Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

I did one and it was completely negative. Should I take that as not O'ing anytime in the near future? And how do you get your charts on here?

I can't answer the question about OPKs because I never used them but I want to say that doesn't mean anything. You can still O sometime soon. But I'll let one of the girls who knows more give you a better answer than that.

However with the charts. You use FertilityFriend right? On the website, if you click "My Chart" all the way to the left, it'll bring up a new page. On the top all the way to the right, click on Sharing --> Get Code. For this website you want to use the BBCode which is the 3rd one down. Then you just paste that into your signature here, or any post you make :)

For anyone that may care, an update to the whole "my mom text my sister and she knows I'm pregnant" situation from yesterday haha.

So I came home from work last night and my mom was the only one still awake. We talked about this crazy situation that happened at work (a woman basically purchased/wore a dress out of the store but before she left, took off her pants & underwear and just left them on the floor by our guest service counter) and a few other things and then she said, "So... you know I figured it out." And we started talking about it all.

Surprisingly, she's a lot more okay with it than I expected her to be. I'm not sure why. I knew the same thing happened last time when I was afraid to tell her because I thought she would freak out but she was excited instead. I just assumed that was because it was her second grandchild after so long (since my oldest is going on 8 years old now) and that this time it would be like, "Seriously? Again? Why?" But she was actually more okay than I thought she'd be.

She said she's known since the day we moved in (3-ish weeks ago) because I wasn't doing any heavy lifting and she could just sense it. She also said this one's going to be a boy, she can just tell. She told my stepdad, whose reaction probably wasn't as good as hers but at least she told him and I don't have to haha. She said that if this means we have to stay here longer than we planned to that's okay too, we just have to come up with a way to make it work and to co-exist in the same house better. She kept asking questions like if I'm taking my vitamins, when I grabbed a soda to drink she told me I needed to cut that out while pregnant. When I mentioned being tired, she would talk about "yeah pregnancy is going to do that to you" but in an understanding sort of way haha. Totally not what I expected but I'm relieved to have that over with.

That being said, I think today we're going to make the announcement. I'm 10 weeks tomorrow and even though they say 12 weeks is the "safe zone", anything can go wrong after that as well. I've seen the baby on 3 scans now, growing properly from one to the next, seen a heartbeat and my symptoms are increasing (what is it with that happening around 10 weeks?? UGH) so I feel safe enough and if something happens and we have to break bad news too, oh well. So we have to tell my oldest daughter and then I have to call my dad and Grandma (whose reactions will not be as good as my mom's, I know that for a fact haha) & my Mom will probably tell my Aunt & Grandpa. Tyler will have to tell his Mom/Grandma/Brother but then I can share via Facebook and all that.

I have "Big Sister" shirts for the girls so I'll take their picture in them today outside and use that to post. I have a mini chalkboard so I can probably write "Baby #3 expected 3/12/14" and prop it between the girls or something in case anyone doesn't catch on to the fact that my 15 month old is in a "Big Sister" t-shirt lol.

PS - Good luck and lots of baby dust to those of you in the 2ww, those of you waiting to O and anyone stuck with AF right now!

Holy crap on those numbers.. sounds good to me!!

AFM- Feeling 110% OUT for this month. Temps are okay I guess, but NO symptoms.. hmm..

Hia girls my names Chloes...I have 2 georgous boys and ttc baby number 3 :) I'm currently on cd47...first cycle since stopping bcp some spotting today so hopefully it's the start of AF xx

Amanda, so glad to hear that all went smoothly with your mom. I hope that can take a bit of the stress off of you for now!

AFM, nothing new. No idea of where I am at in my cycle. Roughly cd 12, if you count from day 1 of my second period this month.

Welcome, Chloe!

ttc - oh, my gawd. those are high numbers! remind me - was this an au naturale cycle or helped along with western medicine? i wonder.... how do you feel about twins....?? ;) !!!!

This was a clomid cycle....I've joked about twins and how it would be nice to just knock it out with one shot but now I'm freaking out a bit. I rescheduled my u/s for next Tuesday so we can see more but they wanted to recheck my hcg again...now I wish I had kept it but its ok. I'd rather see more than less ya know? I have a feeling I'm going to be seeing more lol. Slightly freaking out inside. I'm happy that my levels are that high and I feel so good. I hope it stays this way!

Rachel, I would not be surprised at all if you have multiples! Those numbers are HIGH! eeeks so excited for you!

So excited for you sweetie- It will be the best feeling in the world to see that screen!!!!!!

Today I woke a little nauseous and my temperature went up to 37.08. By the afternoon AF had arrived. I'm guessing all my symptoms have been from my pill leaving my system. Part of me is gutted but the other half is relieved. I've never had a cycle this long before and it's been hell worrying! At least now we can start a fresh and hope that my cycles are returning to my normal. 48 days this cycle. Never thought it would end!

Amanda- Glad to hear that everything went well with your mom.

So I just had my hcg redrawn....10,398.......
Woohoo! Those number are super high! I'm thinking multiples too. Excited to see your US!

Holy crap on those numbers.. sounds good to me!!

AFM- Feeling 110% OUT for this month. Temps are okay I guess, but NO symptoms.. hmm..
Not every pregnancy is the same. You could be preggo and not having early symptoms like you did with your last. Just try and relax and wait. You're not out until AF shows!

Hia girls my names Chloes...I have 2 georgous boys and ttc baby number 3 :) I'm currently on cd47...first cycle since stopping bcp some spotting today so hopefully it's the start of AF xx
Welcome Chloe!

Damn clomid making my temps all wonky. I swear I will not stress on it! Will only focus on my upcoming vacation!

Welcome Chloe!

Rachel- Dang those some high numbers!

I really want to grab the u/s machine here at work and look but I know it's too early. Yay for unlimited access later on though!!

Rachel-wow those numbers sound good!
Chloe Welcome
Amanda-I am glad your mom took it so well.
Nichole-yay for vacation!!
AFM- Still - opks but its cd 11. My brother tried to give me a heart attack this morning. He walked up behind me and yelled boo while I was loading bales. It was so embarrassing

This is the darkest OPK I have ever had this early in my cycle. I am getting excited! :happydance:

https://i1028.photobucket.com/albums/y349/blahblahblah102/DSCN3415_zpsb558635b.jpg

Nichole- YAY!! Join the game missy!!! :)

Aww Katrina I wish I was in the sweet sunshine on a farm instead of here in this stupid cold building all day! Enjoy this beautiful day for me!! ;)

P.s. my Great Gpa (who is 98!!!!) has herefords on his farm, they have 650 acres out in a pretty part of Ohio. Also owns an implement dealership for most of Ohio and Puerto Rico. Haha bet he'd much rather chat with you than me! Ha he wants nothing to do with anything but his cows and crops.. lol ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->