Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Totally feel ya on that! You are so right and I am so ready to be done.. and I just started. I spent most of 2012 waiting for a BFP. Then I spent 9 months waiting to meet the most important person in my life only to lose him and start the waiting game all over again. It's not fair. It sucks. But we cant change it.. just make the most of whatever life gives us. August seems lucky so far though. Maybe we will all get our turn this month!

I know that for me personally, it's been so stressful and frustrating for me to wait after having a miscarriage at only 6 1/2 weeks so I can't imagine how frustrating it must be for you. I think once you've gotten pregnant and then you lose it, it makes it that much more frustrating because you know that your body can do it and you just wonder why it can't catch up with your brain and be ready to go. It's definitely not fair and does suck. I think that every lady in this thread deserves a baby so much and it just is gut wrenching when I see the people that don't deserve it getting it before all of us. Hoping that we get many more :bfp:s this month.

my gf just emailed me that she is 13 weeks. it was nice of her to do it, since i'll see her on friday at a wedding, but i am gutted. it's her second. i cant even make a first.

Totally feel ya on that! You are so right and I am so ready to be done.. and I just started. I spent most of 2012 waiting for a BFP. Then I spent 9 months waiting to meet the most important person in my life only to lose him and start the waiting game all over again. It's not fair. It sucks. But we cant change it.. just make the most of whatever life gives us. August seems lucky so far though. Maybe we will all get our turn this month!

I know that for me personally, it's been so stressful and frustrating for me to wait after having a miscarriage at only 6 1/2 weeks so I can't imagine how frustrating it must be for you. I think once you've gotten pregnant and then you lose it, it makes it that much more frustrating because you know that your body can do it and you just wonder why it can't catch up with your brain and be ready to go. It's definitely not fair and does suck. I think that every lady in this thread deserves a baby so much and it just is gut wrenching when I see the people that don't deserve it getting it before all of us. Hoping that we get many more :bfp:s this month.

Yes, I completely agree!

I'm sorry Amanda and Mirolee :hugs: pregnancy announcements are hard :(. You both will have your time soon! We all will.

someone in my office just announced their pregnancy. awesome.

my gf just emailed me that she is 13 weeks. it was nice of her to do it, since i'll see her on friday at a wedding, but i am gutted. it's her second. i cant even make a first.

Ugh :? I feel for ya ladies. We have to make this our month! Everyone BD like you're lives depend on it!

She is very nice and a newly wed...so I guess I can't be mad. I just wish it was me :( Just a few months ago she said that they werent planning on having kids. There goes that plan!

We went out last night to celebrate the birthday of OH's friend who passed away, and I am kind of ruined today. I like going out, I like having a few drinks, but not on a Sunday night. Uggh. So tired.

someone in my office just announced their pregnancy. awesome.

Ugh :? I feel for ya ladies. We have to make this our month! Everyone BD like you're lives depend on it!

I am sorry ladies, I think facebook is the most depressing thing. Why I am on it now I have no idea!

Congratulations on the BFPs! :)

I think I will be adding pineapple and seasame seeds to the TWW next time if this long ass cycle ever finishes!!

Amanda- ouch...Sunday night drinking so not a good idea lol. But, it was a special reason so I'm sure it was worth it

Katrina-I have been trying to not spend much time on facebook. Luckily for me, the girl who is due about 2 weeks after I would have been due deleted her facebook so I am spared seeing her updates...though her ex-husband/current boyfriend(not really sure what he is considered anymore) still posts updates so I only get half as much which is good I guess. However there are constantly pics of the 4 newborns from the last 2 weeks so I've just tried to only look at notifications or select friends then get off.

Ashlee, yeah... never a good idea.

I have started hiding the notifications from certain people, aka, the preggo ones or the ones with new babies. Still friends with them...just never get updates so i don't have to get too sad.

My really abusive ex (and the one who I was last preggo with) got back together with his ex wife (and momma to his 3.5 year old), I heard through the grapevine that shes pregnant. Mind you, this is the chick who got pregnant purpose behind his back (had her IUD taken out and didnt tell him), he begged her to have an abortion, she didnt, they split up, etc. somehow THEY can get pregnant no problem, but I cant :(

Sadly facebook is the only contact I seem to get with my sister, so I seem to be on it now more then ever. Oh well. I can look at all the cute babies then want one more.
Dh and I saw lots of babies at the fair yesterday. He said he wouldn't let ours go to state fair til they were 10. :haha: I went when I was 4 month old, I think I know who is going to win this argument!

KARA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congratulations hun that is wonderful!!!

And hopefully the beginning of an awesome trend of BFPs this month!!! August is going to be a great month, I can feel it!!! :)

Ashlee, Katrina, Nichole- Good luck this time round ladies!!

Sandy- I know, it's horrible. I just hope once I hold that little bundle that all the hurt goes away. I just want a family so badly!

Mirolee- You CAN make a baby, it is just not the time yet!! (We SAW that, didn't we?!!)

Ladies- I am sensing a lot of hurting hearts on here today. And mine hurts, too. Just know ladies- we are not alone, not broken, not doomed! It will happen for all of us, on GOD's time, whenever that is. Don't we all wish we knew when that was!

Wish I could give some magic advice.. Just be patient and don't let those BFP's make you crazy, they'll come for all of us- in due time!! :hugs:

I really hope it's this month! I haven't mentioned it, but I desperately want a baby bump in winter so I can wear cute sweaters, scarves and boots. Lmao, I've looked at too many cute pinterest winter bump pictures...also summer is miserable here

Lol not to burst your bubble Ashlee but I was hugely pregnant all last winter and it was horrible bc that's when your skin gets dry/crackly and that was ALSO when my belly/legs/boobs/everything! were stretching, so you will use 47 lbs. of cocoa butter a day!!!

Oooh but I cannottttttttt imagine being preggo in the hot summer, no thankkkuh you!

I really hope it's this month! I haven't mentioned it, but I desperately want a baby bump in winter so I can wear cute sweaters, scarves and boots. Lmao, I've looked at too many cute pinterest winter bump pictures...also summer is miserable here

Lol not to burst your bubble Ashlee but I was hugely pregnant all last winter and it was horrible bc that's when your skin gets dry/crackly and that was ALSO when my belly/legs/boobs/everything! were stretching, so you will use 47 lbs. of cocoa butter a day!!!

Oooh but I cannottttttttt imagine being preggo in the hot summer, no thankkkuh you!

Right there with you...I don't want to be preggo in the summer!! I think maternity jeans and long sleeves are going to be far more forgiving than shorts and tank tops, haha. At this point..Ill take being preggo in any season though!

I'll take the crackly skin over preggo in 110-115 degree weather any day just saying lol

So apparently my mom already knows... She text my sister saying "let me guess, Amanda's pregnant again and waiting til she's 3 months along to tell me?"

And my stepdad (the only one of them working) may be losing his job so things around the house are about to really suck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->