Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

So I have been wondering when I should start doing OPK's again? I'm CD 9 now.

if you get the cheapos I would. I start on day 8. And got a positive on day 13 last cycle.

Well ladies after Wednesday I won't be on to much while the fair is going on. So how about you surprise me with some more bfps on sunday!

I start using opks cd 10.

DH and I are going to start bding every other day starting cd12 until temps confirm O. I am going to try to keep up on opks but who knows how that will turn out so I will probably miss the surge.

Guess I will start tonight and do them tomorrow, Wednesday, and Thursday morning.. and Monday afternoon. I hope I don't miss it. I'm going to BD just in case. Every other night is enough, right? I know the answer to that is yes, but I'm so scared I'm going to miss it! FF has my fertile window calculated for CD 24-27, and I don't know why. I'm hoping for a 30 day cycle .. or close. Will it recalculate based on temps? I'm not very familiar with it.

BTW, I have Answer brand right now.

I do them everyday. I wouldn't skip days. To be honest since I have 20 of them I sometimes test twice a day. Your surge could only last 24 hours so you could miss it.

Edit nevermind blonde moment, you can bd every other day if you choose.

I test twice a day. I can have a completely negative in the morning and a positive at night, so if I only tested twice a day I would miss my surge most likely. i start on CD8- but i'm an early O'er and usually O on CD12.

And I think the SMEP plan is a really awesome plan. You start BD every other day starting CD10, BD three days in a row once you get your positive OPK, skip a day, and BD again one last time :)

just catching up ladies, i gave birth to my first in august at 103 degrees. I did like swimming and all that, the heat didn't really affect me tooooo bad until after i gave birth. it was odd. But i never rocked a bikini belly, felt too weird to do that! my bump was always covered in a tankini. Also, I worry about a winter bump because with summer, at least i have a lot of looser style fitting shirts so i didn't need a ton of maternity til the end. And with sweaters, i don't want to stretch any out!!!

I would test every day a couple of times, but we're going camping and I won't be able to!! :( I will resume am & pm when we get home.

Thanks for explaining the SMEP plan. I may try that! I don't really know what to do lol. I didn't try this hard last time.. I lost weight and SURPRISE! I mean we had been trying, but we weren't temping and OPK'ing or anything. I wish I were laid back enough to just wait this time around!

Sandy - I tested 2x a day beginning on cd 10 or 11 and then 3-4x a day closer to O. And I almost always O'd on cd14. With this cycle we had planned on bd every day but ended up eod and on O day, and I used softcups after each bc I had to work the entire weekend. I honestly think it was the o day bd that got me preggo. It's funny bc remember I posted that DH said "I think that was the baby making one..." We'll I guess he was right.

Sonia I'm so glad you O'd!

I'm sorry a lot of you are feeling down today. As you all know, I've been there too. All the BFPs will come. Hopefully I've started a trend!

Eeeek so many of you are already in the TWW! Jealous over here!!! Lol. I can't wait to see all of the BFPs! August is the month!!!

I do 7am and about 6pm with cheapies until they get dark. Then I do the digi's. On the darkest days, I'll test 4x (as seen in the photos, hehe.). But, as I showed, I got ONE smiley out of four/five pos I.c. opks.

Sandy- that is my FAVORITE brand.. They have the perfect sensitivity. There are plentyy so do one at about 2 and one in the evening.. Hey and in the a.m. too if you have time to get a BD in :) Try not to waste energy bc as soon as that line is at least as dark (and it will get darker closer to O) as the control then you've got the green light!! Those OPKs are great though.. I strongly advise that you keep and label CD on each one. I just tape mine in the bathroom cabinet lol. Easy to keep track and compare.

AFM- Okay so nothing this cycle until today. I have a tight/full feeling down low.. Hmm. Lol excited to temp in the a.m., it makes it fun to hear the alarm :)

Oh and brisket was yummmm for dinner! Had Hawaiian hamburger buns and some Chubby Hubby Ben & Jerry's for dessert.. Cheers to baby making food ;)

And Rachel- I didn't realize you used softcups.. We tried them this cycle and I'm counting on them for our miracle BFP!!

Y'all know I lovoooove the softcups!

Mirolee I think you are the one who taught me about softcups!

Thanks for the suggestions! I can do like 7 am and 5 pm. I can do more on weekends or days I'm off work, but I don't have a private bathroom at work so it's nearly impossible to pull off doing OPK's at work unfortunately. We will make it work though.

I did one and it was completely negative. Should I take that as not O'ing anytime in the near future? And how do you get your charts on here?

Okay I lied just a little bit --on further inspection, there is an ever-so-faint line. That makes me geel a bit better. I am so nervous about my body not working right.

12dpo, blaring white bfn. :(

now just waiting for af. should be here tomorrow. However apparently last month my lp was 14 days. so i'm holding out a tiny bit of hope i'm too early with testing... but i kind of feel like i'm just being a moron and i'm out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->