Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Sonia- I didn't try that, but I should... warm water and salt. How much salt?

AFM- GREAT NEWS!!! : DH just passed our division chief in the hall and said "so did you get the job offer yet?". He said no I haven't seen it (its to change his status from a contractor to a permanent staff). She said she signed all of her forms and he should be getting it any day now from his group leader! YAY!!!!! I believe we will have him start 3 weeks from today (if we have any say) because then he will be able to still take our trip over Labor Day week. Otherwise if he has to start it this Monday (they only start people every other Monday when its a new pay period) then he starts with zero leave. So if this is all true (which I believe it is) then we can start the AWESOME insurance in a few weeks and he can be a permanent employee (which also means better status for child care in the building next to us)! Now I just can't wait to see the offer letter to see what his pay will be... hoping for a raise and if not maybe he can use the next 2 weeks to negotiate the pay if needed.

Oh Emily sometimes it hurts SO BAD! Like how can a GAS bubble do that to a girl?! Jeesh. But yeah lots of Tums for me too! :)

Nikki- THAT IS AWESOME!!! Yay for better benefits!

And I have a question for you ladies, I think amanda the vitamin queen might be able to help best though ;) But have you ever heard of taking a certain supplement to better enable your body to absorb the nutrients from the vitamin? Like I heard it's hard for your body to just absorb the vitamins without (maybe Iron?) a certain element. I just can't remember. Bc I remember my doc giving me a certain prenatal with an added ingredient for that purpose. Lol okay that's all.

I think I might go freakin loony by Sept 10th!!!

Okay, so I think I'm shooting for 14DPO to test. That will be August 31st, the day we go to SF and day before the Jason Mraz concert. I just have a feeling that I will get a BFN at 10DPO so unless I get some serious implantation cramps or bleeding at 5-6DPO I'm shooting for later. Plus, would be nice to take it in the morning with DH there.

So this gas tht u girls talk abt...is it like passing lots if gas or does it feel like muscles cramps in you belly..cos I've been feeling some of those since last night..I thought they r cramps but the feel like a tight tight muscle...is tht gas?

Nikki in a small bucket I'd say put 3/4 cup to a cup of salt...logic being the salt kinda sucks out the water retention and loosens the sore muscles

So this gas tht u girls talk abt...is it like passing lots if gas or does it feel like muscles cramps in you belly..cos I've been feeling some of those since last night..I thought they r cramps but the feel like a tight tight muscle...is tht gas?
For me the gas felt like sharp pains and then the muscles in my abdomen would tighten up. And they can happen all over your abdomen, not just one spot

Best way to describe it is a bit ew, but you know how you feel before diarrhea like OUCH GOTTA GO feeling.. lol thats about it. I had it starting 7DPO and thought I was having baby pokes in my belly, I posted about it 2 days before my BFP. They were gas bubbles you could feel from the outside, that's how bad they were!

Lol if you can fart and it feels better that's gas.. Other than that think diarrhea pain.. Lol TMI but so true!!

P.s. I agree with Ashlee, def sharp pains sometimes.

gas pains are the worst. I only had them once while preggo though, luckily!

Morgan, I know what you are talking about but I am not sure what vitamin it is. Possibly calcium? You'd have to ask a doctor..

Ash, best of luck holding out until 14dpo to test! I can NEVER wait that long, ha.

so well i supposed then ive been having gas too :wacko: definitely feel some pin like or some muscles spasms here and there...well i think ive at some point of time got every freaking symptoms there is ...oh wait...ive not got tender breasts...breasts did hurt yday but they werent tender to the touch...the muscles near my armpit hurt alot...:wacko:

gas pains are the worst. I only had them once while preggo though, luckily!

Morgan, I know what you are talking about but I am not sure what vitamin it is. Possibly calcium? You'd have to ask a doctor..

Ash, best of luck holding out until 14dpo to test! I can NEVER wait that long, ha.
Haha I know you couldn't ;) last time we tried waiting together you caved in less than 24 hours hahaha. I'm shooting for 14DPO but I'll be happy if I can make it to 12 haha

so well i supposed then ive been having gas too :wacko: definitely feel some pin like or some muscles spasms here and there...well i think ive at some point of time got every freaking symptoms there is ...oh wait...ive not got tender breasts...breasts did hurt yday but they werent tender to the touch...the muscles near my armpit hurt alot...:wacko:

Yay! Those are great signs!

Sonia- I wanna say you're pregnant so bad!! Lol. I swear every symptom you list is one I had last week!!!

Different feeling gas, crampy starting later, creamy cm, vivid dreams, boobs hurt by your armpit, ALL GREAT! Seriously pumped for you.. if your temps are higher again tomorrow will you plz plzzz test?!!

Haha I know you couldn't ;) last time we tried waiting together you caved in less than 24 hours hahaha. I'm shooting for 14DPO but I'll be happy if I can make it to 12 haha
bwahahaha I forgot about that. EPIC FAIL! I am on CD 18, and I didn't use OPK's (forgot) so I'm guessing that I O'd last night/today, due to having tons of EWCM on Saturday night. If that is the case, AF is due 8/31 (my sisters bday!) and I will try to hold out testing until then. She is having a big birthday party that weekend (So I can't go to Jason Mraz, poo) and I will test sat am just so I know if its safe to drink or not.

Omg. I feel like poop. Negative OPK today. So dizzy I can't stand it. O'ing Wed. (CD12) like I have the past 4 cycles i'm sure. FX we can get in some BD- both of us feel like complete crap.

I think his is the same birthday as Nikki's hubbies? March 27th :)\

And thanks, idk wtf is up but I feel like I drank a gallon of vodka last night. I drank Saturday night but not so much where I should still be feeling it today! uughhhh

just stalked your FB- so day before yours ;)

I think his is the same birthday as Nikki's hubbies? March 27th :)\

And thanks, idk wtf is up but I feel like I drank a gallon of vodka last night. I drank Saturday night but not so much where I should still be feeling it today! uughhhh

I feel that way when I am dehydrated, often the day after a bad hangover. Hydrate! (aka, me, today. Saturday night was rough)

Mine is March 28th!

Thanks- I figured it's because i'm dehydrated. I've drank so much water since i've woke up and am starting to feel a bit better :)

Thanks- I figured it's because i'm dehydrated. I've drank so much water since i've woke up and am starting to feel a bit better :)

downside of drinking: feeling like pure shit for days afterwards. Even if you drink on a saturday expecting to feel better by monday for work. nope.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->