Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Nichole, step away from the thermometer. Wait until at least cd10. And even after that, remember they can be elevated. I of my LH surge today, and my temp is like 0.5 HIGHER than it should be (for me). Don't lose hope my dear! Use my charts as a model - high/fluke temps on clomid.

I think it sounds like it would work out well for you all. It seems like you have good communications and understanding with each other. It really does seem to be a win-win situation.

I am fairly sure AF is going to stick around FOREVER! .. and I am working very hard to lose these last few pounds but they aren't budging. I have quite a bit more to lose after pregnancy pounds so I question how I will lose that either! Ugh. I'm frustrated and cranky today. I feel like I won't be able to get pregnant unless I am at a certain number on the scale. I know its crazy, but I cant help feeling that way because of PCOS. I'm planning to start exercising routinely the week of the 19th. We will be out of town for 5 days before so I didnt start sooner because I know I won't stick to it then.

I must be the odd one out; we had country music at our wedding. That's pretty much what we listen to. :)

Yay, it's finally the weekend! I survived my first week back to work. Nothing has changed. I still get those pitying looks sometimes, but I suppose that's because people don't know what to say. Some ask questions. I welcome it. It feels better to talk about him than to get those damn looks! I'm glad I work with a great bunch of people for the most part. We have a busy weekend planned getting ready for our trip next week, and I'm working tomorrow for awhile. Ahhh the joys of being an adult! :) AF is STILL hanging out. I don't think she is ever going to leave. Can't get pregnant when you're still bleeding.. Ugh!

I know that look-after our loss I felt the same way, I hardly wanted to go to any family gatherings or anything. Then my boss, who has experiences losses herself made a good point to me. She said, "they're your family and friends, you're perceiving that look as pity bc that's how you feel inside, that look is really compassion. These people love you and sincerely feel sorry that you've had to go through this and wish they could take you pain away." Made me feel better.

Congrats, Nini!

I never thought about it that way, but you are absolutely right.

Congratulations nini!

AFM, AF is here right on schedule. Yay for CD1! 11 more days till O time!

Congrats nini! Hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!

Congratulations nini!

Yay! Hope you get lots of baby making time this cycle!

wedding music... we did country music a bit too... but the best was the Polka music we did. DH's family is Polish, everyone got on the dance floor and had a blast with it!

I hope so too Ash! It sucks having to wait a full cycle with no chance, but luckily my cycles are so like clockwork now (thank you fertilitea) and are so short (25 days every cycle) so I get some extra chances thrown in there which makes me feel a little better. Can't believe i'm coming up on a year TTC already in December! Scary. Hopefully I will be pregnant by then!

thank you everyone i really came so close to AF i was literally scared to go to the bathroom!

Hi Girls, Mind if I join?

I came of BCP on 24th June and had my withdrawal bleed was 26th-27th June. I figured AF would arrive 24th-28th July as my cycles have always been 28-32 days long. 32 days came and went. I'd been charting but my thermometer wasn't correct and thought I ovulated either CD15 or CD20. I kept testing and getting indent lines

Finally yesterday at CD44 I got my crosshairs making me now 9DPO and according to FF I am due AF on Friday. Gutted that for the first time in my adult life my cycles have messed up and gone ridiculously long, typically when we decide to TTC!

FF recommends testing on 20th if still no AF.

I hope so too Ash! It sucks having to wait a full cycle with no chance, but luckily my cycles are so like clockwork now (thank you fertilitea) and are so short (25 days every cycle) so I get some extra chances thrown in there which makes me feel a little better. Can't believe i'm coming up on a year TTC already in December! Scary. Hopefully I will be pregnant by then!

Yea super lucky your cycles are like clockwork especially with the situation you guys are in with DH's health issues. If you had my cycles you'd want to cry, trust me....I'll be happy if fertilitea and maca will get me back to 32 days. I hope that we both get those bfps before December.

This just came up on my opk - :)
Oh yay!

Mirolee-Yay get bd!

Brunette-Welcome!!

AFM:CD 8 so nothing to much to report. I think my stomach hurts from the road trip yesterday to much giggling and horseback riding for me :haha: I took a nap this afternoon and feel much more awake now.

Yay Mirolee! I hope this is your cycle! Now just sit back, relax and let those swimmers swim!

Waves, Huge hugs, that sounds so rough. Keep your head up! I am so glad that your hubs got a job though, that is great, must be a big relief even if it means that you're stressed trying to get him there! Have you considered doing a short certificate program of sorts? Like an ultra sound tech, or a paralegal certificate?

I must be the odd one out; we had country music at our wedding. That's pretty much what we listen to. :)

Yay, it's finally the weekend! I survived my first week back to work. Nothing has changed. I still get those pitying looks sometimes, but I suppose that's because people don't know what to say. Some ask questions. I welcome it. It feels better to talk about him than to get those damn looks! I'm glad I work with a great bunch of people for the most part. We have a busy weekend planned getting ready for our trip next week, and I'm working tomorrow for awhile. Ahhh the joys of being an adult! :) AF is STILL hanging out. I don't think she is ever going to leave. Can't get pregnant when you're still bleeding.. Ugh!

