Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Where is this mythical town you speak of where people are friends?

I WANT TO GO THERE, lol

Lmao you don't, believe me it sucks here. We're in Red Bluff. It's like 45 mins north west of Chico, 2 hours north of Sacramento.

Hey ladies. Fixed the Internet, posting from my bed.

I think I am miscarrying. We went to Walmart to get groceries.. Literally had just walked in with a cart and I felt a GUSH.. Ran to the stupid nasty bathroom.. Prayed for no blood.. And was greeted by soaked underwear. The last time was a big red spot, but this time I mean my jeans had even been soaked through. There was a lot of blood/clots in the toilet. So DH got me pads and we came home, thank god I have on a flowy tank top that covered my butt.

So when I got home I went straight to the bathroom and poured more blood. Cried, sobbed for about 20 mins and called my mom. She said if it weren't for her miscarriage we wouldn't have my brother. Hmm. I just cried and told her I loved her and that I'd call her after we saw an ultrasound.

So medically speaking it is the EXACT SAME as my period starting, I usually clot and bleed heavy. I have NO pain and actually my right side feels almost COMPLETELY better. Coincidence?

I need advice, thoughts, love, & prayers. We WILL go to the ER soon, I just want to see if the bleeding continues for an hour. If not we'll wait and go tomorrow so it has been 48 hrs for my bloodwork. I'm so scared to know. As much as I'd like to believe this bleeding could be nothing, it is quite a lot to not be miscarrying.

I'm strong, if this was meant to happen then so be it. God may have other plans for my life right now and I guess I could accept that if it's the case.

I just want to keep watching the Food Network in bed with my dog, drink my preggo tea, and pray that my bean is still there.

HONEY - I'm so sorry, stay strong... you are one of the strongest women... nay, HUMANS I've ever had the luck of meeting (albeit cyber-stylz). I am thinking of you... I'm sending all my good vibes deep into the universe for you. Please let me know if there is ANYTHING else I can do.

Oh Morgan :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: <3 <3 <3 I so hope that is not the case- but if it is we are ALL here to support you and feel free to pour your heart out and vent about it all you want. But hopefully the bean is just burrowing in and you're having some early pregnancy bleeding :hugs: :hugs: Sending you so much love.

Hehehe, yeah Ash and I are buddies, I told her she had to join this group when I knew she was TTC cuz all these ladies are AWESOME :thumbup:

Oh Morgan :hugs: I'll be praying, good thoughts, good vibes, crossing everything I can for you. I hope everything is ok :hugs::hugs::hugs:

I'm so sorry Morgan. I've heard stories of heavy bleeding and even with clots in early pregnancy that didn't mean m/c but if that is the case for you, we're all here for you. You know that. Sending major hugs your way dear <3

Aww Morgan I'm so sorry Hun :hugs: when you go to the bathroom be sure to look and see if you pass any tissue. You should be able to tell the difference between that and clots. Its important info to have if you go to the ER. But if you're not getting any cramps it means your uterus isn't contracting yet to push it out. I didn't have cramps during the day while I was miscarrying but they hit me hard at night and I had to use a heating pad for the pain so I could sleep. Fx you aren't miscarrying but just thought I'd tell you what it was like for me.

If it gives you any hope my mom had heavy bleeding with clots that was soaking through pads and now I have a 11 yr old sister, so the bleeding doesn't always mean miscarriage is imminent.

Aww Morgan I'm so sorry Hun :hugs: when you go to the bathroom be sure to look and see if you pass any tissue. You should be able to tell the difference between that and clots. Its important info to have if you go to the ER. But if you're not getting any cramps it means your uterus isn't contracting yet to push it out. I didn't have cramps during the day while I was miscarrying but they hit me hard at night and I had to use a heating pad for the pain so I could sleep. Fx you aren't miscarrying but just thought I'd tell you what it was like for me.

