Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

Thanks- I figured it's because i'm dehydrated. I've drank so much water since i've woke up and am starting to feel a bit better :)

downside of drinking: feeling like pure shit for days afterwards. Even if you drink on a saturday expecting to feel better by monday for work. nope.

Hah! I literally posted the same thing on Cassidy's facebook...Boo about not getting to see Jason :(

Cassidy- You and DH need to feel better!!! BD-A THON needs to happen for you this month!!!

I hope you both feel better soon, Cassidy! and, one word: Lingerie. lots of it this week. should guarantee that BD'ing happens! :winkwink:

Thanks- I figured it's because i'm dehydrated. I've drank so much water since i've woke up and am starting to feel a bit better :)

downside of drinking: feeling like pure shit for days afterwards. Even if you drink on a saturday expecting to feel better by monday for work. nope.

Hah! I literally posted the same thing on Cassidy's facebook...Boo about not getting to see Jason :(

Cassidy- You and DH need to feel better!!! BD-A THON needs to happen for you this month!!!

LOl great minds think alike! and total boo!

Nicki-yay for the job!!
Boo for no Jason
AFM-I am still cleaning my house grr. I hate cleaning. You guys are so chatty today!

Oh wow that's great news Sandy, I just can't imagine someone forcing me to deliver vaginally it seems SO RISKY! Wouldn't you say?! I just want NO COMPLICATIONS and we are on Medicaid, so I wasn't sure if they'd even give me an option. But yeah I hear VBACs are frowned upon unless you're a super mom, but my c-section was an emergency and I had a lot of trauma, so I can imagine them thinking another this soon would be okay.. Lol but thanks for the insight on that. I'm sure they'll answer my ?s soon enough, I am just a liiiiiittle impatient. ;)

Anyone else have any idea if they would deny me of a c-section?

I totally agree with you on it being totally super risky, especially in such a short time frame. My doctor doen't even want to do a c-section within 12 months if she doesn't have to. She said to try to wait til September to get pregnant, so I'm almost there anyway. I can't imagine they would make you VBAC. If so, I'd find a new doctor!

Oh Sandy I hope not!! I would be so terrified. Would you ever consider a VBAC this soon? I feel like on my very 1st prenatal appointment all I'll want to talk about is birth!! Haha. I'm just one of those people.. NEED. ANSWERS. NOW!!! Lol. But within 12 months you mean like me, how I'll be having another csection exactly 12 months after the other? So she cleared you to TTC after waiting 6 months? Hmm jw, since I never dared to tell the doc we would TTC again this soon.

https://www.bellybelly.com.au/conception/two-week-wait-activity-list#.UhKGPNiXn40

This article made me laugh. 14 Things to do when 14 days seem like forever...the TWW has only just started and it's already driving me nuts!

I definitely wouldn't consider a VBAC. I will never VBAC. EVER. Trying for a vaginal birth cost me my baby; if I'd had a c-section, everything would be completely fine. I'm totally just like you with answers. I always need answers. I have to have a plan, even if it's going to change, I have to have a plan in place so I know how things might go! It drives my hubby nuts lol. We talked about TTC at my 4 week follow up at the end of July. We said we wanted to as soon as possible. She said to try to wait until September to get pregnant (that would put me at exactly a year, too! I conceived the last weekend of September 2012). My doctor was absolutely wonderful, and I'm going to keep her. At my follow up appointment at 4 weeks we talked about delivery and c-sections and all of that already, and I'm not even pregnant!

I did an OPK as soon as I got home.. TOTALLY NEGATIVE. Ugh! WTF? I feel like I'm never going to O! I'm already CD16.. Shouldn't it be happening soon?!?! We were talking about getting pregnant today.. and I told hubby I feel like it's never going to happen. He says to be patient. I don't have any idea how he can be so patient.. I wish I could have a little of it though! I'm back home and back on track.. drinking water, eating healthy, low caffiene, OPK's, temping, and BD'ing about every other day.. I don't know that there is anything else I can do. And that's what he says.. we are doing everything we can and we just have to wait, that it will be our turn soon. I hope he's right!

Oh, and I do believe vitamin C helps with the absorption of iron to whoever mentioned it :)

cracking up at that link, Ashlee!

"6. Make an appeal to the committee meeting going on inside you. Sperm, egg, uterus, corpus luteum, progesterone – they are in there either making a baby or not. Treat them like any other unruly committee you’ve ever addressed. Yes that’s right, go ahead and talk to them. Put your hands on your stomach and tell them how much you respect them. Make your best argument in favor of a baby, and then let them decide. It’s out of your hands. Addressing the committee within earshot of normal people is not recommended."

"6. Make an appeal to the committee meeting going on inside you. Sperm, egg, uterus, corpus luteum, progesterone – they are in there either making a baby or not. Treat them like any other unruly committee you’ve ever addressed. Yes that’s right, go ahead and talk to them. Put your hands on your stomach and tell them how much you respect them. Make your best argument in favor of a baby, and then let them decide. It’s out of your hands. Addressing the committee within earshot of normal people is not recommended."

Or within earshot of your husband! :dohh: He already thinks I'm nuts he caught me telling my body what to do the other day!

Or within earshot of your husband! :dohh: He already thinks I'm nuts he caught me telling my body what to do the other day!

Haha that cracks me up! Nothing would surprise my husband though, not that he wouldn't think I'm nuts.. :)

In the final few hours of the day at work and i am so bored. its so slow. so close to the end of the day, yet so far away, hahahaa.

having some pretty serious cramping and my boobs hurt. I bet I O'd today. Will take an opk when I get home even though it will most likely be negative by now.

My hubby probably wouldn't be surprised...lol

I really need to find something to distract me during the TWW this time though. I'm already going insane and it's only day 1. I need to get a life outside of TTC... lol

I am waiting for dh to get home its 5 here. Then I will convince him to go get groceries with me, maybe.

Ugh I want to be home! Almost to red bluff. About 3 hours from there. Dh better be ready to bd :haha:

My hubby probably wouldn't be surprised...lol

I really need to find something to distract me during the TWW this time though. I'm already going insane and it's only day 1. I need to get a life outside of TTC... lol

me too. I need a hobby, or maybe multiple hobbies.

Ugh I want to be home! Almost to red bluff. About 3 hours from there. Dh better be ready to bd :haha:

woohoo! Hopefully you don't hit any traffic on your way! I hope you can find the energy to BD! Generally the last thing I ever want to do after a road trip is to BD!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->