Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Just ate shrimp, crap, no shrimp right?!

Yes shrimp, as long as it is fresh and cooked all the way. You want to avoid high mercury fish while pregnant. I think it is advised to limit your seafood/fish intake to 12 oz a week.

Lol, here's how it goes for me. No one has ever caught on in public lol. What happens in the BR is YOUR biz!!

I take my cup (I keep a small one in my purse. A shotglass works, too. I did that last month, DON'T JUDGE!! ;)) and pee on my stick and then just sit it on top of the tp holder or just on the ground, it's flat enough too. And by the time I'm done doing my business a minute or so has passed and I hide it in my purse to go analyze
somewhere :) Lol crazy I know, but it works!

This made me literally LOL...this month I forgot me pee cup for work one day and peed in a plastic spoon...no lie!!:dohh: But hey, it was worth it!! haha

Sonia- I definitely had some cramping around then too, this sounds like a very good sign!!! fx'd for you!! If they're drawing progesterone at 10dpo would they be willing to add on an HCG too?? Just sayin... :)

morgan just remember the digis aren't as sensitive so you may get a neg on it.

Hahaha Kara you crack me up. How did you manage to pee in a spoon?!

AFM, opk is darker than this morning(still not positive though :?)and cervix is definitely softer and starting to open! Yay yay yay! Hubby better be ready for BD-athon this weekend starting tonight!!

...very carefully!! :)

Yay for BD-A-THON- Ashlee....go make that rainbow baby!! Temps are looking much more controlled this cycle, you got this!! Xoxoxo

Lmao Kara a spoon? I always pee in a medicine cup at work...I got it down to a skill too. No spillage lol

My friend came over tonight and gave me a pregnancy journal and some Burt's bees belly butter. So cute. I'm excited for the journal. Didnt even think of it

The journal is a wonderful idea! I wish now that I started one when I was pregnant with our little guy. Things are gonna be different with #2. I am journaling and taking picks and all the other things we didn't do the first time. Hindsight is 20/20!! :)

I got my gift!!! Sorry I didn't take a pic... I tore into it right away to touch the blankies! The softest blankies EVER!!! I'm gonna have to get some of these for my expecting friends!

So thank you Nichole, Katrina, Morgan, Cassidy, Nikki, Kara, Julie, Sonia and Amanda!!! Sending you all the biggest hugs!!! I can't wait to return the generosity to you all back!

Morgan seafood is fine in moderation as long as its fully cooked. Enjoy you shrimp and crab!

I would wait to use a digital until morning... But I only strictly use FMU for HPTs. That's me though.

Amanda-I'm sorry about his results...looking at the positive side, they could have said there was absolutely no chance! Hopefully they can help him out and get your chances up...
Those are the softcups I use. They are uncomfortable coming out, but I've never had any major problems with them. I love being able to get up and pee and not worry that the goods will spill out. I love them so much I use them at the end of my period when it gets light enough that a tampon kind of hurts. I feel like my body starts to reject the tampon, but the cup is easy and more gentle.

Rachel-The laundry detergent sounds like a gigantic mess! Sorry the MS is kicking in...I can't wait to have it, but I know it will suck when the time gets here. I HATE feeling like I'm going to throw up and I HATE throwing up!

oh my fucking god morgan holy shit! awesomeness!
Morgan-I second what Mirolee said!!!! I'm so happy for you! I cannot believe you pee in a cup at work. I have considered it, but my luck I would spill it everywhere. It would probably fall off the tp holder and I'd be screwed! lol

I second the think Mirolee said about the charts too...it's about the overall pattern, not the day to day.

Cassidy-Let's hope our weird pregnancy dreams are a good sign! Maybe we are predicting the near future :) If you remember, I had mine around the same time in my cycle...let's hope we get bfps out of it lol

Ashlee-I was thinking of "Babymakers" when I read that too! lol Yay for your cervix getting more fertile! You should be entering the 2ww with Mirolee, Sonia and I soon!

AFM-Nothing to report. I've been super busy with work, but it's a nice distraction. I couldn't tell you if I've cramped or not lol I'm getting my prog tested on Mon, I'll be either 6 or 7 dpo then. Hopefully this bfp streak will continue!

Morgan-Yay congrats!
Anymore Bfp while I have been busy? I hope so! Good luck girls

Well ladies, I'm a little worried we missed our chance. We've been so busy we haven't had a chance to bd. I have ewcm but my opks are super light now. I hope I'm wrong :(. I'll be gutted if we did.

Took this earlier but got busy tonight.. We're so happy.
DH dipped it :)

https://i39.tinypic.com/33li3wg.jpg

So exciting, Morgan!!

Afm, temp is back down. Dont think I O'd, which is okay, but BD'ed just in case! Not taking any on hances there :)

Yaay Morgan so exciting to c the word...I'm sure ur over the moon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->