Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Thanks for the answers guys, bc I am NOT squeezing a baby out of there (trust me I wish I could!!) only to POP open inside! Ugh that would be horrible and poses lots of threats to baby.

And Nichole- I'd get to it if he's in the mood, wouldn't want to wake up to a temp spike. (unless you never O this early..) But I'm sure a.m. is fine, too!

Ashlee- Wait so you said your FMU from today is blaring POS? I'd say that ouch pop lastnight was lil ms. Eggie! I always have the MOST PAINFUL BD the day before O.. It was ouch, but it stuck, so FX'd for you doing all that you could!!!

Must. See. More. BFPs!!!!!!!!! (Plz ppl, I encourage you to use the dang Softcups!!)

P.s. Ashlee looks like the surge is over, you DEF ov'd yesterday if it hurt, so WOOHOO FOR YOU! 2WW TIME!

P.s. Ashlee looks like the surge is over, you DEF ov'd yesterday if it hurt, so WOOHOO FOR YOU! 2WW TIME!

Yea I'm thinking the surge is over. The wondfo opk from this am looks like the first one which makes makes me think lh is going back down and the clinical guard opk is def negative so combined with achy cervix and o pains last night, I'm pretty sure that eggy is out. Come on little guys!:spermy: the wondfos are so sensitive that it kinda makes it hard. The cycle I got preggo before I jut used the clinical guard OPKs and it was so easy to tell my surge started and ended. Figured I might as well use both this round since I had some left over wondfos though.

Bet that's exciting though.. just checked out your chart and that BD pattern is the bomb!!! Lol.. You should be gooooood to go, now onto the hard part :p

But what a relief for no more O stress, can't wait to see what happens w/ those temps.

Ashlee-what a positive test! Looks great! Now welcome to the tww!
AFM-dead tired and have to clean the house. I want a nap!

Oh snap I took an opk and it was pos! We are totally bding tonight if dh likes it or not! :haha: we couldn't bd last night so dh....uh.... deposited into a soft cup but I spilled some of it putting it in :(. I'm so happy to see that pos opk! Hope I don't miss it having to wait until tonight.

Bet that's exciting though.. just checked out your chart and that BD pattern is the bomb!!! Lol.. You should be gooooood to go, now onto the hard part :p

But what a relief for no more O stress, can't wait to see what happens w/ those temps.

Lol thanks. I'm so happy to have o around the normal time. If I had to wait another 10-15 days I'd have gone crazy. Hoping to see a nice temp increase tomorrow too just to put my mind at ease. And now the tww....not sure what day ill test. Really don't want to see a bfn but 10dpo seems to be the lucky day this month, just worried that if I got a bfn at 10dpo ill be crushed and end up crying all day

Oh snap I took an opk and it was pos! We are totally bding tonight if dh likes it or not! :haha: we couldn't bd last night so dh....uh.... deposited into a soft cup but I spilled some of it putting it in :(. I'm so happy to see that pos opk! Hope I don't miss it having to wait until tonight.

LOL!:haha: whatever works! Way to get it done! Haha. So glad you got that positive opk! DH can suck it up for one night and do some baby making ;)

Lol I'll just pull out all my tricks and make it to where he can't say no

Nichole-Make him!!
Ashlee-I am glad your is happening at a normal time!!

Nichole-Make him!!
Ashlee-I am glad your is happening at a normal time!!

whooa so much to catch up on. I have been trying to stay off the computer on the weekends so OH and I can spend more time together, and I miss so much on here, haha. Hi to all the new ladies, I am Amanda!

AFM, BD at like 1am last night/this morning. What would you guys put that as on FF? AM for today or PM for yesterday?? I got so drunk last night. I haven't been drunk since my 21st birthday ugh. My head hurts and now I gotta leave to work- BOO!

Sorry about the hangover, but yay for BD'ing! I would count it as PM.

Hi girls! :wave: I was stalking your thread and loving the connection you all have. I don't really talk to anyone about our TTC journey so I would love to join you :)

I am currently 3DPO. DH and I have been married seven years and have been TTC #1 for exactly one year this month.

I have an irregular cycle but getting to know it very well since TTC. I am currently using the CBFM to detect ovulation and the SMEP. Was also using Pre-Seed but switched to organic, virgin, cold pressed coconut oil to avoid the exposure to parabens. I've been taking Vitex tincture every day and raw pre-natals.

