Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Oh yeah driving with your mom doesn't leave you much room to do anything! Lol. FX you haven't missed O time. It sounds like either way though you have your bases covered pretty good :)

I just don't know what to think. All my opks are super negative. Like barely any second line. I'm thinking anovulatory.... I can't help feeling so negative about this cycle.

:hugs: :hugs: Don't lose hope nichole. I truly hope this cycle isn't annovulatory <3 :hugs: We're gonna see a BFP from you soon- I know it!

I'm just having a down day. I have no faith in this cycle. It's just such bad timing with this trip. I wish I would get a pos opk or something.

Thx ladies - I'm excited to meet you all and do this together!!

Opinion question - pre-seed... ? we used it a few times by DH didn't love it. I'm not super good at producing CM. What are your thoughts- is it necessary?

Prgirl what is your mix like with the oil?

No mix, just pure. Make sure it's organic, cold pressed and virgin. You can try a health food store or Amazon. I read it's safe for sperm.

I just don't know what to think. All my opks are super negative. Like barely any second line. I'm thinking anovulatory.... I can't help feeling so negative about this cycle.

I saw that your cycle is 35 days long, so is mine (well, most of the time). I typically ovulate anywhere from CD 19-21. i know we are all different but you might still have time!

My cycles are anywhere from 33 to 60+ days. I have anovulatory issues and this is my first round of clomid. If I have a 4th cycle in a row of anovulatory I'll lose my mind

My cycles are anywhere from 33 to 60+ days. I have anovulatory issues and this is my first round of clomid. If I have a 4th cycle in a row of anovulatory I'll lose my mind

Ohhh sorry! The ticker in your signature threw me off since it says 35 days.

Last month I had a 56 day cycle with no ovulation. I think it happened because I started working out in June. Apparently, instead of easing my way into working out I started off too strong and threw off my cycle. Didn't know what to do and waisted $$ on test sticks :-/ Now, I just stopped going to the gym instead of just easing in to it. kinda traumatized me :-/

I know Julie's progesterone seems to be getting better with each round of clomid, it may be the same with your case as in it is gonna make your cycles better but maybe the first round your body is getting used to it so it's not taking as good of affect yet?? Idk if that sounds stupid, I haven't used clomid so don't know exactly what it entails but I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed that you get a positive opk here shortly :hugs:

Nichole-Can you take any opks? Even if you have to be sneaky, get some bd in! It could be fun!

Seriously? All 3 of you got bfps at 10 dpo?! Must be a lucky day then! So, I guess I'll test that day too! That will be Thursday for me...Not gonna get my hopes up too much though!

So I found a clomid ovulation calculator online that you enter in which days you take clomid and it tells you around when you should ovulate.

I entered your dates in Nichole and got this:

"If you take Clomid for 5 days from 08/07/2013 to 08/11/2013,
you would expect to ovulate between08/16/2013 and 08/21/2013.

You can start LH testing for ovulation on 08/14/2013.

Optimally you would start making love every 1-2 days starting on 08/14/2013."

So don't lose hope yet!!!!!

I've been using opks this whole time and they've been super negative. Idk if I'm holding it long enough cause of all the pit stops. We are going to try to bd in a couple hours.

Thanks Cassidy I hope that's right. Clomid made Sonia ovulate on day 14 I think so I thought maybe it did that to me too

Nichole, I was convinced, every month, every, on clomid, I wasn't going to ovulate. Now, I'm not promising you will, but it was literally the same time (cd16) and then bam! Cd17 pos opk, cd18 ovulation. Don't lose hope just yet, honey, it could still happen :)

Nichole-You have the EWCM and your temp is down, you get O anytime. Do NOT give up hope so easily!!! My opks have been lighter and then all of a sudden I get a positive, so maybe clomid does that sometimes? Like I said, just bc your on clomid does not mean you'll O right in the middle of your cycle. I've seen people who O cd20 and later. Like Cassidy said, it takes time to work. I think the first month can be wonky bc your body is getting used to it. I have really positive feelings for you!

Thanks ladies you have made me feel a lot better. I was just having one of these days.

Mirolee- I got my bfp on 11dpo but I think i would have had a line at 10dpo for sure!

Whoever asked about the pre-seed we used it this'd to and got our bfp! I went and got it bc there was a lot of BDing going on and my lady parts needed some soothing, but it worked!! I only filled the applicator to between the 1 and 2. DH liked it too!

Nichole- we've all been there hun, and it's that much more stressful when you're traveling-especially with family!! Hang in there, fx'd for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->