Please, August, do not taunt- it's BFPs that we want!

OH was a fireman stripper for halloween a few years ago...It was amazeballs.

oooh. I want to have another boudoir shoot done sooo badly, but the lady who did my last just raised her prices..shes only shooting in film now so a shoot with her, plus hair and make up is $3600, not including prints. ugggghhhh.

hahaha

the boudoir shoot is sooo much fun. At first I was a little shy but by the end I didn't really care lmao. Now my bosses have seen me full monty on several occasions, including when we did the underwater shoot recently lol. I will actually be doing the hair and makeup for the boudoir shoots once we move to our new location. I think it's going to be $125 for that...not sure what they're charging for the sessions now.
no better way to get to know your bosses and coworkers than to get naked? hah.

Interesting.... Red Bluff isn't thaaaaat far away from me! Even with gas it would be faar less than who I did mine with last time !

Haha you're probably right!

I'm going to PM you to get more info! I want to surprise OH with it....but I don't know how to do it and keep it a surprise from him, haha.

Morgan, it's okay. I totally understand. :) I t is just how I feel. I kinda feel like I should feel like i am missing out by not having one naturally, but I just don't. I will have lots of fears and questions whenever I get preggo again. I have a boatload now.. lol

A lot to catch up on today, chatty ladies!!!

I had the WORST day! :( I think I forgot to tell you girls I finally got my promotion last Friday! Long story short, I had to apply through my own company which was dumb to begin with...and then I had to sign a "letter of intent". My supervisor had given me my anticipated raise...on a freakin post it note (which was about $2.50 an hour) and told me that was what they had proposed but to wait for the letter. Well, when the letter came the hourly amount was an additional $1.50/hr over was she had told me. I thought I got lucky and signed away, called DH ecstatic etc. showed my supervisor when she got in that day, thinking shed be thrilled I got more only to find out it was all a mistake and they had to fix it. I simply said to her "this is a signed legal document" (which is clearly stated on document that came from our corporate office). Long story short it turned in a huge HR ordeal and that one comment landed me in my big bosses office getting reamed out, i mean REAMED OUT bc "I shouldn't have signed something I thought was wrong...really?!? I didn't think it was fucking wrong!! And i wasnt being ungrateful about the money, i was just questioning a document that came with a dollar amount on it from corporate!! What kind of company sends out a letter with a raise withoit a supervisior approving it first?!? Ugh, I was so upset and then my crazy preggo hormones WOULD NOT let me stop crying! Sorry for the long story, but I hated today :(

I wish i had the guts to do a boudoir shoot- but I don't think I will ever have the courage. Our wedding pictures were $700 which is average here. That including prints and the cd. We had a friend do the video and she is bringing it back next week!!

I had the WORST day! :( I think I forgot to tell you girls I finally got my promotion last Friday! Long story short, I had to apply through my own company which was dumb to begin with...and then I had to sign a "letter of intent". My supervisor had given me my anticipated raise...on a freakin post it note (which was about $2.50 an hour) and told me that was what they had proposed but to wait for the letter. Well, when the letter came the hourly amount was an additional $1.50/hr over was she had told me. I thought I got lucky and signed away, called DH ecstatic etc. showed my supervisor when she got in that day, thinking shed be thrilled I got more only to find out it was all a mistake and they had to fix it. I simply said to her "this is a signed legal document" (which is clearly stated on document that came from our corporate office). Long story short it turned in a huge HR ordeal and that one comment landed me in my big bosses office getting reamed out, i mean REAMED OUT bc "I shouldn't have signed something I thought was wrong...really?!? I didn't think it was fucking wrong!! And i wasnt being ungrateful about the money, i was just questioning a document that came with a dollar amount on it from corporate!! What kind of company sends out a letter with a raise withoit a supervisior approving it first?!? Ugh, I was so upset and then my crazy preggo hormones WOULD NOT let me stop crying! Sorry for the long story, but I hated today :(

Sorry about the bad day! That sounds kind of ridiculous

Awww kara ...im sorry u had such a lousy day ....cuddle up with dh in the eve and make yourself feel better sweetie :hugs:

I had to update because I was just too excited lol clinical guard OPKs are now stark white negative and the wondfos are super light woohoo!!! Just makes ovulation seem more real lol

Sorry about the bad day! That sounds kind of ridiculous

Agree! Absolutely ridiculous! Hope your night is better :)

Yay for O Ashlee- that's freakin awesome!! Soooo hoping for your rainbow baby!!!

I had to update because I was just too excited lol clinical guard OPKs are now stark white negative and the wondfos are super light woohoo!!! Just makes ovulation seem more real lol

Yay! :) Excited for you!! Fingers crossed for good results!!

