Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Omg Nichole that is awesome lol! Bahaha what ever you gotta do....wouldn't it be funny if that's your conception story?

Fx for you all entering the tww!!

Amanda - I'm feeling pretty good. Nausea comes and goes. It really wasn't as bad as I thought it would be this weekend. Last night we actually went out for Mexican. My sense of smell is insane. Yesterday I thought my patient had food in the room. I was like, oh it smells sooooo good in here what did you eat?? Lmao....the boyfriend ate a slim Jim. I would have put money on some chicken or something...and my boobs are getting huge already. Huge for me anyways. I had to adjust my sports bra today so the girls could fit in lol. I guess it's time for a new one.

Morgan - did you have a classic incision or one above your bikini line? They used to do classics back in the day, they do them now in emergencies. If it was classic there's no way you could vbac. And I can't imagine them letting you vbac so soon after a cesarean even if it was a normal cesarean.

Rachel it was a bikini cut, all the nurses said it looked really good and that they usually butcher emergency cesareans! But it looks pretty bad to me still.. It is still really purple and fresh, I mean it was only a few months ago. It just scares me be I was just chopped wide open, and now it needs to stay closed! Lol but idk, I just wasn't sure what they usually do in that scenario and if there was any chance they'd expect me to have a vaginal birth, bc I would prefer the least amount of complications, duh!!

And I think so, but I just started working here after our accident & I think you have to have worked here an entire year for benefits. At least I'll have been here for a year when/if my baby comes.. Idk what I'd do w/ no maternity leave!!

Oh sorry Amanda, I was gone then. I actually found out about Morgans bfp on her journal.
Morgan-I was an an emergency c-section, but my younger siblings were born naturally well my brother was induced but you get what I mean. I think it varies on the situation and health.

I posted my BFP right after she posted that about her OH , I think that's why it might have been over looked.

Amanda- I'd be dragging his butt to the doc for those answers, any chance he'll go today? And do you get immediate results?

Oh and I can't find ANYWHERE that will do a quantitative hcg test, and it's KILLING me. Guess that's what happens w/ no insurance though. I am stuck with anywhere who will provide free proof of pregnancy, in order to apply for the insurance. Frick I hate this s**t!! Gonna end up stuck in a scary planned parenthood clinic with abortionists.. NO!!

(My aunt is a nurse & works @ an OBGYN that's really nice and is actually checking if they accept
Molina now.................. cross your fingers they do!!!)

Morgan, I got my quantitiative hCG tests through https://www.personalabs.com/pregnancy-tests.php

They have different labs they work with. I'm not sure where you are located but you can search according to your city and find the closest location. I paid $50 for mine and got results online the next day.

I hope this helps!

Oh sorry Amanda, I was gone then. I actually found out about Morgans bfp on her journal.
Morgan-I was an an emergency c-section, but my younger siblings were born naturally well my brother was induced but you get what I mean. I think it varies on the situation and health.

No worries!

morgan if you want a vbac, you probably have a good shot at it. Just make sure you have a dr who wants to help you out and is interested in what YOU want.

Robert- Thanks for asking.... they are pretty badly swollen. I think I am stuck with them for the rest of the pregnancy. I did water zumba sunday and it feels good to be in the water. Also, I am just hoping I can't get stretch marks on my feet... that would be horrible!

Yesterday my neighbor (who we are close with) invited us over to go through there baby stuff... OMG got SOOOO much stuff! 2 HUGE buckets of baby clothing (NB-1 year old), a really nice stroller/car seat/ 2 bases. A baby bath. 2 front baby packs. 1 fleece car seat cover, a few little head holders, some bath toys.... it was soooo nice of them!

Robert- Thanks for asking.... they are pretty badly swollen. I think I am stuck with them for the rest of the pregnancy. I did water zumba sunday and it feels good to be in the water. Also, I am just hoping I can't get stretch marks on my feet... that would be horrible!

Yesterday my neighbor (who we are close with) invited us over to go through there baby stuff... OMG got SOOOO much stuff! 2 HUGE buckets of baby clothing (NB-1 year old), a really nice stroller/car seat/ 2 bases. A baby bath. 2 front baby packs. 1 fleece car seat cover, a few little head holders, some bath toys.... it was soooo nice of them!

That's awesome!

Nikki-Thats awesome, my friends little girl who is 1 has pooh bear stuff. Which I love and offered it to me a car seat base and stroller when she outgrows everything. But I don't feel right taking them.

Wow its only 10:15 and u girls have been soooo chatty :haha:

Ashlee --yaay for your o....you're bd timings looks awesome :) welcome to the 2ww :)

Nichole - gud thing u plan to pull out the big guns to get some bd in today...all the best hun :thumbup:

Nikki - aww sorry your feet r still so swollen...did u consider trying to soak them in some warm salted water?? yaay on the stuff u got...such nice neighbors :)

Amanda - i know u say chances for natural r low but i still wish u all the luck in the world hun :hugs:

Morgan - about the vbac ....in the surgery they had for me for my first ectopic they actually had to cut me open just like a csection...so my doc has already told me to b prepared for a csection wenever i have my baby...im sure ur in for a csection too ..

