Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Kara- AHHHHHH SOOOO EXCITING!!!!! BFC!!!!!!!!

ps. I spelled my baby girls name wrong.... I meant Alia Michkayla (not michayla).

I have to get caught up, will respond to all in a bit!

Nothing exciting over here. This weekend will go down in history as the weekend that Amanda accidentally drank laxative tea. Surefire way to kill all of our plans to leave the house. whoops :/.

Hahaha, sorry for you but that is kinda hilarious

No way Kara!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahh this is so exciting.. so much pressure now.. hope it's my turn too!!!

Kara I know you're busy being pregnant and all but update with some DPO symptoms when you get a chance!! Lol bet you're through the roof!!

Yessssssss!!!!!!! Kara!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm sooooooooooo excited! I just knew it! Congrats!!!!!!

I have my fingers crossed so hard for you girls!!

I'm less nervous than I thought I would be, just really hopeful for a healthy babe this time! My due date is April, 24th. Hell yes for an entire summers worth of maternity! Eeeeek!! Off for my blood draw now! :)

Man lots to catch up on!

Waves, I hate to break it to you but as an RN, you still have to wipe ass, help people eat and drink, dress and undress...just to name a few of the unappealing aspects of my job. BUT you are helping someone who is physically or mentally unable to help themselves. And that is rewarding in itself. I was an ER tech for 6 years before I became a nurse. Even as a tech I made a world of a difference in a lot of lives. Sometimes you have to start at the bottom to make your way to the top. And to be honest, all nurses should have previous experience as a tech. Nurses couldn't function without techs. And a good nurse wouldn't ask a tech do something she can't or wouldn't do herself.

Are you a nurse, as well? OH is, and I was going to go into nursing..until I saw what he had to do at work everyday.
I have to 200% agree here! :) I think it also gives you a little bit of a chance to get your feet wet in the field and see if you will like it.

Mirolee- same happened to me.. I think one (i.c.) is super sensitive and the others are not.. You have to find a median OPK that picks up the levels you make.. Thank The Lord for temps!!!

AFM- 5DPO and hoping I can wait til AF to test. This months O/post-O symptoms have been eerily nonexistent, so nothing to be excited over. I'll be so sad if this isn't the month.. :/

I hope the lack of symptoms are a good sign!

Yay for positive opk Mirolee! Enjoy the baby making lol.

I'm taking my last clomid pill today :happydance:
Woohoo! How did you feel on it overall? I cant wait to see if you O normally this cycle! Fx'd!
Ahhh FX for you Kara!!! Can't wait to see that BFP for your rainbow baby!!!!

AFM, AF hates me!!! I think it's because of the 2 day AF last cycle. Just saving up to make me extra miserable this month lol.

Af did the SAME thing to me...except she came back with a vengeance 10 days later and was hellacious! I hope that it gets better. Fx'd that OH feels well enough this cycle to BD at good times ;)

I've had two family members call me saying they had dreams I was pregnant. Let's hope these dreams are a sign of something to come!!

FX for you Julie!!!

Def a good sign!!!

Rachel, only 10 days behind you, yayyy for a bump buddy!! :)

The only things that have been different from possible AF (bigger boobs, bloating etc) was the hip and thigh pain starting at 6dpo which kind of feels like someone is pressing both of my good back and we have sex on 9dpo and I noticed my cervix was super sensative!

Rachel, With my last pregnancy, I had some spotting at 5 weeks and went in for a scan. They sent me for bloods, and the nurse told me that anything over 3,000 on a beta will generally show up on a scan. I was over 9,000 at that point so we were able to see a yolk sack, no hb but i saw it a week later at 6 weeks. Given how quickly your numbers were doubling, I'm sure you will be able to see something (or somethings!)

Emily, I have your present I am just terrible at getting to the post office. I will send it as soon as I can. Maybe I'll send OH to the post office to send it for me!

Ashlee, how are you doing?

Julie, how are you?

Nikki, I love the name too. I have always wanted Michaela as a middle name, but spelled differently (no K)

Hi to anyone I missed!

Kara you are due 10 days after me!!! I can't wait for your results!

Nikki, love the name.

I've decided to keep my appt since I peed on another test at work today and its darker than the control line and last week it wasn't. I was just worried that we won't see a heartbeat and DH will get discouraged. I know it's a possibility but his mentality is ultrasound=see baby. It's going to blow his mind to see the transformation.

If you go in with the mentality that you might not see baby then you're good and there will nothing to dissapoint! They'll just have you in for another scan in a week or whatever to do the viability scan...the more scans and monitoring the better if you ask me!! So excited for you!

Good morning!

Anyone testing soon? I can't wait to see some double lines!

Rachel- Don't be scared to get an ultrasound. I had one at 5+ (can't remember exact date) and we saw a little ball and heard and saw a heartbeat (however it was faint and slow because the heart was still developing).

Waves- I believe (but might be wrong) that your first visit to OBGYN when preggo is a co-pay and then you don't pay anything (not even copay) when visiting OBGYN for the pregnancy until baby is born. Therefore, you would NOT have to pay again.

Ladies, the verdict is in... the name has been chosen... and I LOVE IT!
Alia Michayla

Julie- if you are thinking about Jewish/Hebrew names...
Alia= to ascend or bring up
Michayla= like god
ps. how is work going with the crazy lady?

love the name hun! and yes, i'm testing tomorrow. most likely, as long as my temps don't drop again.

