Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

I think we have talked about this a lot lately, but I just wanted to sa that I enjoy seeing your news and excitement over your pregnancies. I am not bitter over what I have lost, but thankful for what I gained.. a new perspective on life, a closer relationship with family and friends, a closer and deeper love and respect for my husband, a deeper faith in God, and a new group of friends in you guys. I wish you nothing but the best and truly don't want you to feel bad! Enjoy being pregnant -- you deserve it! :) We will all have our turns.

<<<<HUG>>>>:hugs:

update

Well, I want to be excited about this but I'm still nervous. I got two very faint BFPs today (on cheapies) at 13DPO. Don't want to get too excited given that my last two BFPs didn't end well. Some things that are different this time around: this time I got my BFP later in my cycle. The last two times they were at 8 and 10 DPO and they gradually got lighter over time. This cycle I am also using the NPC. My BFP were lighter this time so I will test again tomorrow (hubby's birthday) and hope to see a darker line.

Praying this is it.

I'm sore today. A little crampy, a little back-achey. It could be from working extra long and extra hard yesterday though. I'm sure that's why I'm exhausted, too. 5 DPO is probably too early for these things to actually mean anything anyway in all reality. But my charts a little crazy so maybe Im actually a little farther. Who knows. Just have to wait and see I guess!

update

Well, I want to be excited about this but I'm still nervous. I got two very faint BFPs today (on cheapies) at 13DPO. Don't want to get too excited given that my last two BFPs didn't end well. Some things that are different this time around: this time I got my BFP later in my cycle. The last two times they were at 8 and 10 DPO and they gradually got lighter over time. This cycle I am also using the NPC. My BFP were lighter this time so I will test again tomorrow (hubby's birthday) and hope to see a darker line.

Praying this is it.

YAY YAY YAY!! :) Congratulations!

PS -- What is NPC?

update

Praying this is it.

PS -- What is NPC?

Thank you! NPC is natural progesterone cream. My previous doctor suggested I start using it once I got a BFP in case my progesterone levels were too low. I read more about it and decided to start it at 3DPO and try the natural one instead of the synthetic one she would've prescribed me.

MORGAN! So happy to hear that it isn't 100% ectopic. I agree with the second doctor, with numbers that high, it seems slim that it would be ectopic. Fingers are crossed that your numbers are higher tomorrow and you have no bleeding until then!

Sonia, I agree! Sometimes I wish I could text one of you to check on how you're doing, etc! ha.

Another BFN today, more dirty looking CM.

I decided to use an OPK thinking that maybe getting a strong positive would help me feel better about getting BFNs on the preg tests.

I got the weakest result ever - the test line was almost not even there.

There is something really messed up inside me and I can't handle this anymore. I thought that when I got my thyroid sorted out then everything else would follow.

"Oh you'll get pregnant like that!*snaps fingers*" said the doctor who performed my termination.

Yeah? Well f*ck you you jerk, I can't and I'm not and I wish I'd never come to you for the termination because life would have been so different.

I'm a mess. I feel fat and disgusting. I've been "happy eating" and not really exercising thinking that I was still maybe pregnant.

Would you mind sharing why you terminated your previous pregnancy? Of course you don't have to share. I terminated a pregnancy a few years ago (wrong time, wrong situation) and I constantly have to remind myself that I made the right decision for me at the time. I can look back on it now and wonder why I had done that given how hard it has been to get pregnant now, but I didn't know that then. I didn't know that we would have to go through this struggle. Please don't beat yourself up over this. You will get pregnant, and you will have a beautiful, healthy baby!

AFM- DH is debating his salary for the job today... he sooo nervous. I hope he does well. Cant wait to find out and can't wait til he signs the paperwork!!

Also- on a side note (sorry to say this, but Im excited and need to share), we got a 20% off one item from baby r us coupon yesterday in the mail. They are also doing a "spend over $150 and get a free video monitor". So Friday we are going to babys r us and buying our crib for 20% off and getting a free video monitor. I am getting excited!

woohoo! I love those coupons.

update

Praying this is it.
Pictures! So excited for you!

