Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Morgan they should do another u/s. I know we would. But we also do our own bc our docs are trained to do so. If they don't see what they are looking for or it is inconclusive they will send the pt for an official one. I have a huge cyst on my left ovary that the doc said is the corpus luteum. Sometimes I get twinges but not like you are describing. Go get it checked and demand they do another u/s and to shut me up make sure they at least consider your appendix. I walked around for 6 days with mine bc it wasn't seen on ultrasound...or ct. In the end it was 6 cm long and obstructed and everyone was convinced it was my "ovary." Being stubborn me I ignored it until I couldn't pick up my leg and I turned gray...

Everyone sees things on my test except me lol. Where is Cassidy for a tweak when you need her? Haha

Everyone sees things on my test except me lol. Where is Cassidy for a tweak when you need her? Haha

LOL! I'm feeling so hopeful for you this month!

Julie, could you post your first 12dpo test? I looked back but couldn't find it

Use this?

just upload the image and it'll do it for you and then you can download and save tweak.

https://www.converthub.com/invert-colors/

Here's my super negative 9dpo test. I'll be switching to FRERs Saturday.

Attachments

• IMAG1841.jpg
    IMAG1841.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 9
https://youtu.be/cKXzrWSdgOE

Watch this video. It will make your day...

Ermagerd that was such a cute video! The puppy in the bowl literally made me squee lol

House mate and I just choked on our breakfast watching that video... hahahaha

Morgan - I definitely don't think it's the corpus luteum. Mine hurts now and again (well not much anymore) but never constant or any way like you're describing. I've heard ectopics being described that way but have no personal experience to say for sure.

Amanda - I thought I saw something as well but can't completely tell what it is I'm seeing. Sorry :/

Ashlee - I see something for sure on the dollar store (?) one and I think I see something starting, faint, toward the bottom of the FRER.

Rachel I will mention an appendix issue.. it would be totally unrelated to pregnancy though, right?

random thought, what do you guys think of being an egg donor? I was approached by a family friend a few years ago to be a surrogate for them (she had to have a hysterectomy at 30 in the midst of TTC'ing) and said no at the time. But now I would consider being an egg donor.

I would NEVER donate my egg but would TOTALLY be a surrogate, it wouldn't be my baby!

I was actually thinking about offering to be one earlier today, we have family that has been trying for YEARS, they're young and healthy and I would love to do that for them. But I may be too high risk.

random thought, what do you guys think of being an egg donor? I was approached by a family friend a few years ago to be a surrogate for them (she had to have a hysterectomy at 30 in the midst of TTC'ing) and said no at the time. But now I would consider being an egg donor.

I don't know if I could do it now, but possibly after having a child. I would consider it. But right now I don't even know if my eggs work :haha:

They take forever to wake up, remember the time diff (4 hrs?) Lol so we may be in for a wait!! Katrina is also testing, she usually is up by now so FX'd she posts good news soon!

And Mommy weren't you the one complaining of NEVER positive OPKs? If so (IF NOT just ignore me!! lol) I would say to buy the FRER OPKs bc they are the MOST sensitive.. Some ladies LH levels get higher, but not enough to register on most OPKs. Doesn't mean you didn't O though, you may just have less of the hormone! :)

thanks morgan, yeah, i was asking about the neg opks. i know with dd i got an insanely dark opk so that was great, i guess i just expected the same thing this time! we'll see what happens. darker than last night but not positive.

I can't see anything by just looking at it, only when I hold it up to the light.

don't see anything hun :(

Yeesh you ladies are impatient lol. Here it is, BFN. Temp still up, woohoo triphasic chart! Hopefully I'm one of those who means its the lucky one. I hate BFNs blah :?

:( sorry hun.

Do you think they'd try another ultrasound if my numbers are way higher? I just don't know what to do bc I'm sure my numbers will double fine, but that doesn't mean there's nothing in my tube. I'm scared I'll waste my time.. I read ectopics are hard to diagnose this early and that's what worried me. And if they ARE detected then they will give me methotrexate or some crazy baby killing drug that would make me miscarry the intrauterine pregnancy also. Omg so stressful. BUT I don't think I'll be able to make it through the night w/ out another ER visit.. I mean they told me if it was ANY worse to come back in. I just don't know what they'd do differently this visit... :/

Freakin blows. But I'll shUt up now and take my happy ass to the doc here soon. I am feeling like I need to call hubby again and make him come home early from work to take me. Maybe around 4?

Ouchie ouchie ouch.. It is constant. Wtf why does my life have to be so gosh dang mother freakin (for lack of better words ;)) difficult?!?!

sometimes you have to go in and demand things. my drs said i was crazy and nothing was wrong with me a few months ago, i was terribly sick. i had to tell them to run damn bloodwork and turned out i have a bad vit. d deficiency.

sometimes you just gotta push.

I am donating my organs though when I die, so anyone can have those ;)

I actually offered to my friend i'd be her surrogate. she didn't take me up on it, but said she'd remember it and if it came to that get back to me. I also didn't mean it as a lifetime thing because i know after 30 i'm not going to want to be having babies. why we are trying to get this all done now. but i wouldn't do it for just anyone either.

I'll be a surrogate for sure, but couldn't donate my eggs. Also couldn't stand the thought of OH donating his guys either. Who knows how many kids he'd wind up with lol. Now if it were for a personal friend like in Julie's situation, that's different but I wouldn't let him go to a clinic and donate for anyone to have if you know what I mean.

But yeah, I'll totally be a surrogate.

Wish I could be of more help other than hoping and praying for you Morgan! Hopefully all is okay !

AFM, still having some light pinkish cm.. maybe it's gonna turn into AF and she'll just be early .. not sure. Just gonna wait and see. Sorry for all the BFN'S !! :( Hopefully there are still some BFPs that will pop up in a couple of days!

I think if I donated my eggs now and someone got pregnant with them and I couldn't I don't know how I would handle it. I don't think I would surrogate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->