Totally Freaking Out!!!!:bfp:

Really in total shock!! Did a five hour hold this morning, going to get on the phone with my OB right away so I can go for my beta ASAP!!!

AHHHHHH, is this real right now?!?!

WOW!!! congrats hun!!!!

I have to get caught up, will respond to all in a bit!

Nothing exciting over here. This weekend will go down in history as the weekend that Amanda accidentally drank laxative tea. Surefire way to kill all of our plans to leave the house. whoops :/.

lol i'm sorry but yes, that is quite hilarious!!!

I have my fingers crossed so hard for you girls!!

I'm less nervous than I thought I would be, just really hopeful for a healthy babe this time! My due date is April, 24th. Hell yes for an entire summers worth of maternity! Eeeeek!! Off for my blood draw now! :)

good luck at your bloods hun, im sure it'll go great. if i get my bfp we'll be due the same day! and what dpo are you?

Kara you are due 10 days after me!!! I can't wait for your results!

Nikki, love the name.

I've decided to keep my appt since I peed on another test at work today and its darker than the control line and last week it wasn't. I was just worried that we won't see a heartbeat and DH will get discouraged. I know it's a possibility but his mentality is ultrasound=see baby. It's going to blow his mind to see the transformation.

It's going to be awesome! don't worry. just give him an idea of what to expect and i'm sure he'll be fine :)

i so hope i get to join you ladies with a bfp tomorrow. so scared i wont and will have to do another cycle. :(

i so hope i get to join you ladies with a bfp tomorrow. so scared i wont and will have to do another cycle. :(

Goodluck Goodluck Goodluck! We're on a :bfp: roll right now, so I'm feeling positive for all of you testing!!

Waves- I believe (but might be wrong) that your first visit to OBGYN when preggo is a co-pay and then you don't pay anything (not even copay) when visiting OBGYN for the pregnancy until baby is born. Therefore, you would NOT have to pay again.

With my last pregnancy, I never paid a co-pay and I've never heard that either. It's so strange to me lol. Anyway, my sister loaned me the $10 for today and the nurse explained their system. I paid a co-pay last time because I had an ultrasound. I paid a co-pay today because it was my first prenatal appointment. I have to pay a co-pay next time because of another ultrasound (and anytime I come in for an ultrasound or because something feels wrong with my pregnancy.) They also have a "maternity deposit" where they want you to pay $250 by the time you're 36 weeks pregnant (pay as little as you want each appointment) so that in case anything happens (lose insurance, insurance doesn't cover something & you can't afford it at the moment) they can take the money from your deposit to cover it and whatever's left at the end of your pregnancy, you get back. They also bill out for the first appointment and any ultrasound appointments so they wanted me to pay a balance of $66 today for my last appt, then I'll have to pay a balance for today's and then my scan again in 2 weeks. I get their system now that it's been explained to me but right now, I just can't afford all this. It's easier when they just bill my insurance company and I deal with it through them.

This OB also sends everyone automatically for a level 2 ultrasound (at 18-20 weeks) which is great that he's being thorough but that means it's going to cost more for me than if I just went with a level 1 like I have every other pregnancy. And it's more affordable. He's a great OB from what I've seen so far, I'm just not too happy about how they do things regarding billing and it doesn't seem do-able for me right now. I know I probably sound ridiculous but I think I'm going to go back to my old practice and just get a new OB as opposed to my last one. The guy in the practice that delivered Hannah was really funny, nice, understanding so I think I want to see if he's accepting new patients. I'd feel awkward seeing my old OB and her nurse when I have appointments but oh well.

Totally Freaking Out!!!!:bfp:

Really in total shock!! Did a five hour hold this morning, going to get on the phone with my OB right away so I can go for my beta ASAP!!!

AHHHHHH, is this real right now?!?!

OMG KARA!!!!!!! YAY YAY YAY! How exciting for you, congrats lady!!! Wishing you a H&H 9!

Waves, I hate to break it to you but as an RN, you still have to wipe ass, help people eat and drink, dress and undress...just to name a few of the unappealing aspects of my job. BUT you are helping someone who is physically or mentally unable to help themselves. And that is rewarding in itself. I was an ER tech for 6 years before I became a nurse. Even as a tech I made a world of a difference in a lot of lives. Sometimes you have to start at the bottom to make your way to the top. And to be honest, all nurses should have previous experience as a tech. Nurses couldn't function without techs. And a good nurse wouldn't ask a tech do something she can't or wouldn't do herself.

Oh trust me, I know... I know it's part of the job no matter what level you're at. I just don't want it to be my sole job responsibility for minimum wage. It's just not what I thought about when I thought about becoming a nurse. Maybe it's just me being naive lol but when I thought about being a nurse (NICU or labor and delivery is what I have my heart set on), it's not what I thought about doing, if that makes any sense.

Good luck, Mommy!! I'm 11dpo today! Tested with FRER and answer brand!

Good luck, Mommy!! I'm 11dpo today! Tested with FRER and answer brand!

i was afraid to test today because with dd i got a neg at 10dpo, and i got my so incredibly faint pos at 12. so i'm scared. not much hope because to me my chart looks wonky but i have good symptoms.

I have ics to test with. :/ if i get anything i'll buy confirm ones. Left side ovary twinge this am

My ICs are barely visible but good lines on FRER and answer, just a heads up!

My ICs are barely visible but good lines on FRER and answer, just a heads up!

My ICs were very faint for several days after I got a strong BFP on my FRER as well. I think it took being a week late for AF for the lines on my IC to be strong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->