Ash, I see a faint shadow on your test! Your symptoms are sooo hopeful. I do remember you getting a bfp a bit later last time too, so testing this early could still be a bust!

AFM, going to cave and pick up a pack of FRER's on my way home. Not sure when I am going to use them, and im sure they will be negative, but Im having a HUGE urge to POAS. Boobs are sore, still a little bit crampy, and i am exhausted.

update

Praying this is it.

PS -- What is NPC?

Thank you! NPC is natural progesterone cream. My previous doctor suggested I start using it once I got a BFP in case my progesterone levels were too low. I read more about it and decided to start it at 3DPO and try the natural one instead of the synthetic one she would've prescribed me.

Oh okay! Well good luck! One of my friends had 2 m/c's and her doctor suggested a baby aspirin. Her next was successful. Wishing you only the best! :)

AFM- DH is debating his salary for the job today... he sooo nervous. I hope he does well. Cant wait to find out and can't wait til he signs the paperwork!!

Also- on a side note (sorry to say this, but Im excited and need to share), we got a 20% off one item from baby r us coupon yesterday in the mail. They are also doing a "spend over $150 and get a free video monitor". So Friday we are going to babys r us and buying our crib for 20% off and getting a free video monitor. I am getting excited!

Good luck to DH! Don't be sorry! That sounds like a creaming deal. I'd be excited too :thumbup:

update

Praying this is it.

FX for you! Can you post a pic maybe? I hope this is your :bfp:

AFM- Still no signs for me. Dull cramps and such is about it. Been getting that for a few days. Thought my left boob was a bit tender yesterday. TTC is the only time you can sit there and grope yourself like it's going out of style and get away with it :haha: Took an ic test this morning to satisfy my need to poas. :bfn: but I was expecting that. I have a 3 pack of frers that I am going to start using on my birthday which is 11dpo.

MORGAN! So happy to hear that it isn't 100% ectopic. I agree with the second doctor, with numbers that high, it seems slim that it would be ectopic. Fingers are crossed that your numbers are higher tomorrow and you have no bleeding until then!

Sonia, I agree! Sometimes I wish I could text one of you to check on how you're doing, etc! ha.

Another BFN today, more dirty looking CM.

I decided to use an OPK thinking that maybe getting a strong positive would help me feel better about getting BFNs on the preg tests.

I got the weakest result ever - the test line was almost not even there.

There is something really messed up inside me and I can't handle this anymore. I thought that when I got my thyroid sorted out then everything else would follow.

"Oh you'll get pregnant like that!*snaps fingers*" said the doctor who performed my termination.

Yeah? Well f*ck you you jerk, I can't and I'm not and I wish I'd never come to you for the termination because life would have been so different.

I'm a mess. I feel fat and disgusting. I've been "happy eating" and not really exercising thinking that I was still maybe pregnant.

Would you mind sharing why you terminated your previous pregnancy? Of course you don't have to share. I terminated a pregnancy a few years ago (wrong time, wrong situation) and I constantly have to remind myself that I made the right decision for me at the time. I can look back on it now and wonder why I had done that given how hard it has been to get pregnant now, but I didn't know that then. I didn't know that we would have to go through this struggle. Please don't beat yourself up over this. You will get pregnant, and you will have a beautiful, healthy baby!

woohoo! I love those coupons.

update

Praying this is it.
Pictures! So excited for you!

Ash, I see a faint shadow on your test! Your symptoms are sooo hopeful. I do remember you getting a bfp a bit later last time too, so testing this early could still be a bust!

AFM, going to cave and pick up a pack of FRER's on my way home.
Not sure when I am going to use
them, and im sure they will be
negative, but Im having a HUGE
urge to POAS. Boobs are sore, still
a little bit crampy, and i am
exhausted.

It sounds promising though!! Good luck!

AFM, going to cave and pick up a pack of FRER's on my way home.
Not sure when I am going to use
them, and im sure they will be
negative, but Im having a HUGE
urge to POAS. Boobs are sore, still
a little bit crampy, and i am
exhausted.

It sounds promising though!! Good luck!

Thank you! I am the queen of symptom spotting, so I am trying not to get my hopes up.

