Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Lol Rachel!! I went for me walk tonight and was just tootin' away LOL whoopsy!!

Yay for 6 weeks and I vote yes on a pic!! Nikki owes us one too!'

Hey hey... wondering if I can join too :) I've been TTC now for 10 months after we had a mis-hap :( Health has been all over the place and August was looking good for a peanut! Good to meet you all!

hi hun welcome! hope you get your bfp :)

And I just ate a bunch of boneless wings and spinach and artichoke dip....I'm going to be hating life tonight!

Lol Kara, as my friend would put it, you were "crop dusting" on your walk lmao

Rachel, YUM that sounds soooo good. Hopefully doesnt make you too gassy though

Morgan, hope everything works out for your sister

LOL Ashlee!!

I think I'm paying for the meatball & jalapeño pizza I had for dinner last night, not regretting it one bit though!! Hehe yummmm!!

Welcome VivianJean! Of course you can join. You won't meet a more supportive group of girls to get you through ttc :)

AFM, just took OPKs and it looks like they're just about positive woohoo!! Come on O!!

Ohhh good luck! So so much luck your way! :)

So guess what? The chick at work who was stalking me for my clomid is pregnant. Just found out the other day. This has got to be a lucky month...

So guess what? The chick at work who was stalking me for my clomid is pregnant. Just found out the other day. This has got to be a lucky month...

Holy crap! There are going to be a ton of babies next April/May!!

Maybe now the crazy lady will leave you alone!! And I am hoping and praying that you are right!! And of course doing everything in my power! :)

Ashlee bd away my dear...

Morgan i hope your sis gets the results tht she is hoping for

Rachel omg tht chickis pregnant too...theres sth in the air this mth...well its a gud thing now no neg energy ard u at all...

Vivian welcome and all the best to get the bfp :)

no real symptoms to report for today...ive been ahving this off and on heachache tho dono whether i shud comsider it a symptom or just think its the hangover from last night cocktail...1 cocktail shud give me a hangover tho :p ....nope im counting it as symptom...hahaha

Sonia- being preggo makes you more intolerant to alcohol so either way it could be a symptom ;)

We got some bd in today and last night. But my cervix has been aching today and it was a little sore during bd. anyone else have that happen around o?

Yes Ashlee that happened to me this month the day before O, the first day I got a pos OPK!

Guys.. Is this ok? I'm 11DPO. It's a $ store test strip.. :/ Oh btw this is MINE not my sister's.. I stopped and got a bunch for a buck so I can watch them, hopefully, get darker. She is at a festival and is coming after, didn't want to know yet she said.

https://i42.tinypic.com/xm1vud.jpg

P.s. tweak me plz!!

Guys.. Is this ok? I'm 11DPO. It's a $ store test strip.. :/ Oh btw this is MINE not my sister's.. She is at a festival and is coming after, didn't want to know yet she said.

https://i42.tinypic.com/xm1vud.jpg

P.s. tweak me plz!!

I'm sure it's just less sensitive and you're completely fine. I mean the digi showed pregnant at 10dpo for you which is almost unheard of for most peopleso your hcg must be great. My advice is to stop peeing on sticks cuz it will seriously drive you crazy anlyzing them. I made that mistake when I was preggo lol

Yeahl I'm sure you're right. Aaron just said Morgan there's no line on this one?!! I was all worried but it's a lil pink so I guess we'll see in the next few days if its darker. I bought 2 more for me lol!

But my sisters on her way now so here we go! I'm so nervous/anxious for her!

Yeahl I'm sure you're right. Aaron just said Morgan there's no line on this one?!! I was all worried but it's a lil pink so I guess we'll see in the next few days if its darker. I bought 2 more for me lol!

But my sisters on her way now so here we go! I'm so nervous/anxious for her!

I definitely see the line on it and it is pink just not very dark. You've got nothing to worry about hun! When are you going for betas?

I'm nervous and anxious for your sister too! Let us know how it goes!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->