Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Cassidy -- I think that sounds like a great idea! :)

Rachel -- don't freak if you don't see much. I had an ultrasound at 5 1/2 weeks and all we saw was a yolk sac. They said they couldn't guarantee that it was a viable pregnancy. It was. All was fine!!! Fingers crossed you see more :)

Morgan -- I totally get what you're saying. I'm only CD so I have a while yet to wait. I'm SO ready!!

AFM, busy but productive weekend. I did lousy on my diet, met new friends, and got stuff ready for our camping vacay. Not totally ready, but ready for a 3 day work week and to get outta here and relax a bit! I so hope this is all of our cycles!!

@Disney- your chart looks great!!!! can't wait for your bfp!

@ttc- can't wait for you to have your scan :)

@waves - you're so lucky. my co-pay is 50. Seriously. that's ridiculous. And scans, i wasn't offered one until 11-13 weeks. i never got these early scans i keep hearing about. i wonder what the new practice will do with their baby stuff.

@jury - i hope the dreams are a good sign :)

@clynn- i had my friend tell me i was pregnant before i got my pos test. she was having dreams. AND she knew it was a girl. hoping it's true for you!!!

afm had a serious heatwave today, which is not normal before af. normally i'm cold the days leading up. I even took my temp which was 99.1 And i'm a complete only in the 97s. The days leading up to my bfp with dd, i was driving home from work, af was due friday, i think it was the same day i got my negative, (10dpo) and i was SO hot. it was november and i was blasting the air con in the car. i remember thinking it was weird and i must be getting sick. Nothing else happened, it passed later that day and didn't come back. So 10dpo is too early for me yet, i know i'd get a neg even if i WAS pg. so the plan is to test tues or wed (if i can hold out to wed) at 12 and 13 dpo, when i got my pos with dd. It's also the same lot! so i know they're good.

Wow chatty ladies today- I hope I didn't miss anything!
AFM; went to Wisconsin State Fair today, had a blast with dh and ate to much. We walked probably 3 miles, dh wasn't impressed but I said it was good for us.
TMI-on the ttc side I got home and had tons of ewcm, its cd 9 so we will see.

I've been feeling pretty good the last 2 days. Sometimes I wake up nauseated but I think it's mostly bc I'm hungry. If I keep snacking throughout the day and eat something before bed I'm ok when I wake up. My fatigue is getting better. It's kind of scary bc I thought my symptoms would get worse not better. Oh and the blue boob veins? Yup they have arrived. My left boob looks like a road map. I think the strongest is my sense of smell....my first scan is Wednesday!! I'm excited, but I know I won't see much. I'm hoping maybe ill see more since I implanted so early?

Good luck with your scan! Tell us everything about it :thumbup:

AFM-CD13, should O anytime. I had a dream the other night that I took a whole bunch of pregnancy tests and they were all positive. I was so confused bc I knew I was just supposed to be Oing, but I started trying to remember how I was going to tell DW. Then I put them in my hoodie pocket so she wouldn't see them lol It was weird!

lol that is a weird dream. FX you O soon and its your lucky one :hugs:

AFM, busy but productive weekend. I did lousy on my diet, met new friends, and got stuff ready for our camping vacay. Not totally ready, but ready for a 3 day work week and to get outta here and relax a bit! I so hope this is all of our cycles!!

I didn't do well on my diet either. I just polished off some Panda Express but it was sooo goooooooood lol. Have fun on your camping trip! You are going on yours when DH and I go on our road trip.

AFM- clomid side effects kicked my butt more today. I got super hot and had a headache. It also made me really tired. I am glad I am done with the pills. I really hope this is our month :)

FYI clomid ladies - the symptoms can stick around for a couple days, just to give you a heads up. Not as bad, but a little. GL to you all!

@waves - you're so lucky. my co-pay is 50. Seriously. that's ridiculous. And scans, i wasn't offered one until 11-13 weeks. i never got these early scans i keep hearing about. i wonder what the new practice will do with their baby stuff.

It's weird because I never had a co-pay and suddenly I started seeing this OB and I do. Normally it should say on your insurance card, I thought and mine makes no mention of it. Oh well. $10 isn't that bad, I just don't have even $1 until payday so it sucks right now haha.

My new OB has a portable ultrasound machine in his office so it's no big deal for him to give me one. I've had 3 so far this pregnancy though. A viability scan from my old OB, one with my new OB when I first saw him (a viability scan) and then 1 at the ER when I recently went for some spotting. I've had 3 miscarriages though so my OB just wants to be sure.

Mommyx - I got a strong bfp at 10 dpo!

Nichole - next month (hopefully you wont need to) take the clomid at night.

I think I might reschedule my ultrasound. I'm really freaked about it and that it might just be a waste of time

Don't get freaked out dear :) I say go get the scan done. You may not see as much as you'd hope to but I'm sure everything will be fine and it's exciting to see the growth of your baby from the tiniest little speck of a picture to further-along scans.

I didn't do well on my diet either. I just polished off some Panda Express but it was sooo goooooooood lol. Have fun on your camping trip! You are going on yours when DH and I go on our road trip.