AFM- Still no signs for me. Dull cramps and such is about it. Been getting that for a few days. Thought my left boob was a bit tender yesterday. TTC is the only time you can sit there and grope yourself like it's going out of style and get away with it :haha: Took an ic test this morning to satisfy my need to poas. :bfn: bit I was expecting that. I have a 3 pack of frers that I am going to start using on my birthday which is 11dpo.

LOL! I agree! I CANNOT WAIT to see your tests! I am so hopeful for everyone on this thread this month, we had so many bfps!

Prgirl can you post a pic of your test??? Fx for you.

Nikki that is so exciting!

[Admin edited]

Please read our forum rules and TOS regarding terminations.

Amelia- So cool, we love watching Beyond Scared Straight!!! I'd love to see those little brats IRL!! ;)

Can wait for Amanda to test!! Ashlee are you going to try a FRER?

& prgirl_11- PICS PLZ !!!!!!! :) Congrats!!!

Amelia, A friend of mines brother was on beyond scared straight! i haven't seen it but I know he was on it. So sorry that you're having a hard time. terminating a pregnancy is never easy, nor is dealing with the after math of it. Keep your head up, hun!

Amelia- So cool, we love watching Beyond Scared Straight!!! I'd love to see those little brats IRL!! ;)

Can wait for Amanda to test!! Ashlee are you going to try a FRER?

& prgirl_11- PICS PLZ !!!!!!! :) Congrats!!!

Thanks!

:hugs: :hugs: Oh Amelia, I wish I could squeeze you in real life right now. You made such a hard decision, I can only imagine what you have gone through. You will get your BFP soon hun, I know it! And maybe getting a job back in Boulder is the first step towards a beauuutiful life! I'm sorry you're having such a hard time these days, and I know it's sooo cliche to say- but you/it WILL get better!!!

Morgan- I am soooo happy to hear you're okay and your levels sound freaking amazing! Super high! I am hoping that this possible ectopic diagnosis is BS and that your little bean is just still so small because you are so early! Things are going to work out, they have to! I'm so sorry you're going through all of this, you've already been through so much!

Ash- Sorry about the BFN but it's still soooo early. Your symptoms are kick-ass and your charts looks amazinggggg!

Amanda- TEST!!! Lol

Nichole- you're still super early too, screw that BFN! We're gonna see two lines in a few days from you!!!

Rachel- how have you been feeling?? Have you told anyone else or are you waiting until after 12 weeks?

Nikki- Scan pictures!!! I wanna see that beautiful baby girl!!!

prgirl- I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed your lines get darker!

frsttime- OPKs usually don't show positive until after HPTs, so you are NOT out- don't get discouraged!!

Mirolee- How are you doing hun???

Alissa- I SEE YOU THERE! How are you in TTC life <3

and prgirl_11- It must have worked for you! Love this scripture, thanks a bunch for sharing :)

Trust in the Lord with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him,
and he will show you which path to take.

<3

Ok, weird question.... Idk what to categorize my cm as. Its like a cross between sticky, wet, and lotiony. Never seen it like this (please be good sign! lol)

Can I have some advice please girls? You all seem clued up!

I'm new to charting. I came off the pill at the end of June and this was my first cycle, I am usually 28-32 days

https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/BB38EF8F-D158-4EF1-AB7B-1D51470AE8F1-957-0000005A1B2DF462_zpsd9982b3c.jpg

This is this months, the first white circle was because I took my temperature at 7.15 and its usually 6-6.30am and the second is because we had been out drinking that night, I was up and down all night, I only slept solid from 5.15 until 7am. I took my temperature at 7am.

This is this months counting those temperatures
https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/4BE48B23-36A7-4E37-A2DD-E16E1B8C8BF5-957-0000005A0738A654_zps8465a8d4.jpg

And this is discarding them
https://i253.photobucket.com/albums/hh70/kjordanj/74889B64-017B-4D9B-8896-88345B8A3CB4-957-00000059FC920D16_zpsd6758034.jpg

What do you think I should do? Discard or keep? Will they be really wrong?

Is there more of one than the others? If so, i'd put that kind lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->