I second what she said. My chemical right before this pregnancy I didn't really have any cramping but I still passed a super small bit of tissue. A previous pregnancy where I m/c around 7 weeks, I passed a noticeable size "tissue" and you can absolutely tell the difference. Mine had a purplish-bluish tint to them and were kinda gelatinous in consistency. FX that's not what you're going through though <3

I was about as far as Morgan and the tissue I passed was about the size of a quarter and grayish-purplish blue. Almost kinda looked like the stuff Halloween masks are made of but it looks more solid than clots

You girls are the best :)

Still in bed, Aaron went to grab me some chipotle, I'm so hungry. My side feels 50x better. I just don't know why.. I can't tell if I'm in denial or what but yeah I hoooope this is a fluke.. Maybe my body just wasn't ready or is having a hard time figuring this out. Ugh idk but I'm going to snuggle with my boys an hopefully fall asleep and we will go in the morning. Like I said though, if the bleeding continues we'll go immediately. Ahhh I just feel like why is this happening, I'm a freakin bad luck magnet it seems.

Butttt on a lighter note- I'm still super stoked for some FRERs in the morning ;)

I've been googling 'hpt dye runs' ALL FREAKING DAY! Found lots of them but none that start at the test line and go across! I think i'm gonna go buy a pack of FRER tonight... lmao

I will be honest I was a bit scared to look, I made hubby do it. But when I saw, it was only like those dark red clots (not too big) just like I usually see during my period..

Thanks for explaining what it was like for you, I'm kind of having Braxton hicks type feelings, but have been since the night before my BFP.

Morgan, I am praying so hard for you. I can't imagine what you must be feeling and going through right now and pray that it is all okay and baby bean is ok! Take care!!

Good luck Cassidy! FX tiiiight! For everyone!

Oh Morgan, I'm so sorry your going through this sweetie. Try and gets lots of rest, stay in bed all of this nice long weekend and let hubby wait on you. Go back to the ER if it gets worse and go have your bloodwork when it's time but other than that take it easy. Thinking of you and praying for you lady, big big hugs xoxo

Still in bed, Aaron went to grab me some chipotle, I'm so hungry. My side feels 50x better. I just don't know why.. I can't tell if I'm in denial or what but yeah I hoooope this is a fluke.. Maybe my body just wasn't ready or is having a hard time figuring this out. Ugh idk but I'm going to snuggle with my boys an hopefully fall asleep and we will go in the morning. Like I said though, if the bleeding continues we'll go immediately. Ahhh I just feel like why is this happening, I'm a freakin bad luck magnet it seems.

Butttt on a lighter note- I'm still super stoked for some FRERs in the morning ;)
Omg chipotle sounds phenomenal right now. Honestly, Hun, if you miscarrying there isn't anything that the hospital can do :? as shitty as that sounds. If you aren't in any pain I would probably wait until morning. And have them do an us and bloods and see if the little bean is still in there, though if it comes out im sure you'll see it. When i went to the ER for the second time i had basically already known it had happened but wanted them to confirm it. I hated waiting at home more than anything while I was miscarrying but there's really just nothing anyone can do to stop it. Shitty fact of life :?

I've been googling 'hpt dye runs' ALL FREAKING DAY! Found lots of them but none that start at the test line and go across! I think i'm gonna go buy a pack of FRER tonight... lmao
Hehe ultimate POAS addict winner!

LOL DO IT PLEASE!

I will be honest I was a bit scared to look, I made hubby do it. But when I saw, it was only like those dark red clots (not too big) just like I usually see during my period..

Thanks for explaining what it was like for you, I'm kind of having Braxton hicks type feelings, but have been since the night before my BFP.

The tissue looks nothing like a period clot at all because it's obviously not lining from your uterus. It's unmistakeable in my opinion. It just looks like a "ball" of tissue (not tissue paper lol, but tissue... cells... whatever.) You'll know it when you see it.

Morgan, thinking of you sweetie.

I had the same with the med-induced termination. FX you just have some clotting and the rest sticks honey.

Julie- did you tell donor??? How did their family react?!?!

Morgan everything is going to work itself out :hugs: If this isn't *it*, it will be your turn so soon. Whatever is meant to be, will be. :hugs: Sending so much positivity your way.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->