Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Morgan- It is lovely here too. I was trying to get things ready for the fair, it starts tomorrow. He sounds like an awesome g-gpa. Herefords are the best!

Kat- Haha our family is so proud of them lol.. Not that I know the difference. Just saw you mentioned em in an earlier post :)

Nichole- Might as well!

Kara- How's everything?!!?

Rachel- OMG!!!! You better go paint 2 rooms not just 1!

Haha Nikki, what were your numbers?

Kara - any results?

Kat- Haha our family is so proud of them lol.. Not that I know the difference. Just saw you mentioned em in an earlier post :)

Nichole- Might as well!

Kara- How's everything?!!?

Its okay most people don't. I actually showed in Indiana in a show that was hosted by the ohio/indiana hereford breeders. It would be a really small world if I had met your family.

Rachel-
12dpo- 121.92
14dpo- 582.79

Never did another one after that....

Nichole-yayy!! get to it lady!!

Just got results-hcg was 36 at 11dpo. I'm happy with that since I haven't misse AF yet and hey, I'm pregnant!! Because its so early, they asked me to go back for a draw next Monday bc the numbers will be higher and more telling! I have two FRERs left so I'll take them tomorrow and Saturday probably just so I can watch the lines myself! Cautiously optimistic...

Oh my gosh Rachel! How exciting! :)

Morgan, don't give up yet!! You can't be sure you aren't going to get your BFP until AF shows.. :)

Just got results-hcg was 36 at 11dpo. I'm happy with that since I haven't misse AF yet and hey, I'm pregnant!! Because its so early, they asked me to go back for a draw next Monday bc the numbers will be higher and more telling! I have two FRERs left so I'll take them tomorrow and Saturday probably just so I can watch the lines myself! Cautiously optimistic...

Holy crap Kara I missed a few days of posts and I didn't see about your BFP!!!

Congrats mommy!!!! <3 :happydance:

Today I woke a little nauseous and my temperature went up to 37.08. By the afternoon AF had arrived. I'm guessing all my symptoms have been from my pill leaving my system. Part of me is gutted but the other half is relieved. I've never had a cycle this long before and it's been hell worrying! At least now we can start a fresh and hope that my cycles are returning to my normal. 48 days this cycle. Never thought it would end!

Totally know how you feel. My last cycle was 45 days and it was TORTURE! While I really wanted a bfp I was just at the point where I was glad to finally get to start again. Hopefully we both have more normal cycles this go round!

I really want to grab the u/s machine here at work and look but I know it's too early. Yay for unlimited access later on though!!

You have more self control than me lol. If my numbers were that high I'd want a scan ASAP!

This is the darkest OPK I have ever had this early in my cycle. I am getting excited! :happydance:

https://i1028.photobucket.com/albums/y349/blahblahblah102/DSCN3415_zpsb558635b.jpg
Woohoo!!! Hope this is a nice shorter cycle for you and you O very very soon! Get to BDing!!

Woohoo! So exciting to see you guys' numbers go up! I've never wanted to have someone jab me with a needle so bad...and I hate needles lmao. Can't wait to get my bfp too

AFM, my SMEP plan got interrupted by spontaneous BD from DH last night...was kinda nice for me to not inititiate...you see, he doesn't know that we're doing SMEP lol he just thinks he's getting lucky a lot and doesn't realize that it's strategically every other day lol. Obviously he knows we're trying, I just try and keep him in the dark on the technical stuff so he isn't to stressed to "perform"

I was looking at opk pics on FF and a lot of them that were listed under positive looked like the one I posted. Would you all consider that positive or nearly positive?

I use wondfo opks. They are $20 for 50 of them on amazon. Some don't like them but I've never had an issue.

AFM, my SMEP plan got interrupted by spontaneous BD from DH last night...was kinda nice for me to not inititiate...you see, he doesn't know that we're doing SMEP lol he just thinks he's getting lucky a lot and doesn't realize that it's strategically every other day lol. Obviously he knows we're trying, I just try and keep him in the dark on the technical stuff so he isn't to stressed to "perform"

lol. Story of my life.

Can any of you recommend a large batch of cheap OPKs please?

I, like Nichole mentioned, did not like the wondfos because I found it too hard to tell the positive ones from the negatives. I use the clinical guard opks from amazon. I have a much easier time seeing my surge on them. They're really cheap. I think I got 50opks and 20hpts for $15 or something and that included shipping.

https://www.amazon.com/ClinicalGuar...0194&sr=8-2&keywords=clinical+guard+ovulation

lol. Story of my life.

I thought we were going to try the every other night thing. Until yesterday :haha: I was so irritated at dh, he decided to be sweet and make me dinner and let me eat the last of the cake. Well there went that plan!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->