Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

I still feel lots of bleeding, but haven't moved from bed. I know what you mean about the tissue though my mom was explaining it to me. So I will pay closer attention I was just mortified to see how much blood there was.. :/

But yeah I plan to stay home as long as possible.. I am exhausted and want a shower but idk if that's smart.

I still feel lots of bleeding, but haven't moved from bed. I know what you mean about the tissue though my mom was explaining it to me. So I will pay closer attention I was just mortified to see how much blood there was.. :/

But yeah I plan to stay home as long as possible.. I am exhausted and want a shower but idk if that's smart.

A shower should be fine just not a bath because 1.messy 2. Risk infection. Honestly whether your standing or sitting or walking isn't going to make a difference if it truly is a miscarriage. Miscarriage is usually because something just not right with the embryo and its going to come out sooner or later. Take a shower and try and relax as much as possible(I know it's hard)

I'm so glad YOU guys went to college ;)

Lmao I'm glad you still have your sense of humor through this. I went to college but I didn't learn anything about babies lol. Most of this is just from personal experience and lots of research while I was at home during my miscarriage

I haven't ever miscarried so I don't know too much about it, just what i've researched online. Although i'm sure it's different for everyone, it's nice to have ladies who have experienced it to give advice and support. Well.. not NICE. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. But you all know what I mean!

Yes, we do Cassidy lol. I was lucky I had my sister to talk about it with when I went through mine, though hers was a mmc around 12 weeks and the baby was measured at around 8 so it was more traumatic for her

Awwww I'm sorry Morgan :( if the pain gets too bad go to the dr. :hugs: I alternated putting a warm heating pad on my abdomen and lower back and it helped.

I have to pee so freaking bad but of course am holding it because I know i'm going to pee on one of those FRERs tonight! I don't WANT to necessarily... but I know it's going to happen lol.

I have to pee so freaking bad but of course am holding it because I know i'm going to pee on one of those FRERs tonight! I don't WANT to necessarily... but I know it's going to happen lol.

:haha:

Tomorrow is my little sister's 18th birthday and she's been telling me over and over how she needs another niece or nephew, so that would be an awesome b-day present for her hahaha. Imagine her face unwrapping a pee stick lmaoooo

Tomorrow is my little sister's 18th birthday and she's been telling me over and over how she needs another niece or nephew, so that would be an awesome b-day present for her hahaha. Imagine her face unwrapping a pee stick lmaoooo

Bahahahah that would so ridiculously funny

I'm so sorry Morgan... just go with your gut. If you feel not totally right and feel you need to get to the ER, just go. If you feel the best thing to do right now is relax and sleep, then do that. Just keep us updated girly!! Lots of hugs and love your way <3

Since we're hopefully finally booking our wedding venue, I've been planning as much as I can in my spare time online. I'm excited about it so I just wanted to share my ideas if y'all don't mind. I'm planning to use silk flowers to save costs and these are the bouquet ideas I can up with. I'll link to pictures of everything in case you don't know what a certain flower looks like or what I'm envisioning lol.

For my bouquet: Cream hydrangeas, cream ranunculus, cream peonies, coral dahlias (to tie in our wedding color) & then filled with baby's breath.
For the MOH and bmaids: all those same flowers but just in cream color.
For the guys' boutonnieres: baby's breath wrapped in twine.
For all of our bouquets: stems wrapped in twine. We would just use a skinnier twine than in the picture.

What do you think? Is the MOH supposed to get a different sort of bouquet than the bridesmaids?

I'm totally doing it if I get a BFP tonight/tomorrow morning.

They way I look at it, you're either going to be pregnant or you're not. I understand not wanting that disappointment of getting a BFN but if AF shows, you're still disappointed so what's the big difference? One way or the other you're being told you're not pregnant but there's that chance you'll get the big surprise of a second line and you can stop worrying "Am I or aren't I?"

So I say hold that pee and use that FRER but hold as lonnnnng as you can stand it. Hold until it hurts lol. I did that during my 2ww a couple times.

STG! WE'VE MISSED YOU! Hope you come back to us soon :hugs:

Morgan- I agree with everyone. If the pain gets worse then go to the ER. Fingers crossed for you girl.

Cassidy- FRER FRER FRER!!!

I am getting a bit worried. I am starting to get some pimples on my face and that normally only happens a few days before the witch shows. Hopefully it's just a reaction to the makeup I've been wearing. God I hope the :witch: doesn't show.

Amanda- I used silk flowers at my wedding, we had peach gerbera daisies, mint/teal whatever color it was ranunculus and filled in between with baby's breath in mason jars decorated in burlap and lace which I made myself. SOOOO much cheaper, the only real flowers were in my bouquet. And I got that done at Raleys instead of the florist because it was $50 as opposed to $150+

Waves- I love your flower/color choices!!!! It will be a beautiful wedding :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->