Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

thanks hun. i think i did ics the first two times last time, i had a bfn at 10dpo, i got a pos on 12 (but barely dh thought i was freaking nuts) and a pos on 13 when af was due. I'm not usually an early tester. BUT i used a cb to confirm. I had a frer too that i used that monday following too just to make sure at 16 dpo because i didn't believe it. :) If i get anything at all, i will go buy a frer or a cb digi - because i've never had one of those!

For you girls coming up on O- this month we used Preseed and I had the big O after DH was finished. I found an article on a fertility clinic website that suggested 1/5th or a fresh pineapple(including core) on 1-5dpo. So I did that, just peeled a fresh pineapple and sliced into 5 equal slices (it was specific to say don't eat too much), and I had also read something about selenium in the tww and sunflower seeds are high in selenium so I had a palmful of those everyday too! :)

For you girls coming up on O- this month we used Preseed and I had the big O after DH was finished. I found an article on a fertility clinic website that suggested 1/5th or a fresh pineapple(including core) on 1-5dpo. So I did that, just peeled a fresh pineapple and sliced into 5 equal slices (it was specific to say don't eat too much), and I had also read something about selenium in the tww and sunflower seeds are high in selenium so I had a palmful of those everyday too! :)

Thanks, Kara! I've been hearing more and more about selenium and fertility/bfp's! Girls, I think we all need to take selenium and get our OH's on it too!

Rachel, With my last pregnancy, I had some spotting at 5 weeks and went in for a scan. They sent me for bloods, and the nurse told me that anything over 3,000 on a beta will generally show up on a scan. I was over 9,000 at that point so we were able to see a yolk sack, no hb but i saw it a week later at 6 weeks. Given how quickly your numbers were doubling, I'm sure you will be able to see something (or somethings!)

Emily, I have your present I am just terrible at getting to the post office. I will send it as soon as I can. Maybe I'll send OH to the post office to send it for me!

Ashlee, how are you doing?

Julie, how are you?

Nikki, I love the name too. I have always wanted Michaela as a middle name, but spelled differently (no K)

Hi to anyone I missed!

I'm good. Been checking in on the boards to see what's going on but been trying not to do it as much as last cycle since I was a stress case lol. DH and I have started BD EOD, OPKs are still super light as expected but my pre-o temps are looking SOOO much better than last cycle. Really got my FX that this will be the month for my rainbow baby.

I have to get caught up, will respond to all in a bit!

Nothing exciting over here. This weekend will go down in history as the weekend that Amanda accidentally drank laxative tea. Surefire way to kill all of our plans to leave the house. whoops :/.

Hahaha, sorry for you but that is kinda hilarious

Yeah..not so fun. Very funny though. OH was crying of laughter.

Rachel, With my last pregnancy, I had some spotting at 5 weeks and went in for a scan. They sent me for bloods, and the nurse told me that anything over 3,000 on a beta will generally show up on a scan. I was over 9,000 at that point so we were able to see a yolk sack, no hb but i saw it a week later at 6 weeks. Given how quickly your numbers were doubling, I'm sure you will be able to see something (or somethings!)

Emily, I have your present I am just terrible at getting to the post office. I will send it as soon as I can. Maybe I'll send OH to the post office to send it for me!

Ashlee, how are you doing?

Julie, how are you?

Nikki, I love the name too. I have always wanted Michaela as a middle name, but spelled differently (no K)

Hi to anyone I missed!

I'm good. Been checking in on the boards to see what's going on but been trying not to do it as much as last cycle since I was a stress case lol. DH and I have started BD EOD, OPKs are still super light as expected but my pre-o temps are looking SOOO much better than last cycle. Really got my FX that this will be the month for my rainbow baby.
Crossing my fingers for you!! Last cycle was weird for all of us...we were all stress cases. No repeats this cycle, please!

I'm thinking we just needs lots of repeats of the :bfp:s! 2 in a row is awesome. Really hoping we see some more, especially after how screwed up last month was for a lot of us.

I'm thinking we just needs lots of repeats of the :bfp:s! 2 in a row is awesome. Really hoping we see some more, especially after how screwed up last month was for a lot of us.

sounds good to me!

Super bored at work today.....it's going to be a chatty one.

Lol same here.. Just obsessing over my nonexistent symptoms.. This is gonna be a long week!

Kara- EEEEK OMG CONGRATS! I am so happy for you! :happydance:

Amanda- Sorry but laxitive tea.... HAHAHAH omg you poor thing!

I've been feeling pretty good! I've had a few mood swings, some minor headaches, some hot moments but not too bad. A lot better then what I was expecting. I have been in an amazingly good mood these last few days so I am taking that as a good sign :)

Guess I am adding pineapple and sunfliwer seeds to my diet! :) I will try anything lol. I

I feel like with TTC it's just endless waiting. First goal end of AF...waiting....no more AF,then waiting O day....then you O...then waiting 2 weeks and analyzing every pain, pinch,poke,fart etc until AF shows. I want it to be over and have my BFP already! That positive OPK can't come fast enough!

Kara- EEEEK OMG CONGRATS! I am so happy for you! :happydance:

Amanda- Sorry but laxitive tea.... HAHAHAH omg you poor thing!

I've been feeling pretty good! I've had a few mood swings, some minor headaches, some hot moments but not too bad. A lot better then what I was expecting. I have been in an amazingly good mood these last few days so I am taking that as a good sign :)

Yeah....it was a great weekend, lol! P.s. I'll be up in your neck of the woods on Thursday night. Are you going to be around? I may have time to meet for coffee or something!

Aww I would but we are leaving for Oregon Thursday morning. We won't be back until Tuesday.

I feel like with TTC it's just endless waiting. First goal end of AF...waiting....no more AF,then waiting O day....then you O...then waiting 2 weeks and analyzing every pain, pinch,poke,fart etc until AF shows. I want it to be over and have my BFP already! That positive OPK can't come fast enough!

I feel ya! Always waiting!

Kara-Yay congrats! August seems to be a good month for bfp!
Nicki-Love the name! So adorable.
AFM-still in the waiting to O. After all the ewcm it will be here soon I hope.

Katrina, yay for EWCM! How soon after EWCM do you O? Get to BD'ing to be safe :)

Totally feel ya on that! You are so right and I am so ready to be done.. and I just started. I spent most of 2012 waiting for a BFP. Then I spent 9 months waiting to meet the most important person in my life only to lose him and start the waiting game all over again. It's not fair. It sucks. But we cant change it.. just make the most of whatever life gives us. August seems lucky so far though. Maybe we will all get our turn this month!

Last month I O'd on day 13, well according to my opks. I think I had ewcm on day 9/10 then too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->