Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Told ya you weren't out Morgan ;) congrats on that beautiful bfp! Those are the freakin darkest lines I've ever seen at 10dpo! Mine wasn't that dark even at 14dpo.

This is starting to look like a lucky board...come on rainbow baby!

Also, I am in favor of that pregnancy board idea. I just think name is cute...lol

I've noticed that we seem to get our BFPs on the months that we think we are totally out. The month I got mine I was convinced I was out because I was stressing over wedding planning and bam! Got a bfp. I'm just gonna start assuming I'm out in hopes that I'm not...lol

OMG MORGAN!!!! CONGRATS! I'm at work and my break's over so I gotta go but yay! Stick little bean!!!!

for anyone who is paying attention - please check out morgans chart (no offense morgan). notice she had LOTS of up and down temps? she had a day where she dropped 0.5 degrees; she had a day where it dropped to coverline; etc. I'm saying this because it's important to look at the BIG picture, the trend - not the day-to-day. Keep the hope alive Gals!

WOOHOOOO Morgan! SO happy for you!!!! I can't see the test pic but im excited regardless! You deserve it hun!

I def agree with Ashlee, those who consider themselves out are the ones who get their Bfps! We all need to just consider ourselves out!

Happy Friday, all!

Yeah Mirolee, I was so confused by this months charts. I'd def say implantation happened early, or the line wouldn't be so dark. But I DO NOT believe in implantation dips and all that crap now.. I had like 5 lol.

Thanks Waves! We can be OHIO bump buddies!!! :)

And btw- I love the preggo thread idea, but I'm not leaving you guys I can promise you that!!
Nothin beats this :) We must stay together!

Oh I'm not planning on leaving either. It's for when we all move over.

Morgan - your test is dark enough that a digi should work. Mine was that dark or maybe even a little lighter and I got a positive digi! It's so nice to see the word "pregnant" especially for DH.

AFM, I think nausea is finally kicking in. Thought I was in the clear. Usually if I eat it gets better but so far it hasn't worked today. I'm also super dizzy which I know is a pregnancy symptom bc we always get girls that come in for dizziness and they leave with a dx of pregnancy....ugh my stomach feels like its full of battery acid. I know we all wish for morning sickness and I shouldn't complain but UGH. I guess I should venture out for some ginger ale and Popsicles.

On a positive note, the Internet man just left after finally hooking up our Internet. We had AT&T before but they don't service our new house. We had to buy a new wireless router for $150 bc our other $100 router was an AT&T one and only worked with their service. Grrrrr. But at least now I have Internet! No more reading posts on my phone!

Rachel- And it has only begun.. lol. I remember it feeling like having ONLY stomach acid in there all day, like if I didn't eat I'd vomit bile NO matter WHAT. Ew lol. Actually did it this morning brushing my teeth. FX'd for no more nausea, but I have a feeling it is only the beginning for me.
I had hyperemesis gravidarum til 16 weeks w/ Jaxon.. :/

Oh! And we'll stop on the way home from work (he picks me up now) and get a CB digi just so he can see that stinkin word :) Also gonna stop by the dollar store for some to watch how hcg increases.. LOL bet I can't even get a faint line on those pieces of crap.

The dollar store test was the first one I used and it was super faint. I ended up getting more frers so I could see a darker progression. I think it was 12 dpo when it was as dark as the control.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH MORGAN!!! Congratulations hun!!! :hugs: This is SUCH a lucky month, I can feel it!!!! eeeek!

I added a tweak for you even though it's obviously not needed lmao. <3

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 11
Holy cow, I can see the test now that Cassidy tweaked it! That is a BLARING positive! wooohooo!!

Emily, I just checked, your present is scheduled for delivery today! :)

Thanks Nichole ;) I didn't think you'd see so I had to fb you! Hope vaca is wonderful.

I feel guilty.. I wish you guys the same luck, you all deserve it just as much. Esp you Sandy, give it time. It took my body a few (~5) months to regulate and then BAM! Things need to heal, esp from a c-section. It will be easy for you sweetie, I just know it.

Blood test (& maybe ultrasound) scheduled, tomorrow, 11 a.m. :)

Thanks! Sure hope you're right! :) Gosh I am so thrilled for you. I actually got goosebumps when I read it! Don't feel guilty! Enjoy it!!

We ALL deserve it. I think August is our lucky month!

My temp today was a lot higher tban it has been. What could that mean? Just a variation? I am still trying to get the hang of what temps and trends mean.

So still tons of ewcm over here but no positive OPKs :? Hoping that ill get one tomorrow like last cycle

Sandy, read the post Mirolee put up about mine.. They looked crazy this month but it still worked. You can't scrutinize every day- just a general pattern. Yours looks fine, I'd say that rise is gearing you up for O. (I can't remember if you've been opking?) And I'd say that the most valuable temps are the ones AFTER 6/7 DPO, that's when the peak is over and your progesterone begins to decrease again and obv if your temps are high instead, that would be good! :)

And THANK FOR THE TWEAK! I've never had one before :) Ha I can DEF see that line now ;)

OH MY FREAKING GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!! MORGANNNNNNN ....i am sooooo happy for u....and honestly not a least bit jealous.....u soo soo deserve it girl....i was hoping my prayer worked and im so glad it did...yaaayyyy....im sure this is goin to b a sticky little bean.... :happydance:
August is actually not taunting us girls....its been so good so far....hoping hoping hoping for some more bfps...:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Morgan, this was your first month using softcups right? I'm gonna order some now. Lol

I think I need some softcups, too! They seem to be the magic ingredient this month!

I have only tried "instead" and they hurt, maybe softcups will be less painful!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->