AFM- clomid side effects kicked my butt more today. I got super hot and had a headache. It also made me really tired. I am glad I am done with the pills. I really hope this is our month :)

Well, we can get back on the wagon together next Tuesday! :) I'm still going to eat like I should this week as much as possible though. It's so hard when you're not at home I feel. I'm going to start exercising next week too.

Rachel, I would still go! It's so cool to see it. I had 21 ultrasounds, so it was really super cool to see from so early on how things progressed. I absolutely treasure those times. :)

AFM, AF is finally gone. Yay! :) I have no idea when to expect to O.. I Don't know how long my cycle was since it was my first AF since I gave birth. Is it safe to figure 28-30 days? My post-partum bleeding stopped at 3 weeks-ish and I had my first AF at 5 weeks and 5 days. I don't know where to begin to guess. Suggestions? Just keep temping?

Sandy- You're so lucky, I bled for 12+ weeks!!! (But also had a lot of trauma, so that could be why..) But good luck to you his cycle! It will be fun for you to temp/OPK whatever you choose and see what's going on w/ your body. I was amazed when I started temping, like your body really does work in a pattern! It's cool- and FX'd for our rainbows :)

Nichole- Random, but we had Panda Express Saturday, too. Lol the reason I remember is bc DH made me drive 30 MILES (60 roundtrip!!) with him for some freakin chinese food! Lol he swears it's better than local chinese, whatever.

AFM- Temp is way up today.. Feeling nothing, really, still. Hmm lol wish I had more to say. Waiting for that implantation dip ;)

Oh and lastnight we went shopping and bought some yummy stuff for dinner this week. DH was slicing onions and putting rub on beef brisket this morning, got some Sweet Baby Ray's and liquid smoke (anyone ever tried this?!) to make it taste smokey since we're slowcooking it. Yum.. hopefully he figures it out and I come home to a succulent sandwich, can't wait :)

Off to stalking charts and such- talk to you all later, and Happy Monday! :coffee:

Good morning!

Anyone testing soon? I can't wait to see some double lines!

Rachel- Don't be scared to get an ultrasound. I had one at 5+ (can't remember exact date) and we saw a little ball and heard and saw a heartbeat (however it was faint and slow because the heart was still developing).

Waves- I believe (but might be wrong) that your first visit to OBGYN when preggo is a co-pay and then you don't pay anything (not even copay) when visiting OBGYN for the pregnancy until baby is born. Therefore, you would NOT have to pay again.

Ladies, the verdict is in... the name has been chosen... and I LOVE IT!
Alia Michayla

Julie- if you are thinking about Jewish/Hebrew names...
Alia= to ascend or bring up
Michayla= like god
ps. how is work going with the crazy lady?

Morgan, oh my gosh that is so long!! That could be.. I had a c-section but no trauma or any problems with it. Hopefully we both will get BFP's this month :)

I love that name! So pretty!

Mom
Nichole - next month (hopefully you wont need to) take the clomid at night.

I think I might reschedule my ultrasound. I'm really freaked about it and that it might just be a waste of time

I might, I am worried about getting hot flashes why I sleep and it waking me up. I have a lot of trouble sleeping normally so the clomid side effects might make it worse.

Why are you freaked about the ultra sound?

Nichole- Random, but we had Panda Express Saturday, too. Lol the reason I remember is bc DH made me drive 30 MILES (60 roundtrip!!) with him for some freakin chinese food! Lol he swears it's better than local chinese, whatever.

Oh and lastnight we went shopping and bought some yummy stuff for dinner this week. DH was slicing onions and putting rub on beef brisket this morning, got some Sweet Baby Ray's and liquid smoke (anyone ever tried this?!) to make it taste smokey since we're slowcooking it. Yum.. hopefully he figures it out and I come home to a succulent sandwich, can't wait :)
60 Miles for Panda Express?? That's crazy talk! The only reason why we got it was because it was just right around the corner of our house. I definitely prefer real Chinese. OMGGG that food you guys are talking about sounds ah-mazing *drool*

Good morning!
Ladies, the verdict is in... the name has been chosen... and I LOVE IT!
Alia Michayla

Love it! Super pretty name :)

Totally Freaking Out!!!!:bfp:

Really in total shock!! Did a five hour hold this morning, going to get on the phone with my OB right away so I can go for my beta ASAP!!!

AHHHHHH, is this real right now?!?!

Attachments

• photo (5).jpg
    photo (5).jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 9
Totally Freaking Out!!!!:bfp:

Really in total shock!! Did a five hour hold this morning, going to get on the phone with my OB right away so I can go for my beta ASAP!!!

AHHHHHH, is this real right now?!?!

Omg! Yay!!!! Congrats! :happydance:

Hopefully I'll be joining you this month in the rainbow baby club

kara, yay! all that bd paid off! woot woot - start a trend, girl!

I have to get caught up, will respond to all in a bit!

Nothing exciting over here. This weekend will go down in history as the weekend that Amanda accidentally drank laxative tea. Surefire way to kill all of our plans to leave the house. whoops :/.

RR - haha, that's hilarious! prob not for you, but the post made me crack up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->