AFM, Mine are still stark white negative and I'm CD16. Ugh! I have one stick left, and I'm holding it til just before bed. Then I'll use it. I'm going to buy more before work in the morning. Some people drink. Some people smoke. And some people pee on sticks.. haha! Seriously though, I don't know what's going on. I'm getting worried I won't O! Can it just change color during one day? Does it build up for a day or a few days? I've never had a positive OPK so I'm not really sure what to expect with the OPK's. On the bright side, I have a doctor's appointment in a little less than a month so I'll have some temps to show her and maybe she will be able to get some info from that. I'm not beyond asking for the Clomid, but I'm not sure hubby will be on board with it since I had an AF.. I'm going to bring it up tonight and see how he feels.. he's all about being patient. He doesn't get the absolute terror I have that I won't be able to get pregnant again after it taking 10 months last time..

Firsttime- I had ZERO belief in OPKs until this month. I'm a late Oer too and I just get stressed and frustrated that they don't turn and give up...this month I vowed I would stick with it...and even after they got close to positive and then totally negative I just kept testing and then BAM!!! Huge positive for a day and a half, that gave us perfect bd timing and our rainbow bfp! I know it's annoying and frustrating but try and stick with it, hun!! Xo

Mirolee-where are you?? How are you feeling?? When are you testing??

Sonia-I can't wait to see some test pics from you!!!

Eeek fingers crossed for you girls!!

I just slept another 3 hours after pounding a gallon of water and feel sooooooooooooooo much better! The room is no longer spinning! YAY!

Kara- :( :hugs: wtf man that is messed up they chewed you out over THEIR mistake, i'm sorry hun :hugs:

Rachel- omg, we don't have pickles but now i'm craving one badly :(

AFM, Idk if we'll get more BD'ing in. Kevin's doctor, since she no longer believes he is telling the truth, cut him off ALL MEDS. He's withdrawling pretty bad. He's taken like 4 hot baths today and I keep giving him massages. He's in tears with how bad his back hurts and how bad his restless legs are. I feel so bad for him :(

Agreed with Kara. I was at cd14, cd15, cd16 and losing faith. Thought I had messed up my clomid. Then on cd17 - positive! Also, my I.c.s were positive before and after the digital - which only gave me ONE smile in 24 hours, with like five or six other positive I.c.s. FF has my ovulation at cd18. So it can still happen!

Firsttime- I had ZERO belief in OPKs until this month. I'm a late Oer too and I just get stressed and frustrated that they don't turn and give up...this month I vowed I would stick with it...and even after they got close to positive and then totally negative I just kept testing and then BAM!!! Huge positive for a day and a half, that gave us perfect bd timing and our rainbow bfp! I know it's annoying and frustrating but try and stick with it, hun!! Xo

Thanks! I'm sure trying! It's scary for me.. like they make me feel like my body doesn't work right or something. When you say late, how late is "late", just out of curiosity? I'm not going to quit, but I'm going to keep temping and all of that, too. Thank you :)

What is a biphasic chart vs. a triphasic chart just out of curiosity??

OMG Cassidy-I'm so sorry Kevin isn't feeling well again :( You two have had to deal with way too much!! You are such a good and caring little wifey, and fur mommy!! You deserve so much hun! Thinking of you and hoping DH feels better soon! Xoxo

Agreed with Kara. I was at cd14, cd15, cd16 and losing faith. Thought I had messed up my clomid. Then on cd17 - positive! Also, my I.c.s were positive before and after the digital - which only gave me ONE smile in 24 hours, with like five or six other positive I.c.s. FF has my ovulation at cd18. So it can still happen!

Thanks! I'm just going to keep peeing on sticks and taking my temp I guess! Haha. Oh and BD'ing. It's gotta happen sooner or later!

Thanks! I'm sure trying! It's scary for me.. like they make me feel like my body doesn't work right or something. When you say late, how late is "late", just out of curiosity? I'm not going to quit, but I'm going to keep temping and all of that, too. Thank you :)

This month was CD19 (positive OPK CD18), thank God!! Cycle before that was CD26 (i had given up on OPKs lol). The first time I got preggo was on a CD35 Ovulation...I have surprise kamikaze eggs!

Cassidy, I hope that you guys can find a doctor to help your hubby. That sounds horrible. I would be an absolute mess! I am so sorry you guys have to deal with that.

This month was CD19 (positive OPK CD18), thank God!! Cycle before that was CD26 (i had given up on OPKs lol). The first time I got preggo was on a CD35 Ovulation...I have surprise kamikaze eggs!

Oh, okay, that makes me feel better! I'm with ya. Before I got pregnant at the end of September, my last AF was in June sometime last year. They told me I had PCOS, but since I've lost some weight and I'm eating a low carb diet, I'm hoping that helps me O on a regular basis!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->