AFM - have been having all night dreams for the past 2 nights...so tired of them...and in my sleep i know tht im dreaming...i kinda get up drink some water and try to go bak to sleep thinking tht i broke the dream...but nope...it just starts from where i stopped...uuuuggghhhh...i know they say vivid dreams is a gud sign but i dont know wat exactly is vivid...last night all night i dreamt tht dh decided to marry this girl i went to high to with...i dono..its soo wierd i was soo upset all night and just cudnt get the dream to finish...wud this b categorised as vivid???? also lots of creamy cm wen i went to potty this morning :p ... temp came down alil but its still up ...oh i also took a preg test and an opk...now theres a line on the opk ...its not positive but theres a line and i THINKKK i c sth on the preg test but im gonna take it as neg ...the worst part is i cant get a picture...booooooooo and i kinda spoilt the test by running my finger over it again and again :dohh:

Wow its only 10:15 and u girls have been soooo chatty :haha:

Ashlee --yaay for your o....you're bd timings looks awesome :) welcome to the 2ww :)

Nichole - gud thing u plan to pull out the big guns to get some bd in today...all the best hun :thumbup:

Nikki - aww sorry your feet r still so swollen...did u consider trying to soak them in some warm salted water?? yaay on the stuff u got...such nice neighbors :)

Amanda - i know u say chances for natural r low but i still wish u all the luck in the world hun :hugs:

Morgan - about the vbac ....in the surgery they had for me for my first ectopic they actually had to cut me open just like a csection...so my doc has already told me to b prepared for a csection wenever i have my baby...im sure ur in for a csection too ..

AFM - have been having all night dreams for the past 2 nights...so tired of them...and in my sleep i know tht im dreaming...i kinda get up drink some water and try to go bak to sleep thinking tht i broke the dream...but nope...it just starts from where i stopped...uuuuggghhhh...i know they say vivid dreams is a gud sign but i dont know wat exactly is vivid...last night all night i dreamt tht dh decided to marry this girl i went to high to with...i dono..its soo wierd i was soo upset all night and just cudnt get the dream to finish...wud this b categorised as vivid???? also lots of creamy cm wen i went to potty this morning :p ... temp came down alil but its still up ...oh i also took a preg test and an opk...now theres a line on the opk ...its not positive but theres a line and i THINKKK i c sth on the preg test but im gonna take it as neg ...the worst part is i cant get a picture...booooooooo and i kinda spoilt the test by running my finger over it again and again :dohh:

I have such high hopes for you this cycle! Your chart looks amazeballs! Looks triphasic to me which means you're 3 times more likely to be preggo than a biphasic chart! Also thinking that your dreams are a good sign. When I was preggo, the first vivid dream I had was my cousin had been killed or died or something like that and it just seemed SO real that it was upsetting.

Sonia! That all is so exciting!!

This month, on 8DPO (BTW I also had a temp dip 7/8DPO, later found it was implantation) I stood up from my chair at work at creamy CM gushed out and it felt like AF, but no.. just a LOT of cm.. So I'd take that as a plus.. Especially after your progesterone peak, seeing as SOMETHING is still creating progesterone in your body to make the creamy cm. Maybe your corpus luteum was rescued by a bean! :)

FX'd for you sweetie it's looking fabulous!!

(Oh and plz plz plz retest tomorrow!!!)

Sonia, I have really good feelings for you this month! can't wait to see your tests!

Oh and I forgot to say:

SEPTEMBER 10TH @ 4 p.m. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(I swear I will go NUTS before then. But just did another ClearBlue and it says "pregnant", so FX'd we're good!)

Thanks girls...itbh im kinda starting to get my hopes up....i really dont want to but i cant help myself :dohh: also im confused as to wat ill do if i do get preggo...we r supposed to go to chicago next tuesday for my sils baby shower...im thinking i shudnt travel if i was infact preg...bcos my doc will want to keep a closer check on my levels with my history of 2 ectopics...BUT i DONT DONT DONT wanna tell my in laws ....jeeezzz confusion...well i guess we shud find out in any case before the trip :dohh:

Morgan - My doctor's office doesn't do HcG tests AT ALL! The only way they confirm pregnancy is with an ultrasound at 7-9 weeks... It is so nerve wracking that whole time...

Newly preg ladies with gas: Yes, it is horrible for a while! Sometimes with me it got pretty toxic! LOL! But I started takin magnesium and calcium together every night (400 mgs magnesium and 1200 mgs calcium) and it helped tremendously! It helps keeps the lining of your intestines relaxed to keep things moving, so constipation will be better, too.

Rachel - You are too cute! You are gonna just be the cutest little preg ever! :)

Aww thanks Emily! I hope so lol. I take a calcium/mag supplement twice a day bc I don't drink milk. And I got a value size thing of tums and gas x which seem to help. I have never had it this bad lol

Yeah I started the high dose magnesium and calcium supplements for headaches/migraines, and it was a happy coincidence that my digestion improved as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->