Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Yeah Morgan it would be unrelated.

I couldn't be a donor but DH donated for his uncle. Besides my RE said they wouldn't consider me as an egg donor :haha:

OH it is SO hard to WORK right now........

Sandy- don't be bummed if it is AF, even though it would be way early. You O'd and that is a huge step. And I will keep you updated, prayers are all that can help at this point!!! :)

Have 50 lbs of EWCM right now, lol dunno if that's a good sign or not. A little late body, I O'd about 3 weeks ago!!!

BnB is blocked on my work computer today for some reason (maybe they finally caught on to me being on BnB all day), so I only have 20 minutes of alloted time to be on here. waaaah :(

NO WAY! That happened to me the other day, thought I was BUSTED, but refreshed the page like WHEW! Lol I would freakin HATE work if it was just work. I love being able to do some work and check in with you ppl every once in a while (lol okay..... like every 10 mins :blush:)

How long does implantation bleeding last, just out of curiosity? And do you think pink tinged cm off and on for three days could count as that? Not grasping at straws, just curious!

YEAH you know why? When implantation occurs, they like to burrow deeper and deeper into your lining.. TOTALLY possible :)

normally refresh works. not this time! poop. I'll try to check in later on my phone, I am almost out of time :(

No but your my chatty cathy!!!!

Lol you'll be missed, I'll just stick with my good friend google ;)

I may have found a way around it! We will see. when are you going to the ER?

Ashlee-I hate waiting, but if AF is going to show I hope she waits until after saturday but I doubt it she will probably be mean and come tomorrow.

Whenever my freakin Hubby decides to turn his phone back on, he said it was almost dead last time I talked to him :/ But he works for his moms husband so she is trying to reach him now for me...

I just called the hospital they said come in ASAP for another ultrasound. I am so not looking forward to this day. More pokes, prods, and passing out from bloodwork.. :(

Whenever my freakin Hubby decides to turn his phone back on, he said it was almost dead last time I talked to him :/ But he works for his moms husband so she is trying to reach him now for me...

I just called the hospital they said come in ASAP for another ultrasound. I am so not looking forward to this day. More pokes, prods, and passing out from bloodwork.. :(

Hang in their girl x thinking about you today!!!

I just updated my little rudimentary O calendar and it says that I'll be Oing on the 20th of Sep.... I'm booked to go home on the 13th for the weekend.... but it's southwest I COULD change it to the 20th.... hmmmm

What do you think ladies? Should I bother ... ? I mean this cycle was 36 days but WHO KNOWS what this next one will be...

I say go both times, but I would go with the 20th I guess.
Amelia. I have a question why is your screen name Vivian?

Morgan, do you not have a car? i'd just leave work and go straight to the ER.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->