Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

I think we'll wait til 6 weeks so we can see an ultrasound too.. Will schedule it monday so I can get in on time.

I kinda feel like whatever happens is in Gods hands so there's not really anything they could even do for me.. But don't get me wrong well be in there soon enough so see an ultrasound to clear me of a chem or ectopic and see a heartbeat!! :)

I know what ya mean. I probably won't get in until 6 weeks at midwife's office after I get a bfp too. Can't wait to see pics from your first scan though!

AFM, took a couple more OPKs and both brands are definitely positive! Yay! Hope I see a nice temp spike in the morning!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 2
Morgan-What's the verdict for you sister??? Like Ashlee said, I wouldn't rely on the cheapy tests. I would do another FRER in a day or two if I was checking progression. You want to use the same brand for it to be accurate.

She used a $ store one too and BFN, but it was a crap strip so who knows. She said she'll test again in a few days.. I'll tell you allll abt it :)

You said she's 3 weeks late??? She may want to go to the doc. Surely she would have a bfp by now, even on the cheap ones.

Yeah but that's what she "says".. Said she doesn't really keep track but that it usually starts at the end of the month so who knows. I'll update with what happens!

So i got this huge temp spike this morning...however i did take my temp an earlier than usual ( had to get up to pee ...grr )...had quite a disrupted sleep and vivid dreams...i did again take my temp an hr later at the usual time and there was still a spike in temp...which temp do u girls think i should document?? and pls tell me this may mean sth..

I would stick with the first temp you did Sonia. It is probably the most accurate since you hadn't gotten up and you'd had more sleep. I like that spike either way!!! Makes your chart look a little triphasic...and 7dpo could defo be an implantation spike! Overall your chart looks really good!

So i got this huge temp spike this morning...however i did take my temp an earlier than usual ( had to get up to pee ...grr )...had quite a disrupted sleep and vivid dreams...i did again take my temp an hr later at the usual time and there was still a spike in temp...which temp do u girls think i should document?? and pls tell me this may mean sth..

Sonia, I've had this happen before and usually use the temp at the normal time if all I did was get up to pee really quick and come back to bed. But usually it's not that big of a difference in my temps. Also those symptoms sound promising!

I would go with the first. In my experience, temping earlier than normal or with disrupted sleep always gave me a lower temp and never a spike (unless you were tossing and turning up a storm, flip-flopping all over raising your temp I suppose haha) so I still say the spike is valid & I'd go with the first one. FX it's a good sign for you :)

I would also go with the first.

I attacched a tweak for you Morgan! Those tests aren't as great for showing progression, they take so long! (From what i've seen stalking the pregnancy test forum lol.

Yay for positive OPK Ash!!! :happydance:

Sonia your chart looks great!!

AFM, BD at like 1am last night/this morning. What would you guys put that as on FF? AM for today or PM for yesterday?? I got so drunk last night. I haven't been drunk since my 21st birthday ugh. My head hurts and now I gotta leave to work- BOO!

I would also go with the first.

I attacched a tweak for you Morgan! Those tests aren't as great for showing progression, they take so long! (From what i've seen stalking the pregnancy test forum lol.

Yay for positive OPK Ash!!! :happy dance:

Sonia your chart looks great!!

AFM, BD at like 1am last night/this morning. What would you guys put that as on FF? AM for today or PM for yesterday?? I got so drunk last night. I haven't been drunk since my 21st birthday ugh. My head hurts and now I gotta leave to work- BOO!

Id put tht as pm for yday cassidy...tht wat i do anyways :thumbup:

Thank you :)

And i agree with PM for yesterday!

Afm, i am SO ready to get home to my OPK's. I feel pathetic that the first thing i will probably do is run in and pee on a freaking stick. I feel like my life has been reduced to being based on what my tempis and what colo my OPK turns.. lame! Lol

I'm no expert and I have an untrained eye BUT your chart looks AWESOME to me! Eeek! Fingers crossed for you!

Quick update, pretty sure I ovulated during my brother's wedding. I wanted to bd before we went but brother invited dh out to a pub so we couldn't. Were going to bd when got home from wedding but all that wonderful ewcm turned creamy. Did bd Friday night so maybe we will get lucky. I can't help but think we wasted this round of clomid :-/

Quick update, pretty sure I ovulated during my brother's wedding. I wanted to bd before we went but brother invited dh out to a pub so we couldn't. Were going to bd when got home from wedding but all that wonderful ewcm turned creamy. Did bd Friday night so maybe we will get lucky. I can't help but think we wasted this round of clomid :-/

NIchole i c uve got a dip in temp today...get in some bd today...

I'm no expert and I have an untrained eye BUT your chart looks AWESOME to me! Eeek! Fingers crossed for you!

Thanks Sandy .... i also like the look of my chart tbh.. :) but im soo soo nervous... dono whether im gonna b happy if i get a bfp or just freak out.. well i guess ill cross tht bridge wen i come to it...:shrug:

Since BD at least 2-3 days before O is your best bet, I'd say you're going to be okay and didn't waste this cycle/round of Clomid. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->