Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

In my search I've found Walmart has the cheapest of all the store (not INTERNET!) and I really like the Answer brand. There are 20 strips and they have the perfect sensitivity and a free early HPT :)

Ashlee - gud for u...wat he doesnt know wont hurt...AND its for the greater good :haha:

Nichole - i dono whether positive or very positive i would defenitely b bding if i saw tht :thumbup:

Brunette - this is the first time ive bought the wondfo internet cheapies...but honestly i just use them to check at random times to fulfill my urge...i dont totally trust them so i use the clear blue digis too..but her its works for alot of women...esp who r not on any hormone medication..so best of luck :)

Rachel - wat numbers woman....jeezz....so waiting to c your u/s pic :)

Kara - yaaay you're officially pregnant...i sure ur feeling so much more at ease after geting the postive blood tests...its all going to b gud hun...i know it :)

AFM - temp spike today...We r also doin SMEP...i told dh abt routien we have to follow according to which we had to bd last night tonight and then on thursday...hes like " i dont mind throwing in wednesday too" hahaha...such a sweetheart

Oh! Hehe do they have Walmart there?! Lol that's so cool :)

And Sonia- So exciting you have a chance this month, you deserve it girl!

OMG! ](*,) So I emailed my Dr about my temps just to make sure its normal. I guess she is out of the office for a bit and has another Dr covering her messaged. He has no idea what is going on with me and is giving me the most BS answers. He told me variations are normal and gave me a link to justmommies.com that goes over basic charting. The link he is gave me shows only variations of like .1 or .2 not .45. I pointed that out and asked him if my kind of variation is normal but all he did was give me another charting link that said the exact same crud as the link before.

Sorry Nichole, ppl just don't get it lol. We are extreme TTCing!! Haha

That would rly bother me though if I needed answers, it's like he doesn't believe you know what you're talkin about!

Rachel- attached a chart I found online here. Looking like a good chance of multiples! Eeek.

Waves- excited to see the announcement pics and glad your mom took it so well! <3

Nichole- if it was me I would consider that positive, or very very nearly positive.

I use wondfo OPKs and have no problem with them, they're either negative or blaring positive so i've never had a hard time telling :shrug:

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 14
Oh and if you're worried if that's normal it looks like you're on the verge of O to me..

I'm in the UK girls. Sorry forgot to add!

Does Tesco carry cheapy OPKs? Like if you buy a pack instead of just a few?

I still recommend the clinical guard ones from amazon though, just don't know how long it would take for you to get them...

nichole, the temp variations are 100% NORMAL on clomid cycles. also, i think your opk is alllllmost positive. you should KEEP TEMPING - recall my freakout last saturday with almost positive opks? but it was becuase of the clomid, and my *real* ovulation was this past saturday (cd17/cd18) - when i got absolutely positive opks. dont rely just on opks when you're medicated - it's the thermal SHIFT that matters. i promise, nichole, it WILL happen (and this comes from someone who this morning was convinced she didnt ovulate, when she damn well knows that she did!)

normally my temps are pretty uniform. I usually only get dips of .4+ if its anovulatory. I understand clomid probably has a hand in those temps but I wanted to triple make sure with my DR. Man I wish she was in the office and I didn't need to deal with this asshat

nichole, the temp variations are 100% NORMAL on clomid cycles. also, i think your opk is alllllmost positive. you should KEEP TEMPING - recall my freakout last saturday with almost positive opks? but it was becuase of the clomid, and my *real* ovulation was this past saturday (cd17/cd18) - when i got absolutely positive opks. dont rely just on opks when you're medicated - it's the thermal SHIFT that matters. i promise, nichole, it WILL happen (and this comes from someone who this morning was convinced she didnt ovulate, when she damn well knows that she did!)

Thanks, I know I am being crazy but 3 cycles of not ovulating can do that to a gal. I just wanted the OK from my doc to truly ease my mind.

I also like wondfo's! I have always gotten pretty clear lines. I confirm with a CB digi though.

i totally understand and would say the same thing. i had multiple cycles in the 40-60 day range - not fun, very frustrating, lots of tears, so much bd it ruined it at some points. my dr has this new thingy where you can email him - sounds cool right? like youll hear back from him, right? wrong. the only time i heard back was when i said i wasnt going for a blood test - they wrote back quickly on that one and said i had to!

Nichole i understand understand the craziness but trust me hun as mirolee said it will happen...just look for the thermal shift and not the fluctuations...i kow uve heard this more than enuf but hun thts just wat u have to do...hang in there..im sure ull feel glad wen u c the thermal shift in a couple of days..

Mirolee im totally with u on not beliveing tht i ovulated even tho im pretty sure i did...also i had a question for u.. do u think ff will give me crosshairs even tho i didnt temp the day i got the positive opk???ive put some imaginary temp in but then discarded it....im kinda thinging wat will tht do to pinpointing o...

normally my temps are pretty uniform. I usually only get dips of .4+ if its anovulatory. I understand clomid probably has a hand in those temps but I wanted to triple make sure with my DR. Man I wish she was in the office and I didn't need to deal with this asshat

The fact that you called him an asshat made me lol :haha: but that is so frustrating. I would hate to be continuously told information that you already know and that isn't relevant to what you're asking. People are so annoying sometimes...Can't wait for you to get that positive OPK so exciting! You should be BD marathoning! lol

AFM, I am soooo happy that my pre-o chart is not as erratic as last cycle, gives me much more hope. It's so pretty! lmao I keep staring at it. I just can't wait for it to shoot up and then stay there(hopefully)!

Totally random but I just found out that if you put Vaseline around your nail, you can just wipe away any mess ups when u paint them. Total game changer for me.

Lol Ashlee- I keep my FF up on a tab a work always, and on safari at home. Lol so I'm ALWAYS staring at the same old chart (plus a temp) every single day.. hehe idk it just makes me feel hopeful!!

NICHOLE THAT IS SO COOL!!! I am an avid polisher, black is my fav, will try tonight!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->