Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Hrmm....my temp is slightly lower today..... I have no idea what's going on. I had what could have been o pains yesterday but I can never tell. I wish we could bd today but there is no way. We are heading home and will be in the car with my mom for like 12 hours.

Good idea Julie- I updated BFP's (Just Kara and I, correct?) and it looks good now. Anything new I need to change?

IF YOU CAN SEE THIS AND ARE NEW, post your name plz! I will update asap :)

AFM- 254 days to go.. Lol. I am VERY thankful for no nausea yet. I can't even remember being pregnant last time before I was sick, so this is good! Actually DH is sick at home today. He had a questionable brat at the Columbus Clippers Game lastnight.. ew :/ Had to leave for work and left him on the br floor this morning, poor thing :( At the game, we ALSO told mother-in-law the NEWS and she just cried and cried and said "Oh guys I'm just so happy I don't know what to do, I'd say congrats but I'm too in shock still!" So that was nice. No one can believe that I am due in April again, I mean it really is like the biggest coincidence/miracle ever. Lol when we told his brother and grandpa, they of course made lots of jokes about DH's "energizer balls". Umm which really upset me bc I didn't want attention for trying like a maniac for another baby, I mean it is MY business, right?! & it's not like we got preggo just like that, it did take 5 months?! Hmmph but anyways, I guess that's all. It felt good to share the news, but still scary since we have no idea of how this one will turn out yet.. So comeoon doc!

P.s. Speaking of the doc.. Would you guys say it is ok to schedule my first appt for 6 weeks? Like I said, it's not like they could help me if it was a bad pregnancy anyways so is it okay to wait that long? It's 2 weeks away and maybe I could see if I can get my blood done before that or something.. idk. I just want DH to be able to see SOMETHING on that screen when we go!! What would you suggest? I am 4 weeks tomorrow.

Happy Monday!! :coffee:
i know our dr. didn't want to see us til 7 weeks. And since there isn't any reason really for you to go early, i'd say 6 weeks is fine. I probably wouldn't go til later next time, maybe even 10 weeks so we could hear the heartbeat.

Sandy- Haha you still can, it's Monday there too!! ;) I can always count on you to be up when I am, I hate it that all these BnBers are such late risers!! Lol. You are PRE-O correct? Those temps look like you're ready to O if so, GL sweetie, & get to the BD!

Mirolee- Yeah I am fine with it, I was just worried that it could be ectopic or whatever and then I wouldn't know for 2 weeks. But I have decided we'll go for bloods this week and an ultrasound at 6 weeks. So that should be enough to keep me calm, lol. I am just so anxious/nervous. I'm sure things will be fine, but I have a weird sense that I should be high risk. Like do you know if I will have to have a mandatory C-section due to risk of uterine rupture? Bc it hasn't even been 6 months yet? I would DEF prefer one, but since we are on Molina healthcare for the baby, they make that choice for you. The last thing I'd want to hear is that I was forced to have a VBAC and worry about tearing or whatever (it is deadly!) you know? Is that even medically sound/legal to do? Do you think I'm good there?

Lol sorry I'm a mess today.. Trying to apply for insurance and get these appts down is hard, esp when you can't talk on the phone @ work and don't get off til 5.. May have to make sick hubby useful today!!

Yep, still pre-O as far as I know! Definitely BD'ing! I totally count on you being up when I am, too! Haha. I am not sure they can MAKE you VBAC especially in that time frame.. lots don't seem to even want to deal with VBAC. My doctor already agreed to a c-section and I'm not even pregnant ..

Oh wow that's great news Sandy, I just can't imagine someone forcing me to deliver vaginally it seems SO RISKY! Wouldn't you say?! I just want NO COMPLICATIONS and we are on Medicaid, so I wasn't sure if they'd even give me an option. But yeah I hear VBACs are frowned upon unless you're a super mom, but my c-section was an emergency and I had a lot of trauma, so I can imagine them thinking another this soon would be okay.. Lol but thanks for the insight on that. I'm sure they'll answer my ?s soon enough, I am just a liiiiiittle impatient. ;)

Anyone else have any idea if they would deny me of a c-section?

