Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Morgan-Please go get checked again! Even if it means going to a new doctor.

I am trying guys!! I just don't want them to look at me like really lady we just did an US yesterday, what do you expect?

I FULLY believe there is a NORMAL pregnancy in my uterus (well with a bit of convincing...). I know they saw something. I am simply concerned for an ectopic twin. Because it HURTS so much and is totally possible. And I'm pretty sure that causes you to miscarry your intrauterine pregnancy also.. And that is NOT what I want.

P.s. My MS is AWFUL too.. So you say ginger in a pill instead? I'm not sure I'd like tea or candies, but would like to give the pill a go!

Yeah I don't care for the candies but I'm keeping them on hand. The ginger capsule seems to work though

Morgan with suspected ectopic and the pain still there/worse, my butt would be right back in the er because you don't want your tube to burst especially if there's a viable pregnancy in your uterus. Or if its your appendix you don't want that to burst either. At this point in time I think the er is your best option. It's not like you're going just to get a free scan or hcg done. You're in pain and something could really be wrong.

I agree Morgan, who cares what anyone in the ER thinks, if the pain is worse and you are worried you need to just go back again. Also you should be getting your betas redone today anyway for comparison.

AFM, thinking that I'm going to save my FRERs for 13 & 15DPO. Will use cheapies if I get the urge to POAS

Do you think they'd try another ultrasound if my numbers are way higher? I just don't know what to do bc I'm sure my numbers will double fine, but that doesn't mean there's nothing in my tube. I'm scared I'll waste my time.. I read ectopics are hard to diagnose this early and that's what worried me. And if they ARE detected then they will give me methotrexate or some crazy baby killing drug that would make me miscarry the intrauterine pregnancy also. Omg so stressful. BUT I don't think I'll be able to make it through the night w/ out another ER visit.. I mean they told me if it was ANY worse to come back in. I just don't know what they'd do differently this visit... :/

Freakin blows. But I'll shUt up now and take my happy ass to the doc here soon. I am feeling like I need to call hubby again and make him come home early from work to take me. Maybe around 4?

Ouchie ouchie ouch.. It is constant. Wtf why does my life have to be so gosh dang mother freakin (for lack of better words ;)) difficult?!?!

With increased pain I'm sure they'd do another ultrasound regardless of your betas. And I believe they can remove it laparoscopically.

Here is a dumb question:

Can your corpus luteum hurt this bad? I mean I DID O from the side that hurts.. and it DOES sustain early pregnancy all by itself....?

Yes I read about laparoscopy I HOPE that would be an option!!

I know it is extremely uncommon but one of my friends caught her ectopic pregnancy with twins way early they removed her tube but saved the intrauterine twin. If it had progressed to 7 weeks or so they would have given her the drugs to miscarry.

Here is a dumb question:

Can your corpus luteum hurt this bad? I mean I DID O from the side that hurts.. and it DOES sustain early pregnancy all by itself....?

Yes I read about laparoscopy I HOPE that would be an option!!

The corpus luteum wouldn't be hurting you unless it was a corpus luteum cyst which they didn't see on your us

Katrina- THAT SOUNDS LIKE ME EXACTLY.

It HAS to be the case. I swear if it is, you guys are geniuses lol who needs a doc?!?! I just don't know if they'll even be able to figure it out.

WHY the eff can't they just see it?!?

Holy hell Morgan I'm so sorry... Second opinion for sure. ER for sure... don't mess with this. Better to be the hypochondriac preggo lady than the very very sick preggo lady who then has a whole lotta problems because of an ecto.

Like I said, last time I was sick I went back to the ER 4 times insisting I had meningitis and no one believed me. You aren't uneducated, you DO have genuine concerns and no matter what the doctor or nurses say, you do have permission to bug the hell out of them until you are happy that you have all the information you need to feel happy that you have the right diagnosis.

Sonia - fist bump for AF friends... My BBT thermometer ran out of batteries but it was a POS so I think tonight I'll get a new one and finally start charting tomorrow properly.

At least when I see my Gyno on Tues I'll be done with this AF and she can check me out properly.

Sorry we are getting BFNs ladies but the charts are looking wonderful so I'm rooting for tomorrow for the BFPs for you all.

x Now I'm off to eat chocolate and I might even have a glass of wine... works going to suck today anyway with these cramps and it's been so darn boring because my show hasnt started edit yet so I have no work atm - it's 5pm back in Australia right? lol

Hi girls...im on vacation and with family all around so wont b able to chat .... just wanted to put my 2 cents abt morgan....morgan ive had 2 ectopic pregnancies unfortunately...with my first they dint catch it till i was doubling over in pain and rushed to the er and had to b taken into emergency surgery and lost my right tube...and they couldnt just do a laproscopy....the reason i tell u all this is bcos my numbers were in the 500s wen they first checked my hcgs and went up to 4000 in the next 2 days...obviously being our first pregnancy we just thought mayb twins bcos of the high numbers and bcos we were on clomid...but unfortuntely after the surgery i was informed tht very high and overly doubling numbers initially may also mean ectopic....im sorry im telling u this and not being very encouraging...but pls keep this in mind and dont wait for the pain to get unbearable to go to the doc...the recovery from surgery is excruciating and they will put u on a 4-5 mth wait to try again....as harsh as it may sound i would suggest goin and taking a look once again and deal with it ASAP....ull b in my thoughts hun..

AFM - af is here full swing...im very busy with family so many not b able to post but will try to keep up as much as possible

I wish I had something to contribute but I honestly don't know anything about pregnancies, ectopic, chemicals etc.

Thanks so much Sonia, sweetie, I hope you have a wonderful time with family and forget about that stupid witch. Enjoy a few drinks, like you said ;)

We will go soon.. And I will PUSH for everything I need. I am really hating the no internet thing though.. We are going to the Sprint store to get it reset today (lol all I need is an iPhone update but don't have the connection to do so!) so hopefully I'll be able to post results.

Thanks Nichole you have been crossing your toes for me, that sounds challenging enough ;)

I will stop worrying now (well, out LOUD). I am calling DH now to see what we can do.

LOL well as long as my crossed fingers and toes help. :haha: Keep us posted with everything!

Morgan, please go the ER and get checked again. More pain is a good reason to go. You really don't want your tube to burst, if it is ectopic!

Rachel- what kind of ginger stuff are you taking and where can I find it?? MS hit me like a brick wall today :( I feel awful.

I always found them at Trader Joes and Whole Foods.

Ash, I see something on the walmart $.88 test!

Marie, I have that on my test too, I think its the shadow of the back of the test (flip your FRER over and you will see what I am talking about ) sorry about the lack of bright, clear BFP!

AFM, BFN on a FRER this am. There is something there but I think I am looking too hard and just seeing the indent. I'm only 11dpo (ticker is wrong)

My symptoms are gone. my boobs are still sore but thats typical AF.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 17

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member