Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

This is so you guys can see what I mean. Top four from yesterday, ic's. Next three are digi's (go with above ic's except top one). Bottom two are from this morning. Note how ic's continue to look positive.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 10
Whoops - top to bottom means left to right

Mirolee- same happened to me.. I think one (i.c.) is super sensitive and the others are not.. You have to find a median OPK that picks up the levels you make.. Thank The Lord for temps!!!

AFM- 5DPO and hoping I can wait til AF to test. This months O/post-O symptoms have been eerily nonexistent, so nothing to be excited over. I'll be so sad if this isn't the month.. :/

Mirolee- same happened to me.. I think one (i.c.) is super sensitive and the others are not.. You have to find a median OPK that picks up the levels you make.. Thank The Lord for temps!!!

AFM- 5DPO and hoping I can wait til AF to test. This months O/post-O symptoms have been eerily nonexistent, so nothing to be excited over. I'll be so sad if this isn't the month.. :/

i know what you mean, you're only 5 dpo behind me. and i feel the same. very odd this month

Yay for positive opk Mirolee! Enjoy the baby making lol.

I'm taking my last clomid pill today :happydance:

Nichole-Look at my chart this month, my temps are all over! My normal cover line is 97.9 and I have at least 3 temps above it and several close to it, then a gigantic drop. I agree with Mirolee, the clomid seems to up your temps for a few days. I wouldn't read too much into it. All you are really looking for us that temp spike after you O. You are still early in the cycle, don't give up on it yet! How have your side effects been?

FX for you ladies!!!!! Hoping to see lots and lots of positive HPTs this month ((mine included hopefully!!!! lol))

Let's just all get preggers this month then we can all move over to first tri together ;) Sounds good to me!!! Lol.

Cassidy- I like that idea!!! Lets make it happen girls, lots of BFPs!!

I'm testing tomorrow morning, eeeeek!!

Yay Kara!!!!! Haha so excited for you.. I'll be there in a week! :)

Mommy- I know it was very quiet this month. No cramps or O spotting.. Also no ewcm, which is really worrying me. But FX'd we're just those magic "no symptom" pregnancies.. Lol I'm holding on to any/everything! ;)

And yes so ready to move onto the 1st tri boards, wouldn't that be lovely?!

I've had awful mood swings and mild headaches. Got hot once or twice but I was home and just sat in front of the fan lol.

Ahhh FX for you Kara!!! Can't wait to see that BFP for your rainbow baby!!!!

AFM, AF hates me!!! I think it's because of the 2 day AF last cycle. Just saving up to make me extra miserable this month lol.

Also, welcome to the newcomers!!! I'm so bad at saying Hi initially, I try to keep up with the board but it goes by fast and then I feel like a bitch for forgetting. But you are all soooo welcome here!!! Such a supportive group of girls! FX for BFPs for all of us!!!!

Yesssss! I need some friends in the first tri...I tried to join a group but they weren't very friendly or talkative lol.

Kara, I can't wait for you to test! Your chart looks pretty good!!

Rachel!! How have you been feeling hun?! Almost 5 weeks!!! Eeeeek!

Fx'd I'm right behind you, Rachel! I'm hopeful, and scared, and excited... Lol

When is your first scan??

I've been feeling pretty good the last 2 days. Sometimes I wake up nauseated but I think it's mostly bc I'm hungry. If I keep snacking throughout the day and eat something before bed I'm ok when I wake up. My fatigue is getting better. It's kind of scary bc I thought my symptoms would get worse not better. Oh and the blue boob veins? Yup they have arrived. My left boob looks like a road map. I think the strongest is my sense of smell....my first scan is Wednesday!! I'm excited, but I know I won't see much. I'm hoping maybe ill see more since I implanted so early?

Good luck at your scan but try not to get worried if you don't see much at all. I've seen so many posts in the first tri about earlier scans not showing much at all and all the ladies thinking the pregnancy is going south when really, they just needed a couple more weeks and saw everything as they should :)

That being said, I hope you see something though :)

I was supposed to have another prenatal appointment tomorrow morning but just realized I don't have the $10 for my co-pay so I guess I'll have to call in the AM and reschedule. Kinda bummed but oh well. Tomorrow marks 2 weeks until my next ultrasound though.

So excited to see your ladies' scans! :) :) Love watching these little beans grow!!!!

Kara-Your chart does look really good! I like that temp spike today too...

Cassidy-I'm in! Let's all get BFPs! Sorry AF is being so mean to you!

Nichole-I'm glad you didn't have too many side effects. It sounds like it treated you about like it did me, except the first month I had some nausea. Can't wait to see how your body responds!

Rachel-Can't wait to see your scan! Yay for blue veiny boobs! lol

Waves-Sorry about not being able to pay your co-pay. I know how you feel. My back is killing me and I really need to go to the chiropractor, but we are tight on money until the end of the month so I can't afford to go until then.

AFM-CD13, should O anytime. I had a dream the other night that I took a whole bunch of pregnancy tests and they were all positive. I was so confused bc I knew I was just supposed to be Oing, but I started trying to remember how I was going to tell DW. Then I put them in my hoodie pocket so she wouldn't see them lol It was weird!

I've had two family members call me saying they had dreams I was pregnant. Let's hope these dreams are a sign of something to come!!

FX for you Julie!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"