Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

The 'instead softcups' are the only disposable ones I can find! The other ones are reusable which just make me think 'ew'. lol.

YES! I dtd 1 day before and day of O, both at night sleeping w/ Softcup in. Once in the a.m. also and I kept it in for work.. lol.

Try it ladies, I always feel like the spermies end up dripping out. It's nice to not have to worry, they are great. But forewarning, my pelvic bone was a tad bit sore in the a.m. after taking mine out, but nothing not worth getting a BFP over ;)

Not gonna lie they are gross huge and scared me. But they worked.

I found these: https://softcup.com/

Are these what everyone has been using?

Yes!! Might as well- they're cheap and it can't hurt right? That's why I tried at least! They are scary big looking but I'm telling you don't let it scare you, once it's in you can't feel a thing! And you trap those precious babymakers! ;)

Ughhhh I forgot to temp.. AGAIN!!!!!! Grrr. I have an alarm set that says 'bbt temp' and everything and I always wake up like 5 minutes before it goes off, and forget!!! BOO! But i did just order softcups. They won't be here until Tuesday... day before O. FX.

Oh, Amanda! :hugs: I never commented on the hubs situation. I have my fingers and toes crossed that everything turns out ok, his SA is great, and that it is just a small obstacle you two have to overcome before getting your beautiful BFP :hugs:

Gosh im still so pyshed...this morning got up to my sils call sayignt hey r having a boy...was soo happy for them...then came on here and saw this beautiful bfp....loving it!!!!!

Oh, Amanda! :hugs: I never commented on the hubs situation. I have my fingers and toes crossed that everything turns out ok, his SA is great, and that it is just a small obstacle you two have to overcome before getting your beautiful BFP :hugs:

Thank you! Crossing my fingers that its nothing serious

MORGAN!!! - I literally just had to excuse myself from work because I FINALLY got a minute to log on and burst into tears for you!! You deserve this so much sweetie, I'm and so so happy for you and am so excited for another bump buddy!!! Eeekkk!!! Congratulations and huge huge hugs!!!!

AWW Kara, those hormones ;) But thanks!!! We're so so grateful and just hoping it's sticky :) Bump buddies! I'm ecstatic :)

Sonia- Seriously thanks so much for that prayer lastnight, faith over matter, always :)

And Amanda- Do you have a scheduled date yet for the SA? I'm anxious for you.. It will be a huge weight off your shoulders. And are you not temping or anything again?

I sooooooo freakin knew it for you Morgan!!!! Ahhhh, I'm so excited for this journey!!

Lets keep this up girls!!! Such a positive vibe going on in here!!! :)

Yess im loving the attitude here...even Amanda not losing hope and faith and keeping her chin up...its cant go wrong for us ...it just cant :bodyb:

AWW Kara, those hormones ;) But thanks!!! We're so so grateful and just hoping it's sticky :) Bump buddies! I'm ecstatic :)

Sonia- Seriously thanks so much for that prayer lastnight, faith over matter, always :)

And Amanda- Do you have a scheduled date yet for the SA? I'm anxious for you.. It will be a huge weight off your shoulders. And are you not temping or anything again?

He can go into any time to give a sample, or take the sample cup home and bring it back ( I think we're going to go with option 2..) I am not temping or using OPK's..but my OPK's should be arriving today, so I will use one just to check and see where I am at. The varicocele doesn't necessarily affect his sperm count/quality/motility, but it could, and most likely is, BUT there is still a chance that I could get preggo naturally without any intervention.

I agree, seems really positive on here today! ( it's payday over here too, which always makes me happy :) )

MORGAN!!!! I am in tears here for you! Congratulations my dear! <3

Amanda - I will be stalking my mail today!
- Also, not to be dumb, but what exactly is variocele?

Rachel - My MS kicked in at like 7 weeks and lasted until 13 or 14... not terrible, just felt really yucky randomly throughout the day...

I think I am gonna soak my feet tonight while Danny has his bath... kill two birds with one stone, you know?

And I would love to have 4 kids, but obviously DH will have to be on board. Also, we'll see how pregnancy #3 goes (which is a for sure). I am not in love with being pregnant... I truly appreciate and am grateful for it, but I have posterior SPD (pelvis dysfunction) and my back is in misery all the time, plus the headaches are a burden. But once baby is born, I am sure I will forget it all and want to jump right in again! LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->