Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Yupp! I think i've come to terms with BFNs. The first few months was horrible, i'd be bawling all day long that I wasn't pregnant. But instead of the naive person I was before, thinking it would be positive, now i'm totally in the mindset that it will be negative so I don't get as disappointed lmao.

It's just the shitty, funky, in limbo tests that piss me off!!!! Lol.

I mean, if that was a REAL line on the wondfo it should show on the FRER tonight. So we'll learn the truth!! Eeeek.

I think I may pee my pants!!! Grrrr. NOT GOING TO THE BATHROOM! Abotu 30 minutes until I can get out of here and get to Walmart lol.

Eeeek how exciting Nichole!! FX for you!

Thanks :) I saw several bouquet ideas I loved on Pinterest but that I didn't necessarily want myself so I took the flowers I loved most from each of them and put them together for mine. I could never afford real flowers so silk is my only option so I'm just hoping they turn out as well as I envision them.

I'm not sure when I want to order the flowers to trial my bouquet. I'm going to test mine out & if I like it, then order for the rest of the bouquets. I don't want to order them (to try mine) too early and then I seem silly having them done 9 months before my wedding but at the same time, I want to test them out early enough that I have time to change vendors/websites or design ideas if I need to, you know?

For my bridesmaids I actually did burlap flowers that I bought on etsy then I made ivory flowers with ribbon and hot glue.they came out really good actually. Ignore horrible pic quality. It's a pic of the proof. Haven't gotten my cd with all the digital files yet

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 4
I recommend doing it early. I planned my wedding in a couple months and it was STRESSFUL!

Ooh that's cute. I was initially going to use burlap in our decor (burlap, lace & twine) but now I'm not feeling it all so much and just want to use twine lol. I'm thinking of doing fabric garland and string lights for decor... just not sure what to do as far as colors go with the garland.

I was thinking stringing it all from twine and then having mostly white or ivory colored fabric and then throwing in strips of each of our wedding colors (coral & turquoise) here & there but I don't know if that would look silly being mostly white/ivory. Still can't decide on which centerpiece idea I like best.

My biggest worry is that the ideas I have won't all tie in together so it'll just look like a mish-mosh instead of cute/vintage-y/cohesive lol.

These were the silk flowers on the tables. That's actually te table Cassidy was sitting at lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 6
I recommend doing it early. I planned my wedding in a couple months and it was STRESSFUL!

That's what I don't want. I have a friend getting married mid-May and she has so much done already. Already doing centerpieces and next month they're doing flower talk & picking out her mother's dress.

Our wedding would be June 1st so that's roughly 9 months away and that just seems like SO far away to be worrying about details right now but I know it takes a lot of work to actually throw a wedding together especially doing it mostly by yourself like I am lol. And add to that we'll have a baby come March and I won't have too much time to do planning from then until the wedding, so it makes sense to start now right?

Thanks for listening & giving input... it helps to talk this all out when my wedding party is unavailable (they all have lives, clearly I do not lol.)

This is actually a better pic

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 4
I did all of my decorations by myself. I basically didn't ask for anyone's help until the day before when I needed them to put everything where it was supposed to go lmao.

This is actually a better pic

That is SO cute. I love how you decorated it and designed it.

I have no idea how many flowers I want to use in the bouquets. Being fake I feel like I need a few "extra" to fill it out but don't want to overdo it and have this huge ass bouquet lol.

I admit I HATED my wedding decorations. I didn't know what I was doing and I had no help. Our reception area was just plain freaking blue. The accent colors weren't put up so it was like someone puked blue. I wish I could redo the whole thing. Hire a wedding planner or find someone creative to help lol.

I did all of my decorations by myself. I basically didn't ask for anyone's help until the day before when I needed them to put everything where it was supposed to go lmao.

My sister/MOH will definitely help me put things together when the time comes so long as she doesn't have homework or class (she works full-time and then is in school for accounting full-time) and my Mom is artistic and offered to help since she can't financially but I just want to decide ALL the ideas right now lol.

I would jut start off with a what you think is the least flowers you'd need for a bouquet now and you have plenty of time to decide how much you want to add if you even want to add

I admit I HATED my wedding decorations. I didn't know what I was doing and I had no help. Our reception area was just plain freaking blue. The accent colors weren't put up so it was like someone puked blue. I wish I could redo the whole thing. Hire a wedding planner or find someone creative to help lol.

Aww :(

Wedding planners are so expensive. I looked up prices just to get some day-of help and it's well over $1000 for that alone. No thanks, Pinterest will be my wedding planner lol.

You should look on www.save-on-crafts.com I got soooo much stuff on there

Thanks, definitely bookmarked it!

I was just a massive control freak bahaha. My mil wanted to help but I didn't want anyone near my decorations. I ha a vision and I didn't want anyone messing it up. My mom knew better than to try and help me, she waited until I asked her haha

Pinterest made my planning so much less stressful thn it could have been. I had been pinned my wedding ideas for months before we were engaged(subtle hint I know) so once I got the ring I basically just made a private board on Pinterest and transferred all the ideas I knew I was going to definitely use to that one

It wasn't the doing it myself that bothered me, it was that I am not very creative. I didn't have pinterest then. Super wish I did! We went blue because of DH but I truly wanted fall colors. I wish I could have pulled the bride card but I wanted DH to feel involved in everything. I plan on making up for it on our 10 year vow renewal :). 8 more years to go lol.

I just know your wedding will be beautiful Amanda!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->