Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Welcome New ladies!
Morgan-Yay for the digi!
AFM: I am back! Seemed to O on cd 13/14 and its now cd 16.

I feel like a negative nelly, but my heart drops to see those pregnancy announcements on Facebook.. even when hubby already gave me a heads up. We try.. and wait. They don't try and accidentally get what we want.. not fair! Makes my belly hurt. Gotta keep on keeping on though!

mama- You are not the only one- I saw so many babies and pregnant ladies this weekend! Hugs to you!

Nichole don't go by my o...this is the first time in my life I od on cd14...even on clomid...in jan wen I got my BFP I hadn't got a pos opk at all but obviously I had od hence the BFP...also I have never seen progression on my opks...they've always been super negative n bam 1 day of positive...u still have time Hun..if u manage to get bd in as much as u can ur golden :)

I know some of you are feeling down and hopefully my post won't upset you :hugs: but I promised my baby bump pic so here it is....

image.jpg

Nichole - my doc told me not to expect the clomid to work the first month. On the flip side, this month was also the month I least expected it...

Morgan, here's your tweak from earlier :)

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 8
Welcome new ladies,

Rachel, omg to be that thin! You look fantastic.

And afm, cd 4. god it's dragging. I will be on vacay on wed until sun- cd 11. Hoping to start testing that evening. Really hope we don't miss it this time. Damn opks.

Finally getting o pains in my right ovary woohoo! And my cervix has softened and opened up so there should be a nice temp spike tomorrow morning FX!!! Come on little guys, get that egg!!!:spermy:

Thanks ladies! Yeah I'm pretty little but I'm also only 4'11....I'm hoping I stay small and just get a bump...

Morgan-You should update the first page with the new bfps!

Rachel-That is a beautiful tan belly you've got there! Can't wait to see it grow :)

Good idea Julie- I updated BFP's (Just Kara and I, correct?) and it looks good now. Anything new I need to change?

IF YOU CAN SEE THIS AND ARE NEW, post your name plz! I will update asap :)

AFM- 254 days to go.. Lol. I am VERY thankful for no nausea yet. I can't even remember being pregnant last time before I was sick, so this is good! Actually DH is sick at home today. He had a questionable brat at the Columbus Clippers Game lastnight.. ew :/ Had to leave for work and left him on the br floor this morning, poor thing :( At the game, we ALSO told mother-in-law the NEWS and she just cried and cried and said "Oh guys I'm just so happy I don't know what to do, I'd say congrats but I'm too in shock still!" So that was nice. No one can believe that I am due in April again, I mean it really is like the biggest coincidence/miracle ever. Lol when we told his brother and grandpa, they of course made lots of jokes about DH's "energizer balls". Umm which really upset me bc I didn't want attention for trying like a maniac for another baby, I mean it is MY business, right?! & it's not like we got preggo just like that, it did take 5 months?! Hmmph but anyways, I guess that's all. It felt good to share the news, but still scary since we have no idea of how this one will turn out yet.. So comeoon doc!

P.s. Speaking of the doc.. Would you guys say it is ok to schedule my first appt for 6 weeks? Like I said, it's not like they could help me if it was a bad pregnancy anyways so is it okay to wait that long? It's 2 weeks away and maybe I could see if I can get my blood done before that or something.. idk. I just want DH to be able to see SOMETHING on that screen when we go!! What would you suggest? I am 4 weeks tomorrow.

Happy Monday!! :coffee:

I guess I even dream about temping.. I dreamed I had a temp of 98.66 and was like yay! O! Highest ever.. then i woke up, temped and umm no. 96.35.. lowest ever I do believe. Ugh! Anyway, headed home. Back to being a healthy eater and start exercising a bit this week. Excited for those of you testing this week! It's a luckyyyy month :)

Good idea Julie- I updated BFP's (Just Kara and I, correct?) and it looks good now. Anything new I need to change?

IF YOU CAN SEE THIS AND ARE NEW, post your name plz! I will update asap :)

AFM- 254 days to go.. Lol. I am VERY thankful for no nausea yet. I can't even remember being pregnant last time before I was sick, so this is good! Actually DH is sick at home today. He had a questionable brat at the Columbus Clippers Game lastnight.. ew :/ Had to leave for work and left him on the br floor this morning, poor thing :( At the game, we ALSO told mother-in-law the NEWS and she just cried and cried and said "Oh guys I'm just so happy I don't know what to do, I'd say congrats but I'm too in shock still!" So that was nice. No one can believe that I am due in April again, I mean it really is like the biggest coincidence/miracle ever. Lol when we told his brother and grandpa, they of course made lots of jokes about DH's "energizer balls". Umm which really upset me bc I didn't want attention for trying like a maniac for another baby, I mean it is MY business, right?! & it's not like we got preggo just like that, it did take 5 months?! Hmmph but anyways, I guess that's all. It felt good to share the news, but still scary since we have no idea of how this one will turn out yet.. So comeoon doc!

P.s. Speaking of the doc.. Would you guys say it is ok to schedule my first appt for 6 weeks? Like I said, it's not like they could help me if it was a bad pregnancy anyways so is it okay to wait that long? It's 2 weeks away and maybe I could see if I can get my blood done before that or something.. idk. I just want DH to be able to see SOMETHING on that screen when we go!! What would you suggest? I am 4 weeks tomorrow.

Happy Monday!! :coffee:

I am excited for you!! And was totally going to say happy Monday! :) Lol. If you are comfortable waiting to 6 weeks, go for it. I totally understand. I don't think I could do it though!

morgan, some drs offices wont even see women until the 6 week mark (unless they are being monitored, on drugs, etc). i think if you are ok with it, then go for it.

Sandy- Haha you still can, it's Monday there too!! ;) I can always count on you to be up when I am, I hate it that all these BnBers are such late risers!! Lol. You are PRE-O correct? Those temps look like you're ready to O if so, GL sweetie, & get to the BD!

Mirolee- Yeah I am fine with it, I was just worried that it could be ectopic or whatever and then I wouldn't know for 2 weeks. But I have decided we'll go for bloods this week and an ultrasound at 6 weeks. So that should be enough to keep me calm, lol. I am just so anxious/nervous. I'm sure things will be fine, but I have a weird sense that I should be high risk. Like do you know if I will have to have a mandatory C-section due to risk of uterine rupture? Bc it hasn't even been 6 months yet? I would DEF prefer one, but since we are on Molina healthcare for the baby, they make that choice for you. The last thing I'd want to hear is that I was forced to have a VBAC and worry about tearing or whatever (it is deadly!) you know? Is that even medically sound/legal to do? Do you think I'm good there?

Lol sorry I'm a mess today.. Trying to apply for insurance and get these appts down is hard, esp when you can't talk on the phone @ work and don't get off til 5.. May have to make sick hubby useful today!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->