurting a little, but idk if that's bc I haven't flossed like I should this week or an actual symptom lol

I took an FRER this morning and also took my other digi at DW's request (she wanted to see it say pregnant for herself lol). I could see a line within seconds. The digi said pregnant in about a minute. I have 3 more FRER left, so I can keep checking progression! Not sure when I will use them though...

IMG_3427.jpg

i took an frer this morning and also took my other digi at dw's request (she wanted to see it say pregnant for herself lol). I could see a line within seconds. The digi said pregnant in about a minute. I have 3 more frer left, so i can keep checking progression! Not sure when i will use them though...

View attachment 663457

so exciting!

I took an FRER this morning and also took my other digi at DW's request (she wanted to see it say pregnant for herself lol). I could see a line within seconds. The digi said pregnant in about a minute. I have 3 more FRER left, so I can keep checking progression! Not sure when I will use them though...

View attachment 663457

Wow congrats jury!!!! so happy for you!!!!

hi ladies, home from vacay (left wed) so please fill me in on anything important i missed!!!!

cd 11 here, O should be on cd 15 (thurs) so starting my first opk of the week tonight. back to reg. temping and ferning scope in the am. :)

Well, as you've seen Julie got her BFP.

ummm Ashlee had spotting today (7dpo) so we're all keeping our FX it's implantation bleeding.

Other than that you've just missed some crazy ladies rambling on about random crap! Lol

Hope you had fun on your vacay!

Ashlee- OMG that IB is awesome!! I am so freakin excited for a test from you ;)

And Sonia- I drank ALOT of Honey jack Daniels on like 8dpo this month.. Umm got super sick.. And my temp in the a.m. was like 99.8 which is wayyyy hot for me. So that is possible, but I mean I was really sick, passed out by the toilet drunk.. Lol. Learned my lesson, won't be missing that for the next year!

Cramping a little. Sore lower back a little.... I slept for 10 hours last night again. FML, lol.

Well, as you've seen Julie got her BFP.

ummm Ashlee had spotting today (7dpo) so we're all keeping our FX it's implantation bleeding.

Other than that you've just missed some crazy ladies rambling on about random crap! Lol

Hope you had fun on your vacay!

lol sounds about right!!!! fx'd to ashlee, and awesome on julie's bfp! :)

Ashlee- AWESOME symptom.... hope to see the BFP soon!

Sonia- Ill be in Chicago sat- wed. My family is throwing us a shower on Sunday too!

Julie- lines look great! did I miss puppy pictures??

AFM, we are headed to Chicago soon, for our first shower!! SOOOO EXCITED!! Someone bought us our first things off the registry...yay! Things are coming together. Mom and I went to the paint store and bought all the paint for the baby's room. Mom plans to start it when she gets back in town. DH is getting excited to finish our basement for mom to live in (and its not going to be as expensive as we thought). So things are good for me!

Ashlee- AWESOME symptom.... hope to see the BFP soon!

Sonia- Ill be in Chicago sat- wed. My family is throwing us a shower on Sunday too!

Julie- lines look great! did I miss puppy pictures??

AFM, we are headed to Chicago soon, for our first shower!! SOOOO EXCITED!! Someone bought us our first things off the registry...yay! Things are coming together. Mom and I went to the paint store and bought all the paint for the baby's room. Mom plans to start it when she gets back in town. DH is getting excited to finish our basement for mom to live in (and its not going to be as expensive as we thought). So things are good for me!

PICTURES of the shower or it didn't happen ;)

I hope it was ib ashlee!

Enjoy Chicago Nikki and Sonia. I wonder if you will be there at the same time.

Not much going on with me. A bit crampy off and on but idk if that's normal for me or not. It kept happening last cycle but that was anovulatory so idk. I wish I had more happening. I'm so impatient!

Ashlee-Great symptom! Good luck
Have a great trip Nikki and Sonia-I love Chicago!

No more to report girls... I'm tossing up if I should buy a test (TESTS TESTS TESTS) or not... I have the cheapo ones that you can get off Amazon. They apparently are good for "6 dpo" but idk if I'd be better off getting some slightly more high-tech versions.

A little more heart burn today when I walked the dogs. I have a little twinge on the left near my ovary as I write this. My hoo-ha "feels" as well... That makes no sense... let me try again, I am very aware of it today. Most of the time I don't think about it at all but today when I move I feel it.

I'm starving. I've been starving for three days and I have a headache. I keep checking in with DH and he is as stoic as I've ever seen.

TOTAL POKER FACE on him. Just a nonchalant "oh, ok honey. Well, we'll see hey".

RAAAAAAAR :brat:

BT-Dubbs, if anyone is interested, I found this website where you can upload an image an invert the colors.... so if you need an urgent tweak use this!

https://www.converthub.com/invert-colors/

Whoa so chatty!

Ashlee. So stoked for you! I cannot wait to see your tests!!

Cassidy, you are so chipper!

Viv- I say :test:!

Julie, I'm still so happy for you. Huge :hugs: and :hugs: to dw! That's soooo exciting!

My gums have been SOO sore for the past day and nothing has changed , brushing my teeth hurts, and it normally never does. So strange.

Nichole, any symptoms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->