Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Damnit, just noticed my tweaked pic didn't get attached.
Sorry Morgan! But I'm at work now and will post it when I get home, there is most definitely a pink line there though hun. don't worry!

Sonia can't bd today, spent all morning with family and now driving back to Oregon.

I would also go with the first.

I attacched a tweak for you Morgan! Those tests aren't as great for showing progression, they take so long! (From what i've seen stalking the pregnancy test forum lol.

Yay for positive OPK Ash!!! :happydance:

Sonia your chart looks great!!

AFM, BD at like 1am last night/this morning. What would you guys put that as on FF? AM for today or PM for yesterday?? I got so drunk last night. I haven't been drunk since my 21st birthday ugh. My head hurts and now I gotta leave to work- BOO!
I would say pm yesterday too. Yay for getting some BD before O!! Hopefully you'll get in a few more the next couple days! Sorry about the headache :( but glad you had fun at the wedding
Thank you :)

And i agree with PM for yesterday!

Afm, i am SO ready to get home to my OPK's. I feel pathetic that the first thing i will probably do is run in and pee on a freaking stick. I feel like my life has been reduced to being based on what my tempis and what colo my OPK turns.. lame! Lol
That's the first thing I do when I get home lol I think most of us do lol.

Quick update, pretty sure I ovulated during my brother's wedding. I wanted to bd before we went but brother invited dh out to a pub so we couldn't. Were going to bd when got home from wedding but all that wonderful ewcm turned creamy. Did bd Friday night so maybe we will get lucky. I can't help but think we wasted this round of clomid :-/

I think you should try and bd again today too. Hopefully friday and today will be enough to catch that egg!

I would but there is no way we can :( we are going to constantly be around people. Ugh I'm so upset about this. Maybe I didn't o yet and the ewcm will come back. I'll know if my temp is high in the morning. I never got a pos opk.

Hi girls! :wave: I was stalking your thread and loving the connection you all have. I don't really talk to anyone about our TTC journey so I would love to join you :)

I am currently 3DPO. DH and I have been married seven years and have been TTC #1 for exactly one year this month.

I have an irregular cycle but getting to know it very well since TTC. I am currently using the CBFM to detect ovulation and the SMEP. Was also using Pre-Seed but switched to organic, virgin, cold pressed coconut oil to avoid the exposure to parabens. I've been taking Vitex tincture every day and raw pre-natals.

This cycle is my first on NPC (natural progesterone cream). I actually just took my first dose ever about five hours ago. Not sure if I should have any symptoms from the NPC by now. Anywho...

We are hoping and praying that this is our month!

Lovely to meet you all!

Quick update, pretty sure I ovulated during my brother's wedding. I wanted to bd before we went but brother invited dh out to a pub so we couldn't. Were going to bd when got home from wedding but all that wonderful ewcm turned creamy. Did bd Friday night so maybe we will get lucky. I can't help but think we wasted this round of clomid :-/

Maybe you haven't O'd yet? ? Your chart reminds me of mine, and I am fairly sure that I haven't been yet.. BD more if you can! Good luck! August seems lucky so far!

Thx ladies - I'm excited to meet you all and do this together!!

Opinion question - pre-seed... ? we used it a few times by DH didn't love it. I'm not super good at producing CM. What are your thoughts- is it necessary?

Prgirl what is your mix like with the oil?

If you don't have good cm then preseed is definitely helpful. Maybe use a little less. I don't even go to the 1 marker.

Welcome prgirl and vivianjean!!!! So happy to have you both here with us, such a supportive group of ladies :hugs:

Welcome prgirl!

Vivian- I take evening primrose oil every day and the last few days leading up to o I've taken 2 tsp of robitussin( the one that only has guaifenesin as the active ingredient) twice a day and have had tons of ewcm

Welcome girls!

We use preseed too. Our donor isn't fond of it either, but uses it anyway. Things that might help increase fertile CM; drink lots of water around O time, drink grapefruit juice around O time, stop taking allergy meds if you take them bc they dry up fluids, some people use robitussin to thin out mucus...that's all I can think of right now.

Nichole-They say it's actually better to bd the day before or even 2 days before bc sperm will already be up there. With that temp dip you may O today. Can you park somewhere? Do it in a public restroom? Sneak off from people? There's got to be a way! Pretend you are horny teenagers, they always find a way! lol Either way, it only takes one. You could easily be preggo with one bd time. NOT a waste of clomid at all! Plus the clomid sometimes takes a few cycles to really get your cycle working correctly, so either way it's not a waste at all.

Oh god, horny teenage sex in random spots. Taking me back to some memories!!!! lmao

So, Kara and Morgan both tested at 10dpo (correct?) So is that like a lucky day? I'm just wondering if I should test then also, or I should wait it out? I'm not sure how I'm going to react to another bfn, so I'm pretty terrified tbh, but I'm considering it. Whatcha'all think?

Mirollee I say test on 10dpo...u test Tuesday ill test Wednesday...did u get your prog drawn this time??

Well... you know I am a POAS addict and try to bring other's over to the darkside all of the time ;) sooo.... hahah. i wanna see that BFP Mirolee! You so deserve it! It's gonna happen, I can feel it. We're all extra lucky this month! Lol

You ladies are awesome! I'll try EPrim Oil. I'll try anything at this stage. Yeah I've avoided all allergy meds... all meds in fact except the ones I need to take for my thyroid.

You only need once! YONO!

Pr girl - welcome!

Vivian - I took l-arginine and green tea extract capsules as they both help with ewcm. Then I took mucinex from cd10-ovulation.

Sonia- your chart looks amazing! And you were having those cramps...

Mirolee I tested 10 dpo too!!! Bfp that day, pos digi 11 dpo....do it!!!!

The ewcm is back with a vengeance. We are going to try to bd tonight. Hope I don't miss it. We are stuck in the car with my mom for another 3 hours

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->