Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Pinterest made my planning so much less stressful thn it could have been. I had been pinned my wedding ideas for months before we were engaged(subtle hint I know) so once I got the ring I basically just made a private board on Pinterest and transferred all the ideas I knew I was going to definitely use to that one

Seriously. If not for Pinterest, we'd be having a courthouse wedding because I'd have no idea how to put it together myself and still have it relatively "traditional." I also started pinning ideas before we were engaged. That's kinda what led to us actually getting engaged lol. I like the idea of a private Pinterest board but I already have the 3 you're allowed. I should just get rid of one because that's a great way to filter out the ideas I actually want to use.

It wasn't the doing it myself that bothered me, it was that I am not very creative. I didn't have pinterest then. Super wish I did! We went blue because of DH but I truly wanted fall colors. I wish I could have pulled the bride card but I wanted DH to feel involved in everything. I plan on making up for it on our 10 year vow renewal :). 8 more years to go lol.

I just know your wedding will be beautiful Amanda!

Good luck! I'm sure you'll have the wedding (renewal) of your dreams lol!

And thanks :) I sure hope so!

You've got lots of time to plan. If I did it in a month and a half you can definitely do it in 9 months!

I have to say, one of my favorite parts of my wedding was the cake. It was perfect and the champagne layer with Bavarian cream was mouthwatering omg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 6
So, in non wedding news lol...my boobs are like spilling out of my bra and still super sore around the sides and getting off and on headaches and my cm is creamier and more of it. Come on FRER, don't fail me tomorrow!

Cassidy hurry up and get home I wanna see that FRER!

You've got lots of time to plan. If I did it in a month and a half you can definitely do it in 9 months!

I have to say, one of my favorite parts of my wedding was the cake. It was perfect and the champagne layer with Bavarian cream was mouthwatering omg

Oooh that sounds and looks yummy!

We're doing a small 2-layer cake for us to cut and save for our 1st anniversary but then my cousin offered to make cupcakes for us for everyone else and I can get her to do like 3-4 different flavors (she makes everything from scratch) so I'm excited about that. It just means I need to come up with some display idea. I think I want to get tons of trays/platters as I find them at Goodwill or something and spray paint them all white with a few of them either coral or turquoise (our wedding colors) and serve them up that way surrounding our little cake on a white cake stand but we'll see.

We're doing a small 2-layer cake for us to cut and save for our 1st anniversary but then my cousin offered to make cupcakes for us for everyone else and I can get her to do like 3-4 different flavors (she makes everything from scratch) so I'm excited about that. It just means I need to come up with some display idea. I think I want to get tons of trays/platters as I find them at Goodwill or something and spray paint them all white with a few of them either coral or turquoise (our wedding colors) and serve them up that way surrounding our little cake on a white cake stand but we'll see.

That sounds like a super cute idea. Ill admit, I ate the top of our cake lmao. We decided it wouldn't taste very good in a year haha

I literally just peed on it lol. Totally BFN. Gonna let it sit for 10 minutes and go check again lol, but looking like that wondfo was a POS faulty test :/

You have to let it sit! My BFP didn't show up immediately on the FRER. Really hoping it wasn't a faulty test too, but your still only 9dpo, earliest BFP we've seen is 10

I literally just peed on it lol. Totally BFN. Gonna let it sit for 10 minutes and go check again lol, but looking like that wondfo was a POS faulty test :/

Like you JUST peed on it and saw the control line pop up and walked away? If so... that doesn't meant a BFN yet!!!! LOL I have hope. When 10 minutes is up, you should post a picture. I'll find a second line on that baby yet!

That sounds like a super cute idea. Ill admit, I ate the top of our cake lmao. We decided it wouldn't taste very good in a year haha

Hahaha I've heard you shouldn't really save it because it doesn't taste great afterward but I like the idea. I'm sure OH will want to devour it after we clean up and get to our house/hotel/wherever we're going.

Well here's hoping! I'll test with the other one in a day or two in the morning and continue testing with wondfos until then. I bought an 88c Walmart test too for fun lol

Hahahaha yes I literally peed on it, saw the control line, then was like BOO! and walked away lol. That was at 9.31, i'll go back in at 9.41 and see if there's anything ;) lol

LOL what the heck?? I've done that too but I always went back to check in 10 minutes and that's when I saw my faint lines. Only once I was 14dpo did the test line show up immediately.

Merp.

BFN.

Attachments

• frer 003.jpg
    frer 003.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 9
  • frer 004.jpg
    frer 004.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 15
  • frer 005.jpg
    frer 005.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 10
I see something especially in the second picture. I see it starting darker from the bottom.

I tweaked it a little in PS and I still think I see something faint but I guess I could just have some serious line eye lol.

Someone needs to make a special pee stick camera that shows lines perfectly...imagine the money you'd make on that...

Staying optimistic is a pain in the rear. I feel out because I'm getting more and more Af signs but I want to stay positive. Argh I hate TTC.

Check out this thread! Super pos. wondfo and negative on the FRER. Hmmm'

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...-ever-gotten-bfp-wondfo-bfn-frer-updated.html

Check out this thread! Super pos. wondfo and negative on the FRER. Hmmm'

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...-ever-gotten-bfp-wondfo-bfn-frer-updated.html

Oh goodness... that's crazy seeing as many girls here had the opposite. Stronger lines earlier on their FRER than on the ICs lol. But hey... everyone's HCG builds up differently and every test could be different so totally possible.

I'm still calling yours a BFP until AF hits to prove me wrong ;)

Isn't that crazy?! She got positives on DIGIs before FRERs! Blows my mind lol

I hope it's a BFP! Guess we'll just have to see :) I hate limbo though lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"