This cycle is my first on NPC (natural progesterone cream). I actually just took my first dose ever about five hours ago. Not sure if I should have any symptoms from the NPC by now. Anywho...

We are hoping and praying that this is our month!

Lovely to meet you all!

Hi, nice to meet you! Goodluck trying. Welcome to this board, you've found a really great group of ladies!

Welcome girls!

We use preseed too. Our donor isn't fond of it either, but uses it anyway. Things that might help increase fertile CM; drink lots of water around O time, drink grapefruit juice around O time, stop taking allergy meds if you take them bc they dry up fluids, some people use robitussin to thin out mucus...that's all I can think of right now.

Nichole-They say it's actually better to bd the day before or even 2 days before bc sperm will already be up there. With that temp dip you may O today. Can you park somewhere? Do it in a public restroom? Sneak off from people? There's got to be a way! Pretend you are horny teenagers, they always find a way! lol Either way, it only takes one. You could easily be preggo with one bd time. NOT a waste of clomid at all! Plus the clomid sometimes takes a few cycles to really get your cycle working correctly, so either way it's not a waste at all.

LOL at the teenager comment!

The ewcm is back with a vengeance. We are going to try to bd tonight. Hope I don't miss it. We are stuck in the car with my mom for another 3 hours

WOOHOO! I hope you catch that egg!

Finally getting o pains in my right ovary woohoo! And my cervix has softened and opened up so there should be a nice temp spike tomorrow morning FX!!! Come on little guys, get that egg!!!:spermy:

yay for O pains! So glad your cycle is nearly bad to normal!

Thanks ladies! Yeah I'm pretty little but I'm also only 4'11....I'm hoping I stay small and just get a bump...
The bump is ADORABLE, Rachel! you're so petite, too! Can't wait to see more bump pics! How are you feeling?

To all the other preggo ladies, Morgan, Kara, how are you feeling?

Nikki, how are your feet and the swelling?

AFM, SO MUCH EWCM on Saturday night, as well as O pains and cramps. We BD'd Friday night, Saturday night, Sunday am and pm just to cover our bases, even though the chances of us getting pregnant naturally right now are slim. We will BD today and tomorrow too probably. Hope everyone had a great weekend! We were busy busy celebrating birthdays, 3 birthday parties in one weekend. It was kind of nice to be too busy to think about TTC, OH's varicocele, etc.

Why are natural conception slim now Amanda?

I'm going to need a summary of what I missed later when I'm home lol

Amanda- That sounds like freakin awesome BD!!! If you don't get preggo this cycle, I would def NOT BE DISCOURAGED! Don't give up bc once you get that SA done you'll feel heavenly and actually get to TRY knowing you did all you could do!

Wow, look at all of us online..!

Why are natural conception slim now Amanda?

I'm going to need a summary of what I missed later when I'm home lol

lol! We found out that OH has varicocele, and will be going in for a SA this week sometime. The doctor said that he had a pretty severe case and he would most likely need surgery to correct it.
The frustrating part is that the varicocele may not be the reason why we aren't preggo yet, since many guys can have a varicocele and still be fertile. They say that varicoceles are responsible for 40% of male infertility, and of those who have surgery to correct it, 70% are able to father children.

Amanda- That sounds like freakin awesome BD!!! If you don't get preggo this cycle, I would def NOT BE DISCOURAGED! Don't give up bc once you get that SA done you'll feel heavenly and actually get to TRY knowing you did all you could do!

Wow, look at all of us online..!

Thanks, Morgan! I know, it must be a slow Monday for all of us at work! It was a lot of BD'ing :) I'm kind of trying to consider myself out, ie, were not going to get preggo without help, so lets just have sex and enjoy it, and maybe we will end up with a miracle baby :)

Amanda-don't give up girl! I must have missed why you think your chances are slim?
Julie-I may have to try the juice.

I posted my BFP right after she posted that about her OH , I think that's why it might have been over looked.

Amanda- I'd be dragging his butt to the doc for those answers, any chance he'll go today? And do you get immediate results?

Oh and I can't find ANYWHERE that will do a quantitative hcg test, and it's KILLING me. Guess that's what happens w/ no insurance though. I am stuck with anywhere who will provide free proof of pregnancy, in order to apply for the insurance. Frick I hate this s**t!! Gonna end up stuck in a scary planned parenthood clinic with abortionists.. NO!!

(My aunt is a nurse & works @ an OBGYN that's really nice and is actually checking if they accept
Molina now.................. cross your fingers they do!!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->