Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Ugh you know what pisses me off?!?! In Walmart on the FRER tests is a '$1 off right now' coupon, and it NEVER SCANS!!! Ill stand there for a few minutes while they try to get it to scan and am finally like, "Ugh whatever just give it to me!" lmao.

Ugh you know what pisses me off?!?! In Walmart on the FRER tests is a '$1 off right now' coupon, and it NEVER SCANS!!! Ill stand there for a few minutes while they try to get it to scan and am finally like, "Ugh whatever just give it to me!" lmao.

Pretty sure they have to enter the coupon number manually. That's what they did for me anyway

K well how come all of the tellers I have gotten have no clue?!?! Grrrr. They are just always like "Well, it won't scan." -____-

it always happens to me at CVS!

help, ladies. what to make for dinner? I'm trying to put my grocery list together now so I don't end up grocery shopping hungry later!

Does anyone else have any thoughts on my post please? Going to go with the majority as I'm totally clueless :lol:

We're probably having Bratwurst for dinner. Ya, not healthy at all, but I FREAKING LOVE BRATS! lol

Oh Amelia that sounds like a very hard decision. I often wondered which would be worse, the termination or the aftermath? My guess is the aftermath. Things will get better but I think that you should be with DH especially since you are TTC again. It just seems like it would be hard. It also seems you've made your decision now which is more important to you. You never know when that mommy clock will kick in and it is the worst feeling when it doesn't happen when you want. Maybe you and DH should go on a vaca again together.

Cassidy - thanks for asking! I've been nauseated on and off but it's manageable. I feel like its getting a little worse the last few days. I'm going to go try to find some ginger tabs today. I've told some people at work mostly bc of patients. Like they tried to give me a pt with shingles, another with meningitis...others have figured it out bc they say I'm glowing and some have seen me start dry heaving to the smell of poop or eggs...it's ok though. At least I work in medical so if something happens then they all understand. There are 4 of us preggo at work. The other girl I told y'all about ended up as a chemical. Her progesterone was low then kept dropping and her levels didnt rise right. She told everyone as soon as she found out. I mean everyone. Then she had to say less than a week later that she miscarried. She hasn't asked for my clomid again thankfully.

Mirolee I did 3-7 first cycle and 5-9 second cycle. I hope you get your bfp soon. My doc only gave me 3 rounds of it and it was the month I was terrified it would never happen and I wouldn't get more clomid....

I need to go to the grocery store too.. but I really just want to go home, shower, put on my PJs and veg..

brunette- honestly each temp doesn't really matter... its the over all graph that matters.. and then ONLY thing the WHOLE graph will tell you is if you have O-ed.. nothing else. So it is up to you to take them out. seeing that it doesnt look like you oed yet, those temps wont make a difference. FF look at the 5 temps before O-ing and I am guessing those 2 temps wont be apart of the 5 before o-ing. I highly recommend doing OPK's if you don't already. The OPK's tell you before you O and temps will tell you after you O... so then you can narrow down the "go time" window. I think you first graph just after ending the pill is off because of the pill... people say it can take about 3 months to get back on "track" after the pill (and that is if you are lucky... took me over a year to get my cycles back... not to scar you I had medical issues after the ending of the pill). If you are more comfortable looking at your graph with the 2 temps removed, then by all means remove them.

Oh Amelia that sounds like a very hard decision. I often wondered which would be worse, the termination or the aftermath? My guess is the aftermath. Things will get better but I think that you should be with DH especially since you are TTC again. It just seems like it would be hard. It also seems you've made your decision now which is more important to you. You never know when that mommy clock will kick in and it is the worst feeling when it doesn't happen when you want. Maybe you and DH should go on a vaca again together.

Cassidy - thanks for asking! I've been nauseated on and off but it's manageable. I feel like its getting a little worse the last few days. I'm going to go try to find some ginger tabs today. I've told some people at work mostly bc of patients. Like they tried to give me a pt with shingles, another with meningitis...others have figured it out bc they say I'm glowing and some have seen me start dry heaving to the smell of poop or eggs...it's ok though. At least I work in medical so if something happens then they all understand. There are 4 of us preggo at work. The other girl I told y'all about ended up as a chemical. Her progesterone was low then kept dropping and her levels didnt rise right. She told everyone as soon as she found out. I mean everyone. Then she had to say less than a week later that she miscarried. She hasn't asked for my clomid again thankfully.

Mirolee I did 3-7 first cycle and 5-9 second cycle. I hope you get your bfp soon. My doc only gave me 3 rounds of it and it was the month I was terrified it would never happen and I wouldn't get more clomid....

I love the ginger chews by the ginger people. They get stuck to your teeth but work wonders for queasiness!

Thanks everyone! I am cautiously excited. I tried to take good pics but honestly they are so faint and hard to see they show up even less on camera. I caved and told hubby only because I know he would be honest with me and tell me the truth about the lines. Well, he saw them and he's a happy guy :). I will try my best with the pics. If they come out too light then I will test again in the morning and post the (God-willing) darker lines :)

Holy crap there's a lot of people viewing this thread right now

Thanks everyone! I am cautiously excited. I tried to take good pics but honestly they are so faint and hard to see they show up even less on camera. I caved and told hubby only because I know he would be honest with me and tell me the truth about the lines. Well, he saw them and he's a happy guy :). I will try my best with the pics. If they come out too light then I will test again in the morning and post the (God-willing) darker lines :)

OOOO can't wait to see!!

I need to go to the grocery store too.. but I really just want to go home, shower, put on my PJs and veg..

right there with you. We were out a bit late last night at OH's softball game, and I am so sleepy today. I think we were in bed by 11 but I can't seem to wake up today!

Ashlee, I have been meaning to ask, How is your hubs feeling? Is he still out of work?

i am making this tonight with Udon noodles (purchased from the store) and shrimp.
https://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Thai-... pesto&e8=Quick Search&event10=1&e7=Home Page

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->