Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Congratulations on the new BFPs! :happydance:

Are softcups the same as a mooncup?

I think its the same concept..I just googled them, they are a bit "deeper" though, softcups seem shallower which probably allows the spermies to get closer to your cervix.

MORGAN!!!! I am in tears here for you! Congratulations my dear! <3

Amanda - I will be stalking my mail today!
- Also, not to be dumb, but what exactly is variocele?

Rachel - My MS kicked in at like 7 weeks and lasted until 13 or 14... not terrible, just felt really yucky randomly throughout the day...

I think I am gonna soak my feet tonight while Danny has his bath... kill two birds with one stone, you know?

And I would love to have 4 kids, but obviously DH will have to be on board. Also, we'll see how pregnancy #3 goes (which is a for sure). I am not in love with being pregnant... I truly appreciate and am grateful for it, but I have posterior SPD (pelvis dysfunction) and my back is in misery all the time, plus the headaches are a burden. But once baby is born, I am sure I will forget it all and want to jump right in again! LOL!

:) I hope it comes soon! You will have to share pics of it (not that its all that exciting, but hey) I'm lame and didn't wrap it, mainly because I don't like wrapping paper to get crumpled...seriously OCD about some things)

Varicocele is the enlargement of veins in the testicles from a back flow of blood which, they believe, makes them warmer and damages the sperm, among other things. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Varicocele

Sandy, read the post Mirolee put up about mine.. They looked crazy this month but it still worked. You can't scrutinize every day- just a general pattern. Yours looks fine, I'd say that rise is gearing you up for O. (I can't remember if you've been opking?) And I'd say that the most valuable temps are the ones AFTER 6/7 DPO, that's when the peak is over and your progesterone begins to decrease again and obv if your temps are high instead, that would be good! :)

And THANK FOR THE TWEAK! I've never had one before :) Ha I can DEF see that line now ;)

Thanks. Hopefully that is the case. I have been doing them, but they have been totally negative so far. I did one at 3 am yesterday, but then we left for our trip so I haven't been able to since then. I'm a VERY curious what the OPKS look like! But we wont be home til. Monday afternoon! Ugh!

It's payday for me too! YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Sandy- it looks like you may have O'd already with that giant temp spike. See how your temps are the next few days and you should know for sure. FX for you! <3

Where is the cheapest place in the UK to buy soft cups? Also there seems to be different ones? What is the difference?

Thanks in advance :)

It's payday for me too! YAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Sandy- it looks like you may have O'd already with that giant temp spike. See how your temps are the next few days and you should know for sure. FX for you! <3

Thanks! Oh thats actually a scary thought now that you sat it.. hopefully we BD'ed enough if thats the case. Is tonight too late? Just for good measure? Lol

An egg can live 12 to 24 hours after leaving the ovary, so you could still have a chance tonight IF you O'd already. There's still a chance you haven't and that your temp will dip back down tomorrow.. was just saying it's a possibility so try not to stress it too much! :hugs: I'm sure you'll catch that egg and see a beautiful BFP!! <3

AFM, I had SUCH a weird dream last night. I keep dreaming i'm already pregnant and that my last two short AFs are just pregnancy bleeding. In this dream I took a dollra store test that was blaring positive, and pulled my mom into the bathroom to show her and was freaking out saying, "I'm like 8 weeks already because my last two periods weren't periods!!!" and my mom's like, "No it's just a faulty test.. look how much dye run there is." So I rinse the test out under the sink and it washes off most of the dye but there are still two distinct lines and i'm like "NO SEE IT'S REAL!!!" lmao.

Robert- not trying to bash your "take home" cup. However, I was told it is an easy way to have most of your sperm die in rout back to the doc office. They HIGHLY recommend my DH did it in office. Because then they can put it straight into the incubator without them dieing. If you do the take home cup, some recommendations are that you get it to the office in less then 20 min after the deed. Also, as you drive it to the doc office attach the cup to your body (aka skin contact) so it can stay the right temperature for the little swimmers. You can tape it there or use an ace bandage to hold it to your skin (like under your shirt). I hope this helps a bit.

