Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

AFM: I am cramping now and eating pickles and muffins. If I wasn't babysitting tonight I would probably be drinking.

I say go both times, but I would go with the 20th I guess.
Amelia. I have a question why is your screen name Vivian?

hahaha - good idea, although I can only persuade work to let me off early once :S well twice because I'm going to Seattle on the 27th but if I go to boulder on the 13th too that makes it three weekends in a row that I'm outta work early on a Friday... girl might get a reputation.. lol.

Vivian... lol, long story but I'm a drama gal - have been performing since I was about 5 - dancing and acting... and almost pursued it (now working in TV after a brief stint for the Government is as close as I'll get to acting).

VivianJean is a mash up of two of my favorite golden era actresses- I used to get called Norma Jean in high school and I love Vivian Leigh (Vivian is actually on our baby name list for that reason). :thumbup:

No hubby wrecked it in our accident..

It was a bright red Camaro SS faster than you could ever imagine, makes me cringe to even type those words out. Stupid effing car. He had it since he was 15, it was his BABY.

But yeah since he has started working, he just drops me off at work. He's going to an auction next week to look for one for me :)

AFM: I am cramping now and eating pickles and muffins. If I wasn't babysitting tonight I would probably be drinking.

Eff it! Drink.. I'm going to at lunch time.. it's already on the day planner "have glass of wine"

Morgan :hugs: I hope everything is ok :( all this worrying and Dr. crap has to have you so stressed :(

Ash- your chart looks GREAT! I'm gonna tweak this pic for you in a second because I feel like I see a line on the walmart test too!!!

Amanda- ill tweak your in a sec too.

Sorry for those AF got :hugs:

frsttime- sounds like IB to me!!!

So tried tweaking and the Walmart test window is just too pink it's not showing what I thought I saw :( but I dooooo see something on the FRER! Very faint.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 14
And uh, Amanda, I definitely see a line on yours, and it looks pink!!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 19
I agree about seeing a little something on the FRER, I was thinking that yesterday even!

No hubby wrecked it in our accident..

It was a bright red Camaro SS faster than you could ever imagine, makes me cringe to even type those words out. Stupid effing car. He had it since he was 15, it was his BABY.

But yeah since he has started work, he just drops me off at work. He's going to an auction next week to look for one for me :)

Amelia I get it now. I love Vivian Leigh-I have Gone with the Wind on tape! Thus why we have a tape player in the house. My dh does not get my obsession. Since I have to drive to there house I think drinking is out, plus I live by the police station.
Morgan-I recommend the ford Taurus, my sisters had 254000 on it when we sold it, very reliable and cheap too! We sold it to a college kid. I am partial cause the car saved my life though.

Hmmm may consider that Katrina.. I really like the look of the new Taurus(es?).
I need something w/ freakin amazing safety ratings.. The roll cage in his car saved my life. And only the SS has that, I couldn't believe it.

Morgan- I am praying for you!

I would donate my eggs because I know we were almost in the place where we needed soldiers donated.... and if everyone didn't wanna donate then there would be lots of great mommys and daddys that wouldn't be given the chance to be those great mommys and daddys. So I would donate... however, DH REALLLLLY doesn't want me to, so I wont for his sake. I plan to give my body up to science when I pass... I am a science nerd, and there is no better way to learn then hands on. I believe in science, so I am all about contributing what I can to better our future.

I think after i've already had children I could donate my eggs. But I couldn't do it before having children, not knowing if I could actually have a successful pregnancy. I'd be jealous I think if I knew someone was pregnant with 'my' (genetically) baby while I was still having a hard time conceiving.

I need something w/ freakin amazing safety ratings.. The roll cage in his car saved my life. And only the SS has that, I couldn't believe it.

I think the handling in the Taurus is amazing! I was clocked going over 130 mph and was extremely lucky I didn't crash or flip the car. It also is pretty good on gas, and roomy.

Amelia I get it now. I love Vivian Leigh-I have Gone with the Wind on tape! Thus why we have a tape player in the house. My dh does not get my obsession. Since I have to drive to there house I think drinking is out, plus I live by the police station.
Morgan-I recommend the ford Taurus, my sisters had 254000 on it when we sold it, very reliable and cheap too! We sold it to a college kid. I am partial cause the car saved my life though.

Yup... OH EM GEEE I want it on dvd so bad... I think that's what I'll ask for from DH for Christmas :) Don't worry I'll drink enough for both of us - I'm walking to work today.

We just got the Subaru Forester (2014) AMAZING SAFETY RATINGS - great to drive, good gas milage AND (one of the main reasons we got it) the seatbelts in the back are ready for a baby capsule to simple click in... no futzing around back there!!

Morgan-They better figure it out today or I'll come kick someone's ass! Lol seriously though, I really hope you get answers today and I really hope it's good news for the little bean/s....

Amanda- here's my 12dpo test

image.jpg

I might consider donating eggs someday, but idk. I'm iffy about it just bc I feel like I'd still feel like it was mine. Maybe not, but who knows. I would defo be a surrogate though!

Come on BFPs!!!

Levels came back at 338! They officially doubled! Is it weird that I'm surprised? It's almost like I was expecting bad news...I'm not a pessimist either. Maybe it's hormones...lol

I realized that I assume everyone knows all this ttc lingo since I am so use to talking to you ladies. I have a few friends I talk to about what is going on with me and I'm all like clomid, lh surg, bding, opks, etc. They just look at me with a 'whaaaa?' look on their face :haha:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->