Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Welllll that sounds like a pretty good plan to me! I will be trying it starting Tuesday if I haven't O'd yet. When will FF give me crosshairs if I did? I think it's amazing your due dates would be the same. I think that would be hard for me, but maybe not?

It will be REALLY hard. Our accident happened the DAY before my baby shower. So the spring will bring back lots of hurt. Just hoping this bean makes it easier for us to get through, awwh our RAINBOW <3

Just told my sister but she won't freakin respond!! Ugh lol. Not telling mine & DH's mom til after the doc. But will prob wait til I'm such a whale I can't hide it to tell everyone else. It can be my little secret to get me through my days :) Oh plz be sticky bean!

Amanda- Didn't Nikki suggest that diagnosis about the penis vein lol? I remember her mentioning something abt that, strange!!
LOL yes, the penis vein diagnosis!

I know I keep thinking like what the heck, how lucky am I. God has crazy plans, but I am okay with this one. I'm in serious disbelief lol.. but so thankful <3

Ready for a lil BYRD now! ;)

That just made me cry, I can't believe that!

I am soooo emotional right now. It is so weird.

Amanda, I'm sure it is hard to see BFPs like this. To be honest I hate them too, just makes you feel like your time will never come. But that is just not true honey! You will figure things out and you will have your time! I'm so proud of your positivity today seriously, and I apologize for gloating. I'd prob wanna punch me if I were you. Sending lots of love your way!!

Have a fabulous night ladies, off to get a digi.

Amanda, I'm sure it is hard to see BFPs like this. To be honest I hate them too, just makes you feel like your time will never come. But that is just not true honey! You will figure things out and you will have your time! I'm so proud of your positivity today seriously, and I apologize for gloating. I'd prob wanna punch me if I were you. Sending lots of love your way!!

Have a fabulous night ladies, off to get a digi.

OH NO! Don't apologize at all! I am so happy for you! And I can't believe that your due date is Jaxon's birthday. totally meant to be! :hugs:

I am so proud to post this beautiful BFP, got it this morning at 10DPO and it looks pretty pink to me :) (BUT you can tweak it for me if you'd like, I've never had one of those done before!! ;))

Same exact due date/conception date as Jaxon. Wow, God is so good.

DH doesn't believe it yet, says he needs BW. I am at work now, I feel like a frenzied mess. Like this is insane, you ppl will want to ring my neck by the end of the day lol. But I just wanted to thank all you wonderful ladies who have stuck by my side for 5 months now, gotten me through the loss of one child, and been here to witness the creation of another. Conception really is a beautiful thing, and I can only PRAY that this is a sticky bean. This can't be real! Guess softcups DO work!!
(Okay guys this is where you start freaking out!!!!!!!!)

https://i39.tinypic.com/169gisi.jpg

told you soft cups were awesome!!! so glad for you hun. A bit jealous, but really glad too!!

Sonia I had cramping at 5 and 6 dpo. I'm confident it was implantation! Fx it's the same for you!

Sonia I had cramping at 5 and 6 dpo. I'm confident it was implantation! Fx it's the same for you!

Oh rachel...thankuuuuu for saying tht...ive been obsessing all day...its like a dull crampy thing....was it the same for u?

Yeah it almost felt like AF cramps but more centralized and low. And they came and went. Off and on they would be stabbing pains.

Oh rachel...thankuuuuu for saying tht...ive been obsessing all day...its like a dull crampy thing....was it the same for u?

Cramping is what made me test with our son.. good luck! When do you test?? Your chart reminds me of Morgan's chart.. bet that's a good thing! :)

I'm SOOO excited for when you test! I think you have a REALLY good shot this month. FX for more BFPs!!!

AFM, just did a little happy dance in the bathroom cuz it feels like my cervix is starting to soften and open up a little. FX for O in the next day or two!!!

wooohooo Ash! This month feels extremely hopeful for everyone!

Sonia, I feel like this is your month too! Cant wait to see your tests!

Thanks girls... i have been stalking ff charts for for early positive results....i guess the earliest i shud b able to check is monday...whihc will b 8dpo...i have a progestrone draw on wed 10 dpo.. the dull cramping is soo obvious tht im starting to wonder whether im imagining it...jeezzz..... the craziness begins...been having sharp back pain too...on one hand im excited with all of this but also nervous as ive been reading tht early implantation could also mean ectopic pregnancy...ive had 2 of those already and my only prayer at this moment is tht either i get my forever baby this time or i dont c a positive pregnancy test at all....:nope:

With my son, I had cramping and sharp low back pain so I tested and it was positive. I think all is pointing in your favor!

PS I am ready for my forever baby, too! That empty room needs filled and all that baby stuff needs used!

for those of you whose hubs are taking fertilaid, do they like it? any side effects?

for those of you whose hubs are taking fertilaid, do they like it? any side effects?

Sorry Amanda my dh just took it for like a week and then quit...there werent any side effects in tht little time:thumbup:

Holy crap.. Look at Sonia, symptom spotting!! I had the very same dull cramps starting around 6DPO. Also gassy and hungry, like in the morning I was starved! Lol.. Idk but I'm excited to see what's goin on!!! :)

Okay AFM- bout to go take this cb digi. So scared to see the words "not pregnant". Do you think if my line was that dark that it will be? Eating dinner, chinese, and saving up some pee.. Will post pic in an hour or so! xx

Robert- not trying to bash your "take home" cup. However, I was told it is an easy way to have most of your sperm die in rout back to the doc office. They HIGHLY recommend my DH did it in office. Because then they can put it straight into the incubator without them dieing. If you do the take home cup, some recommendations are that you get it to the office in less then 20 min after the deed. Also, as you drive it to the doc office attach the cup to your body (aka skin contact) so it can stay the right temperature for the little swimmers. You can tape it there or use an ace bandage to hold it to your skin (like under your shirt). I hope this helps a bit.

Thanks! I def will keep that in mind. Anything to help his numbers works with me! We're only about 5 min away from the lab, but I think he can tough it out enough to just go do it at the office.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->