Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

i want to rock a bump bikini, but i'll take what i can get at this point!
our company just opened a new wing in our building and i just had a free cafe mocha - yum.

Lol I think I have a diff view than all of you guys. Yeah I want a belly and kicks and all those wonderful things, but I am SO NOT looking forward to pregnancy. Maybe it's bc I feel like I've been preggo so long.. I just want that baby!!!!!!!! (I'll have gone through 18 months of pregnancy for that precious little person!!)

I want to rock a bump bikini too..but that just means that I will have to convince OH to take me on a babymoon somewhere tropical before the baby arrives. :)

I do nottttt want to be preggers during the Summer here! It's so miserable already, I can't imagine having a little person on top of me adding to that heat lmao. But I will obviously love being pregnant, no matter what season it ends up being. I've always wanted to be pregnant during holidays so I can pig out on Thanksgiving and Christmas and have all the fam ooing and aahing over my baby bump. Hopefully!!

Amanda :hugs: sorry things are going crappily right now hun, it will all turn out okay <3 :hugs:

Well it looks like I get another 2 day AF? Don't know wtf is up lately but I have barely any spotting today at all. So weird!!!! I hope it doesn't mean my lining isn't getting thick enough or something!

I don't care when I'm pregnant. The summers here aren't too bad. Not like where I use to live where it was like 105 in the shade.

in maine, we only get a few really hot unbearable days. but mostly it is nice.

I'm definitely excited to be preggo in the winter and then get the baby out in April/May and not have to work all summer lol Ive always been a little scared of having a baby in the winter and being stuck inside all day long alone with the dog and a newborn! :)

DH just got home and I told him, he's in shock and so scared, it made me a little nervous too...just gotta be positive!! We agreed we are only going to tell my mother, no one else in the family until our 12week scan. I can't not tell my mom, she's my best friend and if god forbid something happened again I would need her for sure.

I want to rock a bump bikini too..but that just means that I will have to convince OH to take me on a babymoon somewhere tropical before the baby arrives. :)
See, now that's a genius plan!

I do nottttt want to be preggers during the Summer here! It's so miserable already, I can't imagine having a little person on top of me adding to that heat lmao. But I will obviously love being pregnant, no matter what season it ends up being. I've always wanted to be pregnant during holidays so I can pig out on Thanksgiving and Christmas and have all the fam ooing and aahing over my baby bump. Hopefully!!

Amanda :hugs: sorry things are going crappily right now hun, it will all turn out okay <3 :hugs:

Well it looks like I get another 2 day AF? Don't know wtf is up lately but I have barely any spotting today at all. So weird!!!! I hope it doesn't mean my lining isn't getting thick enough or something!

I think you're the only one that will totally get where I'm coming from since we both have lived in this heat too long lol. Also, I agree with the holidays and family ooing and awwing. What is the deal with AF lately?? That is weird. Mine was shorter and way less heavy this last time as well. Maybe has to do with the fertilitea.

I don't care when I'm pregnant. The summers here aren't too bad. Not like where I use to live where it was like 105 in the shade.
I'd be happy getting pregnant whenever, but it would definitely be a bonus for it to be in winter.

I'm definitely excited to be preggo in the winter and then get the baby out in April/May and not have to work all summer lol Ive always been a little scared of having a baby in the winter and being stuck inside all day long alone with the dog and a newborn! :)

DH just got home and I told him, he's in shock and so scared, it made me a little nervous too...just gotta be positive!! We agreed we are only going to tell my mother, no one else in the family until our 12week scan. I can't not tell my mom, she's my best friend and if god forbid something happened again I would need her for sure.

I can definitely understand the nervousness. I'll probably be super nervous when I get another BFP too, but it's so exciting that you got your BFP!!! Definitely gives me hope this month. I've actually been thinking about that too. I want to tell my mom if I get a bfp but to be honest I'm not sure I want to tell anyone else, particularly DH's mom. I mean I guess if he really wants to we can, but she honestly just stresses me out more than being helpful...

I can definitely understand the nervousness. I'll probably be super nervous when I get another BFP too, but it's so exciting that you got your BFP!!! Definitely gives me hope this month. I've actually been thinking about that too. I want to tell my mom if I get a bfp but to be honest I'm not sure I want to tell anyone else, particularly DH's mom. I mean I guess if he really wants to we can, but she honestly just stresses me out more than being helpful...[/QUOTE]

DH said he's totally fine not telling his mom for the same reason! She's a very nervous person and has loose lips!! I trust my mother wouldn't even tell my father!!