My dr office doesn't see you until about 6 weeks. Really there's nothing they can do if it start off as a non viable pregnancy.

The risk of uterine rupture with a VBAC actually isn't even very high, ill put it this way, odds of complications for an amniocentesis are riskier than uterine rupture from VBAC. However, most hospitals and insurance companies don't want to do it and it won't be covered by insurance. Most women that want a VBAC have to have no risk factors in their pregnancy and usually have to pay out of pocket and go through a midwife. They'll probably just have you do a c section.

Hrmm....my temp is slightly lower today..... I have no idea what's going on. I had what could have been o pains yesterday but I can never tell. I wish we could bd today but there is no way. We are heading home and will be in the car with my mom for like 12 hours.

Nichole I honestly think you're getting a pre-o dip. I say bd when you his get home, even if you're tired. If you're like me, my OPKs were really negative in the morning then SUPER positive later that night.

If you have Netflix, there's an entire episode of the. "More business of being born" series dedicated to VBACs

Ashlee- I really really hope they do, would you consider me high risk? I am just worried that I'm not preparing well enough. I just remember they said I had a LOT of belly/neck trauma from the seatbelt in the accident. Jaxon actually had a line across his head from it. So idk, I just want to make sure I have all my bases covered so that I can finally RELAX (prob won't be once til ms kicks in, either :p)

And Nichole- I agree, I think you will make it home right in time!! Have your OPKs been even semi-pos yet? I think it's coming soon.. and a positive tidbit- I had NO O PAINS this month, and I usually hurt hurt hurt and even spot! So nice eggs are good eggs too, I guess ;) FX'd sweetie, don't worry too hard, you'll drive yourself insane in that car!!! :)

Morgan- because of your previous circumstances I would be thoroughly shocked if they didn't do a cesarean. I really don't think you have anything to worry about.

AFM, .38 degree increase today. I Haven't peed yet so not sure if an opk will be negative. FX it is. Definitely had a TON of o pain in my right ovary last night ...ouch

Ashlee- fx'd for a neg OPK, if that's O you def have some good timing going for you this month!!

Morgan- I can't Imgine them not doing a c section on you. VBAC is usually something a mother has to fight for, so I think you're totally good. I also think you're goo if you wait to see the doc but my OB said she treats our kind and our bodies...if you're nervous and have a lot of questions I don't think an early appt. or getting some betas done is silly but I would probably wait for a scan until after 6 weeks...

Ashlee- fx'd for a neg OPK, if that's O you def have some good timing going for you this month!!

Morgan- I can't Imgine them not doing a c section on you. VBAC is usually something a mother has to fight for, so I think you're totally good. I also think you're goo if you wait to see the doc but my OB said she treats our kind and our bodies...if you're nervous and have a lot of questions I don't think an early appt. or getting some betas done is silly but I would probably wait for a scan until after 6 weeks...

Thanks Kara! I'm pretty sure lat night was o. I've never seen such positive OPKs!! And my o pain was pretty dang strong too. Was hoping for more of a temp spike but .38 is pretty normal. It's definitely a bigger temp rise than any of the others I've gotten this cycle so that's promising. Soooo hope this is the month for our rainbow baby

UPDATE: I took 2 OPKs, the clinical guard one is obviously negative, but the wondfo still looks like it could be same as control line but last night it was WAY darker than control line...I'm thinking maybe its cuz wondfos are so sensitive. Idk :?

I'm just confused cause of the low temps. Might bd tonight but doubt we will feel like it after a 12 hour drive. Tomorrow for sure though

i suggest tonight, nichole, if you put your mind to it. BUT if you really dont, e/o day is still 100% fine.

So the first three were taken periodically last night and the last one was this morning. What do you think ??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g