Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Thanks! Guess I missed that part of the conversation! I'm not discouraged, but I'm not hopeful either. I just kind of.. am. If that makes any sense. I don't want to symptom spot, get my hopes up, and get let down.. so I am trying to just wait. Not sure when I should test. I know FF gave me cross hairs on the 23rd, but I'm not 100% sure it wasn't before then.. and I'm not 100% sure it wasn't the 23rd either. I don't want to test too early. If I o'd the 19 th (the day of the big drop), today would be 9 DPO.. if I O'd the 23rd, I'm 5 DPO. Just kind of up in the air I guess.

Either way, that spotting you had is a GREAT sign so don't be discouraged!

Super slow at work...I'm having a serious urge to go get a FRER and POAS at work. It would be SMU though.

11 active members on this thread right now!

Amelia - I'm so sorry to hear your story but you'll get your forever baby soon enough. I know not as soon as you might like but I'm sure they're on their way <3

Amanda - Please cave and just test already!!!

Ashlee - Cave and test on a FRER instead please!

Either way, that spotting you had is a GREAT sign so don't be discouraged!

Thank you! Glad they are making progress with your hubbys illness. Hope he gets better and it gets better for you!!

Amanda- Freaking test! Lol SMU is better according to some people ;)

Waves- How have you been feeling?? 12 weeks old!!! YAAAY!

hi gals! :)
so, i'm not quite 100% "over" not getting pregnant this cycle. it's been tough. i'm starting to have a lot of anxiety over this being my 5th cycle - i only get 6 on clomid. i try to remember that i had the chemical, so maybe it's possible for me, but it's hard to be positive all the time (no, seriously, cassidy, how do you do it?). i'm on day 4 today, and i am doing clomid days 3-7 this cycle (instead of 5-9 prescribed by my dr). we'll see what happens. i also tried to convince OH that "the dr told me" that we have to have sex all 30 days in the cycle - he didnt buy it ;) so, we'll start on day 10 (tuesday) and go with every other, plus a pos opk day.
as an fyi for people: laura is about 5 weeks from her due date. alissa is coming up on 12 weeks. and kyla started a new job and doing well, very busy. they all say hello :)

brunettebimbo- Personally, I would probably just leave them and see what happens with FF. MAybe if later on you know for sure you O'd on a certain day and it's messing with your O date, then you can discard them?

Amelia- That must have been the most difficult decision. I'm so sorry that it has affected you so much. Lots of hugs to you girl :girl:

Cassidy-I hope that this is the month! Hoping my chart stays up and is in fact triphasic. All I know is that my left boob feels like its going to fall off and the only thing making it hurt less is that I strapped it down with a sports bra lmao hopefully a good sign.

Ok, weird question.... Idk what to categorize my cm as. Its like a cross between sticky, wet, and lotiony. Never seen it like this (please be good sign! lol)
Mine is the exact same right now! I've never had it like that before!

11 active members on this thread right now!

Amelia - I'm so sorry to hear your story but you'll get your forever baby soon enough. I know not as soon as you might like but I'm sure they're on their way <3

Amanda - Please cave and just test already!!!

Ashlee - Cave and test on a FRER instead please!
LOL not yet. I'm only 10dpo, don't want to go wasting FRERs yet. Ill probably use one on Friday

I don't know when I O because OPKs are far too stressful. I'm going down the sex every other or every day until FF has confirmed it.

FX for you Mirolee! Maybe switching up the days will help! We SO need to see that BFP from you!!! Glad you're feeling a bit better :hugs: but understand all the heartache that goes along with this TTC business. Ugh.

btw, if anyone wants $2 off a FRER! https://coupons2.smartsource.com/smartsource/index.jsp?Link=U6VIWHVNQQJQ4

brunettebimbo- Then I would probably discard them/keep them discarded as they're way crazy compared to your other temps and it might mess with O day on FF if it's solely based on temping to determine it. Looks like you're getting into your fertile period! GL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->