I want to have kenny chesneys "me and you" at our wedding. It always makes me cry though!

Congratulations nini!

Cngrats Nini and YAY cassidy, AF means a new cycle!!!! Goodluck, I hope you can get some BD'ing in!
Hi Girls, Mind if I join?

I came of BCP on 24th June and had my withdrawal bleed was 26th-27th June. I figured AF would arrive 24th-28th July as my cycles have always been 28-32 days long. 32 days came and went. I'd been charting but my thermometer wasn't correct and thought I ovulated either CD15 or CD20. I kept testing and getting indent lines

Finally yesterday at CD44 I got my crosshairs making me now 9DPO and according to FF I am due AF on Friday. Gutted that for the first time in my adult life my cycles have messed up and gone ridiculously long, typically when we decide to TTC!

FF recommends testing on 20th if still no AF.

Welcome!!

Mirolee, LOVE digis because the :) gives me hope!

Rachel, welcome to the neighborhood..ugh. Lets hope it doesn't happen too often.

AFM, no idea where I am in my cycle..totally giving up. If it happens, it happens. I have been feeling really funny recently though, my bobos hurt, my tummy hurts, im dizzy.. I think my hormones are all out of wack. Hope you're all having a nice weekend!

Waves, Huge hugs, that sounds so rough. Keep your head up! I am so glad that your hubs got a job though, that is great, must be a big relief even if it means that you're stressed trying to get him there! Have you considered doing a short certificate program of sorts? Like an ultra sound tech, or a paralegal certificate?

Thanks :) As annoying as it is, I suppose it's worth it (having to drive him to work/lose some sleep.) Just practice for what's to come again I guess. We've been lucky with our 15 month old - she's been sleeping through the night for so long. I thought about the short-term certificate route, especially with something like ultrasound tech but I've heard from a few people that you can't get a job with just that? That you need to actually complete a 2 or 4 year program so I honestly don't know.

I've asked around and everyone says to start as an STNA and then get a job at a hospital that does tuition reimbursement to go for your RN but an STNA sounds so unappealing. Helping patients feed themselves, use the bathroom/wipe them, change their clothes. I mean, I don't want to sound super harsh because I am a compassionate person but when I think about getting into the medical field, I don't think about working in an assisted living community and just happen to know how to take vitals, you know? I want more than that lol.

I filled out my FAFSA last night so we'll see. I know I won't qualify for any loans but maybe luck will have it that I qualify for some grants instead and can get back to school. Classes start in 2 weeks though so I'm cutting it a little too close.

Waves, I hate to break it to you but as an RN, you still have to wipe ass, help people eat and drink, dress and undress...just to name a few of the unappealing aspects of my job. BUT you are helping someone who is physically or mentally unable to help themselves. And that is rewarding in itself. I was an ER tech for 6 years before I became a nurse. Even as a tech I made a world of a difference in a lot of lives. Sometimes you have to start at the bottom to make your way to the top. And to be honest, all nurses should have previous experience as a tech. Nurses couldn't function without techs. And a good nurse wouldn't ask a tech do something she can't or wouldn't do herself.

Hey ladies, I just want to share with you guys what happened today, so that if it happens to you, you can have hope, keep the faith, chin up!
I took Internet cheapie (i.c.) opks and digi opks today. Four times - that's eight sticks. The times were 7am, 1pm, 5pm, 930pm. The i.c's were - negative, alllllmost positive, positive, very positive. The digi's were negative, negative, smiley, negative. So, my summary and take aways are: 1) two opk brands don't necessarily agree. 2) you can miss your surge with digi's, easily. 3) while opks are awesome for letting you know about your LH surge, it's your temp that tells the tale. So keep up every other day if you're unsure!

Mirolee-so glad you caught your surge, nothing wrong with being proactive!! :) that's why we're here right?? Now go make that baby!!

Sonia-have you Od? Where are you?

Morgan-how's your tww going hun?

Waves- that really sucks you're having a hard time, I'm sure everything will work itself out, going back to school sounds daunting, but would definitely be rewarding!

Cassidy- yay for AF!! I'm always AMAZED by your cycles! Haha! Good luck for you this cycle, hopefully you can get at least one bd in around O this month so you have some hope!

Waves, I hate to break it to you but as an RN, you still have to wipe ass, help people eat and drink, dress and undress...just to name a few of the unappealing aspects of my job. BUT you are helping someone who is physically or mentally unable to help themselves. And that is rewarding in itself. I was an ER tech for 6 years before I became a nurse. Even as a tech I made a world of a difference in a lot of lives. Sometimes you have to start at the bottom to make your way to the top. And to be honest, all nurses should have previous experience as a tech. Nurses couldn't function without techs. And a good nurse wouldn't ask a tech do something she can't or wouldn't do herself.

I have to 200% agree here! :) I think it also gives you a little bit of a chance to get your feet wet in the field and see if you will like it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->