Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

They take forever to wake up, remember the time diff (4 hrs?) Lol so we may be in for a wait!! Katrina is also testing, she usually is up by now so FX'd she posts good news soon!

And Mommy weren't you the one complaining of NEVER positive OPKs? If so (IF NOT just ignore me!! lol) I would say to buy the FRER OPKs bc they are the MOST sensitive.. Some ladies LH levels get higher, but not enough to register on most OPKs. Doesn't mean you didn't O though, you may just have less of the hormone! :)

I'm a little upset this morning. I took a cheapie and a FRER. I can't say I count them as positives. I see a very, very faint shadow on the cheapie that could be something. The FRER when you first glance at it, there's nothing but if you hold it up to the light there might be something. I'm overanalyzing the lines and that's just ridiculous. The way I see it, if I had conceived successfully the lines would've been a tad bit darker after 24 hours, not nonexistant. I feel like I'm looking for Waldo. If it's that much work for me to (maybe) see something then I'm not counting it as a BFP.

I don't want to go through the same thing as the last two times and get my hopes up again. At this point, I'm just going to wait it out, test one last time on Saturday morning and, if it's a BFN, then I will stop the progesterone cream. My first infertility discussion appointment is a week from today so I guess we'll take it from there.

Today is my husband's birthday. I was hoping we had more than one reason to celebrate but for now it looks like it's not in God's plan for us. We'll just have to have faith and patiently wait on His perfect timing and I'm okay with that. He knows, better than I, what's best.

Good morning everyone!

Good luck worth everything Morgan. I hope those hcg numbers are through the roof.

I wish my temp would rise a bit. I know they still look great but a rise would give me some hope. I have no signs at all and am getting a bit pessimistic about my chances. I'll prob take an ic test in a few hours to satisfy my need to poas lol. Not expecting a pos but you never know.

On my phone so will catch up in a little while... Walking to the gym to work through this AF PAIN!!!!! Yup woke up full flowing like an extra in the exorcism. Fml. At least I can sort of laugh about it. Tty later. CYCLE DAY ONE.

Well I'm awake and I tested BFN, I will attach a picture as promised but the quality isn't to good. I know they are cheap tests but unless she doesn't show by sunday no frers for me.

Attachments

• 0829130807.jpg
    0829130807.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 11
On my phone so will catch up in a little while... Walking to the gym to work through this AF PAIN!!!!! Yup woke up full flowing like an extra in the exorcism. Fml. At least I can sort of laugh about it. Tty later. CYCLE DAY ONE.

Sorry she got you!

This one is the most visible in person. I can actually see the faint line. Hubby confirmed. Shouldn't it be darker than yesterday though?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 12
I can't see anything by just looking at it, only when I hold it up to the light.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 12
Sonia-I see AF showed...boo for that bitch! Your chart looked amazing though, picture perfect for a good O! I have a really good feeling for you this cycle!!! Did they up your clomid again or keeping it the same?

That's our prob. We did not yet have a doc when I was having the issues, we needed proof of pregnancy in order for our insurance to accept me (Molina). So now that I have proof from the ER, I am having issues finding a doc who will get me in soon enough. I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. I called Ohio State, where we went last year, and they don't have any openings until AFTER my already scheduled scan on Sept 10th.

So any advice on what to do/where to go? I know the ER is a bad choice, but if no one will give me a gosh darned ultrasound again soon I don't have a choice. My right side is SO painful today, now accompanied by a horrendous backache.

Like I said, I suspect TWINS, one in my tube. I have never felt anything like this before and my levels were through the roof a day ago. Which leads me to believe they'll double just fine, but that DOESN'T reassure me that I don't have an ectopic. So frustrating.

Yeesh you ladies are impatient lol. Here it is, BFN. Temp still up, woohoo triphasic chart! Hopefully I'm one of those who means its the lucky one. I hate BFNs blah :?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 17
Thanks Morgan!! Hope you're right!! Also hope you're doing okay! Keep us posted! I probably will test again in the morning and not again til Tuesday if AF doesn't show. She's due next week. My back is killing me!

Boo for all the BFNs and AFs.

Morgan where on your right side is it hurting? If you drew a line from the corner of your right hip to your belly button where is the pain? Do you have a temp? Diarrhea? Constipation? I'm wondering about your appendix. If the pain is a lot worse then you should prob just go back to the ER. Surely they did a CBC, and they'll prob do another today. I would think that if the gest sac is 7 mm in your uterus, if there was a twin it should be somewhat near the same size in your Fallopian tube and they would see some sort of widening of your tube. But then again I'm no expert at all. But if the pain is worse and localized then you should prob go back. It's not likely it's your ovary since the us report didnt list a cyst of any kind

AFM, ginger root is awesome. Took some last night and it worked. Can't say I'm a fan of the candies but I only tried the crystallized ones. Bought the hard candies too

Morgan, have you called all the local OBGYNs not just hospital type groups?

If you're in that much pain still and it's getting worse I wouldn't wait to go back, I'd be in the ER again for sure! Thinking of you!

Agreed Morgan! Someone needs to see you soon. You shouldn't have to deal with pain. Plus, ectopic pregnancies can cause probs, so the sooner you find out the better.

Rachel- what kind of ginger stuff are you taking and where can I find it?? MS hit me like a brick wall today :( I feel awful.

Boo for the :witch: getting you Sonia and Amelia. Next cycle will be your cycles!

No I haven't called any hospitals only OB/GYNs in my area (they CAN get me in, just not soon enough), I just have to get my bloodwork done at the hospital since that's where I went for the emergency..

But I just talked to them.. She said when I come in for bloodwork I could go over to the emergency side (it's not an actual hospital, called a Diley Medical center, it's small like urgent care) to see what they will do. But she's not sure they'd do another US 2 days later. And YES it is right between my hip and belly, where a tube would be I swear, it's NOT ovary pain (even though I DID ovulate from that side!!!)

Based on that info what do you think I should do? I just don't think waiting til 7 weeks is a good idea. My tube could burst if it is bad, and it's deadly :/

Kara I got organic ginger root at whole foods and ginger people candy at whole foods. It says to take 2 capsules up to 5x a day but I just took one last night and it worked. Took one a bit ago but no relief. I might take another soon.

Morgan I'd seriously be concerned for an appy too. Maybe the bleeding was a coincidence? Maybe it is an ectopic...either way if your pain is increasing you should go get it checked out again. Even if it means going somewhere else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->