Also, need to stay off first trimester boards. Promising myself I will do that, it won't help anything at all!!

OMFG!!!!! Kara awesome BFP....congratulations hun...sooo happy for u :happydance:
wow so nice to come back after the weekend and c a bfp...2 back to back bfps...lets keep it coming girls... :D
AFM - got back from our camping trip yday...got my postive opk yday morning in the camping while everyone was packign up the tents...and me didnt dtd the night before ....trust me i thought iwas goin to cry...then i realised tht it was my first positive opk tht i was the smiley for the entire year...can u imagine tht..made myself calm thinking tht im just goin to b happy thinking the clomid worked this mth...got home ard 8 last night....took a opk again and saw the sweet smiley face still there...:happydance: obviously we dtd...this morning neg opk...so hopefully we caught the surge...waiting for ff to give me crosshairs now...and will go in for my prog either on saturday or monday...dono which one will b better 6dpo or 8dpo???wat do u girls think??

Amanda... the tea thingie made me lol...sorry u had to go thro tht...but tht is funny ..:haha:

Amanda - im sorry the situation at home sucks right now...i do hope u get thro the course u r trying for tho.

Ashlee and Kara - i to think tht i will only tell my mom wen we find out...ill try my level best not to tell my mil...i think dh doesnt like the idea too much but he still understand wen i say i dont want to tell her...lets c how tht goes wen the time comes..

Mirolee looks like your 1 dpo ahead of me...im soo excited to b in my first 2ww of this yr...gosh its such a diff feeling...im just soo happy i od....

Sonia!! We missed you!! Fx'd this is your cycle hun, that smiley face must have been so nice for you to see!!

This is going to be a great month for us girls, lets keep em coming!!

Yay Sonia!! That's such good news! Hope that you guys caught that little eggy! Bring on the BFPs girls!!

Yay for positive OPK Sonia! I'm sure you still had plenty of time to catch your egg, as usually the initial LH surge happens 12 to 48 hours before actual O time ;) Although i'm one of the 'lucky' few who O the same exact day as my surge so i'm constantly freaking out about timing lmao.

I have such a good feeling about this month for all of us!!! Lots of BFPs are in store, I know it!!!

P.S. i'm stalking all of your charts ;) lol. Boredom at work.

Sonia- you're silly. You got so much BD time in your fertile window- woot woot! I see a rainbow BFP in your near future!!!! :)

Sonia- you're silly. You got so much BD time in your fertile window- woot woot! I see a rainbow BFP in your near future!!!! :)

:dohh: i know im being silly...i think im just freaking out bcos the clomid worked and i actually got a smiley...sometimes i think tht im just happy i od and sometimes i want to do everything in my power to do everything i can right :winkwink: actually even i o on the same day tht i get my postive opk...today all opks r neg...so i think i might have got in some work :)

Ya Sonia, you totally got enough BD in your fertile window yay!

AFM, wondering if I might O sooner this cycle. I've had watery cm a few days this week already and I just checked it and it was starting to get stretchy, not full on ewcm yet but getting there. Will probably take an OPK when I get home.With my normal cycles usually I get positives for 2 days (CD15&16) and then a negative CD17. Come on O!!

Morgan, you are so right. It will happen in God's time. We have to be patient, but it doesn't hurt to try while we wait :) And I also agree about wanting a family SO badly.. worse than before if that's even possible.

Lol I think I have a diff view than all of you guys. Yeah I want a belly and kicks and all those wonderful things, but I am SO NOT looking forward to pregnancy. Maybe it's bc I feel like I've been preggo so long.. I just want that baby!!!!!!!! (I'll have gone through 18 months of pregnancy for that precious little person!!)

I'm kinda in agreement and kinda not on this. I actually had a really easy pregnancy for the most part. I really enjoyed being pregnant. I really want that baby because I'm with ya on the 18 months part, but bring on the pregnancy. If that's what I have to do, I'm all in so let's hurry up and get this show on the road! :)

So I have been wondering when I should start doing OPK's again? I'm CD 9 now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->