Cassidy...lol....ya sometimes dreams can b so freakishly real...how cool would it b if tht dream did come true :)
SO im having like slight cramping towards the left...isnt 5 dpo too early to experience cramping....i dont even know if its cramping...its like a wierd pull/tug/pressure ...i dono...gosh i think the 2ww is starting to get me :dohh:

Shoot, if I don't get a BFP this cycle I'm buying soft cups too! I'm still waiting to see some positive OPKs though :? pre- m/c, today would have been my first positive, but last cycle was CD16 so we'll see what happens tomorrow...ugh! tired of waiting around!

Robert- not trying to bash your "take home" cup. However, I was told it is an easy way to have most of your sperm die in rout back to the doc office. They HIGHLY recommend my DH did it in office. Because then they can put it straight into the incubator without them dieing. If you do the take home cup, some recommendations are that you get it to the office in less then 20 min after the deed. Also, as you drive it to the doc office attach the cup to your body (aka skin contact) so it can stay the right temperature for the little swimmers. You can tape it there or use an ace bandage to hold it to your skin (like under your shirt). I hope this helps a bit.

This just reminds me of the movie "Babymakers" when he has to get his sample to the Dr. in time and anything that can go wrong does go wrong.

Amanda- Didn't Nikki suggest that diagnosis about the penis vein lol? I remember her mentioning something abt that, strange!!

And btw- I was scared to use a Softcup bc I thought it'd trap spermies. Guess it worked, but I'd say don't use anything deeper, may just TRAP them! I'd say go for Softcups but order online :)

And Sandy- Hopefully you didn't miss O, but I would DEF bd tonight and this weekend for good measures.

Lol I just don't get why you guys can't POAS in different places lol.. I bring my sticks EVERYWHERE for if I need em and POAS anywhere if I have to!! Lol I have no shame for pee sticks, nobody knows what happens in the bathroom!!! Hehehe.. ;)

Amanda- Didn't Nikki suggest that diagnosis about the penis vein lol? I remember her mentioning something abt that, strange!!

And btw- I was scared to use a Softcup bc I thought it'd trap spermies. Guess it worked, but I'd say don't use anything deeper, may just TRAP them! I'd say go for Softcups but order online :)

And Sandy- Hopefully you didn't miss O, but I would DEF bd tonight and this weekend for good measures.

Lol I just don't get why you guys can't POAS in different places lol.. I bring my sticks EVERYWHERE for if I need em and POAS anywhere if I have to!! Lol I have no shame for pee sticks, nobody knows what happens in the bathroom!!! Hehehe.. ;)

Oh ya im with u on tht one morgan....had i not checked while camping i would have totally missed my surge...i have no shame in checking anywhere i want to...i want what i want :haha:

Oh ya im with u on tht one morgan....had i not checked while camping i would have totally missed my surge...i have no shame in checking anywhere i want to...i want what i want :haha:

The first week of June we went camping and I didn't take my OPKs but I know that I O'd that weekend :? I knew it even without the OPKs but we ended up not BDing beforehand so it was a lost cycle. Never making that mistake again!

The directions said they have to lay flat and so I was afraid it wouldn't work if it isn't flat!
And I have the same problem with POAS at work! And that's my plan! BD BD BD!! The OPKs were totally negative as of 3 am yesterday morning .. and we BD'ed Wednesday night so hopefully we are good either way :)

Lol, here's how it goes for me. No one has ever caught on in public lol. What happens in the BR is YOUR biz!!

I take my cup (I keep a small one in my purse. A shotglass works, too. I did that last month, DON'T JUDGE!! ;)) and pee on my stick and then just sit it on top of the tp holder or just on the ground, it's flat enough too. And by the time I'm done doing my business a minute or so has passed and I hide it in my purse to go analyze
somewhere :) Lol crazy I know, but it works!

Morgan, I just think it is so damn sweet your due date is the same as with Jaxon. So meant to be <3

I know I keep thinking like what the heck, how lucky am I. God has crazy plans, but I am okay with this one. I'm in serious disbelief lol.. but so thankful <3

Ready for a lil BYRD now! ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->