Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

I got my gift!!! Sorry I didn't take a pic... I tore into it right away to touch the blankies! The softest blankies EVER!!! I'm gonna have to get some of these for my expecting friends!

So thank you Nichole, Katrina, Morgan, Cassidy, Nikki, Kara, Julie, Sonia and Amanda!!! Sending you all the biggest hugs!!! I can't wait to return the generosity to you all back!

So glad you like them! They make sheets too, softest.things.ever. Enjoy :)

Yay Morgan! DH must have been been so happy!

AFM, cervix is still high but feels More firm than yesterday and closed :? But I guess on the bright side opk is darker and still getting ewcm. I hate waiting to o....

Morgan! So happy to see those words! No better feeling in the world! <3

Congrats Morgan!!!

AFM-FF has yet again changed my O day....I even tried taking out higher temps at the beginning. I disagree with it though. Oh well.

Congrats Morgan!!!

AFM-FF has yet again changed my O day....I even tried taking out higher temps at the beginning. I disagree with it though. Oh well.

Julie i noticed your change in o date...r u still sticking with u being 5dpo in comparison to ff saying 3dpo??

Congrats Morgan!!!

I am sorry.. that must be frustrating as all get out!! FF baffles me sometimes .. okay, most of the time!! Like why it says that I am having fertile days Wednesday & Thursday, skip Friday and fertile day again today.. how does that work? And how are they fertile if I haven't O'd yet? It has fertile days and ovulation predicted for the last week of the month and those predictions haven't moved even when I have put a number in for length of cycle (it's blank right now since I don't actually know..)

Yeah, I definitely don't think FF is a perfect system! lol I am positive I O'd either CD15 or CD16, which would make me either 4 or 5 dpo. It will probably change my O date again when I temp tomorrow lol
Good thing is that usually I don't have a temp that high until CD8 and it's only for that one day. I've had 2 days of a high temp and very early in my cycle! Yay! I'm assuming that means I had a good O this month...I think I'll test my prog on Tues so I will be either 7 or 8 dpo.

So I played around with the settings. Advanced is the only one that gives me CD 17 as my O date. The others give me CD15, so I left it on Research.

I went garage sale-ing today and bought SOOOO much baby clothing for like $5! Love it!

I went garage sale-ing today and bought SOOOO much baby clothing for like $5! Love it!

I love garage saling! :)I haven't been since before we lost our son though because I used to go and buy baby stuff and now I don't need it.. actually i am not sure what I will do when I do get pregnant because I have everything for a boy and will only need clothes if we have a girl.. how weird will it be to not have to buy things? I can deal with weird thougg. Give me a BFP please!

Okay guys, my little sister just called me and is coming over in 20. She said she's 3 weeks late for AF and has been crying and cramping for a week. And of course I have a few tests left.. :) So this will be crazy, and my parents will go nuts if its positive.. So will post her result when she gets here..!!

Just figured you guys would find anyone's testing exciting ;)

Okay guys, my little sister just called me and is coming over in 20. She said she's 3 weeks late for AF and has been crying and cramping for a week. And of course I have a few tests left.. :) So this will be crazy, and my parents will go nuts if its positive.. So will post her result when she gets here..!!

Just figured you guys would find anyone's testing exciting ;)

Oh wow! Will be crazy if you guys are preggo together! Anxious to hear the results...is your sister younger or older?

Hey hey... wondering if I can join too :) I've been TTC now for 10 months after we had a mis-hap :( Health has been all over the place and August was looking good for a peanut! Good to meet you all!

Welcome VivianJean! Of course you can join. You won't meet a more supportive group of girls to get you through ttc :)

AFM, just took OPKs and it looks like they're just about positive woohoo!! Come on O!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 0
Welcome Vivi.

Yay Morgan on seeing the words sooo exciting!

Emily- so glad you LOVE it. Cant wait to see a picture.

Robert- great thinking about the gift idea!

AFM, Just got an email from someone saying that I left something at their garage sale.... and then I couldn't find my purse.... SH!T! I emailed her back.... hopefully Ill hear from her soon!

Welcome Vivian!

Morgan - I'm anxiously awaiting her results! I take it she is younger?

Nikki - that sounds fun! I can't wait to baby shop. How did they get your email? Do you know them?

Oh and Ashlee, yay for pos opk! Is DH feeling better? Get to BDing girl!

Eeeeek Morgan- that would be crazy if you and your sis were preggo together!

Ashlee- BD BD BD BD!!!!! I'm so excited for you this month!!!

Nikki- holy preggo brain!!! Awesome that you found so great stuff but leaving your purse definitely sucks!! So nice of them to contact you!!

Welcome, Vivian!

Oh yeah and tomorrow I'll be 6 weeks!! Soooo I think it's time for my first baby bump pic! There's not much there except gas though! Omg it's so bad lol. Emily I think I remember you complaining of gas too?

Yay for 6 weeks Rachel!! I already have terrible gas, like it hurts so bad :(

And my sister is younger than me.. Like really young.. So she's really scared and worried about college and whatnot. My mom would absolutely kill her!! But her bf is really cute.. So that's a plus. ;) Both have huge curly hippie locks, they'd make the cutest babies.. :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->